Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My first post....

Go down 
+13
Coach Jon
bethandmanly
HarrisonCrosby4387
flatbroke
Lily
Carol
Lori
Rob
Misti
Gin
Savannah
Teresa
bluegeorge
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : My first post.... - Page 3 Love-s10

My first post.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first post....   My first post.... - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 4:52 pm

Welcome to the board Carolyn! Wave
Back to top Go down
bluegeorge
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
bluegeorge

Number of posts : 66
Mood : My first post.... - Page 3 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: My first post....   My first post.... - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:38 pm

Thanks Amy! Having a lot of fun here. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : My first post.... - Page 3 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: My first post....   My first post.... - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:35 pm

Well dang it! Ranting All my trying to throw people to the wolves & I step right in the middle of it!

Yes, the current season of Survivor is great. They have two tribes; the Villains & the Heroes, which consist of past game players. We like to discuss the show after the latest episodes air!

My first post.... - Page 3 HummerMy first post.... - Page 3 MistiKeeperMy first post.... - Page 3 Bookclub5My first post.... - Page 3 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : My first post.... - Page 3 Party010

PostSubject: Re: My first post....   My first post.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 3:57 am

bluegeorge wrote:

Thank you for your welcome Carol...Larry mentioned you to me (in a good way!)

Larry, I'm having the best time here, thank you so much for steering me in this direction! Great line by the way...At any rate, this is the forum I call home, so welcome home.

Of course you're welcome Carolyn. But there's nothing to thank me for. You are a sweet gal, and liked lhop, and a lady like all of the women here. I've known Rhonda, Carol, Bethandmanly, etc, for a long time. I knew you'd feel comfortable here. You wouldn't wanna hang where me and your man had hung out.

But I'm exceedingly happy that you like it here. Makes me feel like I've done something good for all the bad stuff I've done, so it's a little penance.

Enjoy yourself, and enjoy these fine people. I haven't seen better on the web. I thought you should be one of them. Smile
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
My first post.... - Page 3 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54426

PostSubject: Re: My first post....   My first post.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:59 am

Rob wrote:
Carolyn, I don't think this picture is in that thread of Savannah's. Last November, I lost my beloved golden retriever, Casey. Savannah drew this, and sent it to me as a Christmas gift. It's framed on my wall, and I'll treasure it forever. My first post.... - Page 3 6472

My first post.... - Page 3 Casey_by_Savannah

My first post.... - Page 3 25973 Thank you, Rob. I didn't realize that Casey isn't in my drawings-thread!

Gin wrote:
I am still learning.....

Me, too - and I hope I never stop! My first post.... - Page 3 70708
Back to top Go down
bluegeorge
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
bluegeorge

PostSubject: Re: My first post....   My first post.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:02 am

flatbroke wrote:

Of course you're welcome Carolyn. But there's nothing to thank me for. You are a sweet gal, and liked lhop, and a lady like all of the women here. I've known Rhonda, Carol, Bethandmanly, etc, for a long time. I knew you'd feel comfortable here. You wouldn't wanna hang where me and your man had hung out.

But I'm exceedingly happy that you like it here. Makes me feel like I've done something good for all the bad stuff I've done, so it's a little penance.

Enjoy yourself, and enjoy these fine people. I haven't seen better on the web. I thought you should be one of them. Smile

You have a wonderful way with words Larry....I'm so grateful to be shown that forums don't have to be like the ones you and my man were on. This is the kind of place I like to hang.....SO glad you consider me to be among these fine people, especially as our friendship is so young compared to those of your friends here.
You should count this as a double penance at least! bravo
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828

PostSubject: Re: My first post....   My first post.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:08 pm

[quote="bluegeorge"]
Teresa wrote:

Thanks for your welcome too MattLabMyLove....now that's a curious username!

