Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Little House on the Prairie Parody

Go down 
+22
jessicamarie
Krissy
littlehouselover
bethandmanly
MissOleson
Rhonda
Kamberley
carolineingalls
Carol
Amy
pamh36
bluegeorge
Gin
LIWnut
Misti
Rob
flatbroke
Lori
Teresa
Savannah
Debbie
Coach Jon
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Coach Jon
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Coach Jon

Number of posts : 465
Location : The Harriet Oleson Institute for the Advancement of Blind Children

Grove - Little House on the Prairie Parody Empty
PostSubject: Little House on the Prairie Parody   Grove - Little House on the Prairie Parody EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 11:12 am

For those of you who enjoyed my Hamster Dance on the Prairie and Horror Recut Trailer Little House videos I made, I decided to upload a video I put together about a month ago as I think a lot of you will enjoy seeing it. To give a little background, shortly after Christmas I was watching some old episodes of DALLAS with a friend of mine. Somewhere during the day we started talking about classic shows and I brought up Little House. Well, he made some disparaging remarks about the show, but when I asked him if he'd seen any episodes he told me he hadn't. Asking what it would take for him to give the show a try, he said, "When it has an opening like that," and pointed to DALLAS.

Well... wish granted. greenS

I decided to edit a DALLAS-style intro for Little House, plugged it onto the beginning of the Little House movie, and he laughed so much when he saw it that he decided to give the film a try. If you've never seen the DALLAS intro, here's a video of one of the openings from that show to give you a frame of reference (I doubt my video will make sense unless you've seen the source material I had to draw from):

Family Guy - Little House on the Prairie from Devon Tracey on Vimeo.

It's cute Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grove - Little House on the Prairie Parody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little House on the Prairie Parody   Grove - Little House on the Prairie Parody Empty

Back to top Go down

Little House on the Prairie Parody
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next