Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Belated (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda!

Go down 
+10
HarrisonCrosby4387
Rob
Amy
Lori
Teresa
Misti
bethandmanly
Kristina
Rhonda
Savannah
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54423
Mood : Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! Happy010

Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! Empty
PostSubject: Belated (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda!   Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 6:47 pm

I lost a day somewhere! I thought that today was the 9th. Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! 688644 I'm sorry that I'm late, Rhonda, but congratulations on your anniversary of being cancer free!! Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! 410460 You're a wonderful friend, and an amazing woman, and I'm thankful to have you in my life.

Love,
Savannah
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21124
Mood : Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Belated (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda!   Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 7:39 pm

Aww thank you Savannah........It is hard to believe that it has been a dozen years......My sister sent me an email with 12 red roses in it....it was sweet!
Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! RoseBelated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! RoseBelated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! RoseBelated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! RoseBelated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! RoseBelated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! RoseBelated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! RoseBelated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! RoseBelated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! RoseBelated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! RoseBelated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! RoseBelated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! Rose

Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! Rhonda10Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7855
Mood : Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Belated (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda!   Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:17 pm

such a wonderful thing to celebrate, Rhonda! congrats! Bliss
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Belated (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda!   Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 9:44 pm

Thank you Kristina......it is a great thing to celebrate..... Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! 928330

Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! Rhonda10Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! Lauram10
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Belated (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda!   Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:22 pm

Congratulations, Rhonda. Love having you as a friend. You're an inspiration to us all.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Belated (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda!   Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:27 pm

Thank you Cheryl.......love having you as a friend as well! Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! 410460

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Belated (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda!   Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:14 am

Congratulations to a woman who beat the odds and lights up the prairie! loveheart

Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! HummerBelated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! MistiKeeperBelated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! Bookclub5Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Belated (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda!   Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:03 am

Congratulations, Rhonda! You are such a beautiful person, inside and out!

Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Belated (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda!   Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:06 am

Awww, thank you Misti and Teresa.....you are too kind! Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! 688644

Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Belated (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda!   Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:26 am

Congratulations, Rhonda! Bliss

Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Belated (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda!   Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:34 am

Congratulations Rhonda!! Another year/milestone accomplished!! Applause May it be a beautiful year of wonderful new beginnings. Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Belated (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda!   Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 2:34 pm

Thank you Lori and Amy......I still sit and think about it being 12 years already.....WOW! just WOW! OhMy

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62606
Mood : Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Belated (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda!   Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:00 pm

Congratulations, Rhonda. You make this house a home. Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! 410460
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Belated (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda!   Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:06 pm

Thanks Rob.....I appreciate that so much..... ShyGirl

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Belated (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda!   Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:58 pm

Rhonda wrote:
Aww thank you Savannah........It is hard to believe that it has been a dozen years......My sister sent me an email with 12 red roses in it....it was sweet!
Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! RoseBelated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! RoseBelated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! RoseBelated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! RoseBelated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! RoseBelated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! RoseBelated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! RoseBelated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! RoseBelated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! RoseBelated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! RoseBelated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! RoseBelated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! Rose

Aww, that is a beautiful gesture.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Number of posts : 1871
Mood : Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Belated (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda!   Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:18 pm

Oh jeepers! Many congrats to you! I know it must feel like an accomplishment in a way!
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Belated (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda!   Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 1:41 pm

Thank you, and yes, it is an accomplishment, considering my chances weren't very good. The odds were stacked against me, but as I tell every one......"God wasn't ready for me and the Devil didn't want me." HeeHee

Back to top Go down
Susie
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Susie

Number of posts : 305

PostSubject: Re: Belated (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda!   Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:29 pm

Congratulations, Rhonda! I'm blessed to have you as a friend♥. I wish you many more anniversaries to come. love ya, Susie ♥

He doesn't always answer in the way that we want, but in a way He thinks is best for each of us.
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Belated (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda!   Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:37 am

Congratulations, Rhonda!! When I first met you on the board, I hadn't known many people who had cancer, then when Tim got sick and knowing what you had been through and how you stayed strong and fought and have been cancer-free for so many years, well, it gave me hope that everything would be okay with Tim. Thank you for sharing your story over the years. Smiley Hug

Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Belated (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda!   Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 12:46 pm

Thank you Susie and Pam......You all mean so much to me. Smiley Hug

And Pam, I am so glad that I was able to help you cope better with what Tim went through. I have found that God has been using me in that way, and I am glad that I could be here for you.
yes

Back to top Go down
carolineingalls
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
carolineingalls

Number of posts : 1209
Mood : Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: Belated (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda!   Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:10 am

Belated congratulations Rhonda. A survivor and true hero to us all here on the prairie.

Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! MaureenKeeper

"To change your life takes a lot of courage and energy. It's not for wimps." Karen Grassle. April 2006
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Belated (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda!   Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 1:44 pm

Thank you Maureen......you have joined in this as well, as a survivor...keep on plodding along with me........ greenS

Back to top Go down
carolineingalls
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
carolineingalls

Number of posts : 1209
Mood : Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: Belated (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda!   Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 5:48 pm

I'll be plodding the Belfast Marathon on 4th May and raising money for Breast Cancer! Will keep you in my thoughts.

Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! MaureenKeeper

"To change your life takes a lot of courage and energy. It's not for wimps." Karen Grassle. April 2006
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belated (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda!   Belated  (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda! Empty

Back to top Go down

Belated (but heartfelt) congratulations to Rhonda!
Page 1 of 1