Lol, yeah I had a huge crush on him years ago. Still think he is one of the best child actors though. I am going to change it though. It's a little embarrassing now. ShyGirl

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
bluegeorge
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
bluegeorge

PostSubject: Re: My first post....   My first post.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 12:14 am

MattLabMyLove wrote:

Lol, yeah I had a huge crush on him years ago. Still think he is one of the best child actors though. I am going to change it though. It's a little embarrassing now. ShyGirl

I'm so sorry, please excuse my ignorance....maybe I never came across him in Australia but I don't know who he is!? Ooops

I thought you were a guy because of the profile picture (I'm a bit embarrassed) Yikes

So fill me in!! Who is he!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: My first post....   My first post.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 12:37 am

Matthew Laborteaux who played Albert Ingalls Thumbsup

My first post.... - Page 3 19095359

My first post.... - Page 3 Horses10
Back to top Go down
bluegeorge
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
bluegeorge

PostSubject: Re: My first post....   My first post.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 12:49 am

Carol wrote:
Matthew Laborteaux who played Albert Ingalls Thumbsup

Thanks Carol....I need to brush up on my reading and watching! Ooops
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: My first post....   My first post.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 1:21 am

bluegeorge wrote:
flatbroke wrote:

You have a wonderful way with words Larry....I'm so grateful to be shown that forums don't have to be like the ones you and my man were on. This is the kind of place I like to hang.....SO glad you consider me to be among these fine people, especially as our friendship is so young compared to those of your friends here.
You should count this as a double penance at least! bravo
Cool! Now I can go out and do something stupid and I've already paid for it!

Just kidding Carolyn. I'm just glad you like this place as much as I do. Smile
Back to top Go down
carolineingalls
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
carolineingalls

Number of posts : 1209
Mood : My first post.... - Page 3 Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: My first post....   My first post.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:41 am

Welcome the the prairie, Carolyn. Welcome

Pity about the company you keep! grinsmiley

Larry's not known as The Village Idiot for no reason! Wink

My first post.... - Page 3 MaureenKeeper

"To change your life takes a lot of courage and energy. It's not for wimps." Karen Grassle. April 2006
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: My first post....   My first post.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:59 am

lol

Pay no attention to the woman above me. laugh3
Back to top Go down
bluegeorge
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
bluegeorge

PostSubject: Re: My first post....   My first post.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:05 am

Hi Maureen! Thanks for your welcome.

I haven't heard yet why Larry dubbed himself The Village Idiot.....methinks he's too harsh on himself sometimes. Then again, I haven't known him for long?!? HeeHee
Back to top Go down
poo_cat
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 89
Mood : My first post.... - Page 3 Innoce10

PostSubject: Re: My first post....   My first post.... - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:49 am

bluegeorge wrote:
Hi Maureen! Thanks for your welcome.

I haven't heard yet why Larry dubbed himself The Village Idiot.....methinks he's too harsh on himself sometimes. Then again, I haven't known him for long?!? HeeHee
Nah, he's right on target! HeeHee

Hi Carolyn! Do I know you? grinsmiley

If you had some bacon, you could have some bacon and eggs, if you had some eggs ~ Joe Walsh
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: My first post....   My first post.... - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:53 am

Once again, pay no attention to the woman above me...
Back to top Go down
bluegeorge
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
bluegeorge

PostSubject: Re: My first post....   My first post.... - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:08 am

poo_cat wrote:

We haven't met face to face yet....love your profile pic!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
poo_cat
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 89
Mood : My first post.... - Page 3 Innoce10

PostSubject: Re: My first post....   My first post.... - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:30 pm

flatbroke wrote:
Once again, pay no attention to the woman above me...
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA!!! That was good timing! Laughing

bluegeorge wrote:
poo_cat wrote:

We haven't met face to face yet....love your profile pic!! Laughing
Thanks! Willie is 'da MAN!!! :)

If you had some bacon, you could have some bacon and eggs, if you had some eggs ~ Joe Walsh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first post....   My first post.... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

My first post....
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3