Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is it hot where you are?

Go down 
+13
Kristina
Debbie
HarrisonCrosby4387
Lily
Rhonda
Gin
Amy
bethandmanly
Savannah
pamh36
flatbroke
Carol
Rob
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 Happy010

Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it hot where you are?   Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:41 am

Amy wrote:
I never thought I'd say this in July, but you know what? Bring on the snow. cold

We still have some... really high up in the mountains though lol. Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 Ski We do have ski races sometimes in the 4th of July... HeeHee

My cousins are spoiled! She lives in San Francisco area and enjoying her 70s degree weather! Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 263

Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Is it hot where you are?   Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:55 pm

My extended weather forecast:

Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 Weather8-25

I am not a very happy camper today... Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 Meltsmile but I will be this weekend Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 Cool1

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it hot where you are?   Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:14 am

its cold today...damn fall coming to quick.
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Is it hot where you are?   Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:36 pm

sweetheart wrote:
its cold today...damn fall coming to quick.

It takes a while for us to see Fall here... we still have temperatures in the 80s in October, then by mid October, it changes to the 70s and drops down to the 60s by the end of the month.

After a looong HOT summer, Autumn IS and FEELS like the most beautiful thing! The trees change color, the weather gets cooler, the towns get busy with harvests activities and festivals and it is nice to go for a walk on an Autumn windy day loveheart

Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 2058682763_493310d1b3

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Is it hot where you are?   Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:43 pm

It is BEE-UUU-TEE-FUL here!!!! We NEVER have these low temps in August, but the highs have only been in the mid 80º and the nights have been in the low 50º.........No humidity and I have had the windows opened for the past 3 days and turned the a/c completely off.......I LOVE IT!!! Applause

Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 Rhonda10Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Is it hot where you are?   Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:06 pm

I'm jealous!

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Is it hot where you are?   Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:16 pm

Sounds nice, Rhonda. It's in the high 60s here today, but we're supposed to be up near 90 by Sunday. (Psst! I've noticed a hint of autumn color in the trees... Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 68167 )
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Is it hot where you are?   Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:22 pm

I LOVE AUTUMN!!!! yesss Cheer Bliss stars jumphappy groupdance

Did I mention that I LOVE AUTUMN?!?!?!?
Whistle

Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 Rhonda10Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 Lauram10
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Is it hot where you are?   Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:26 pm

Best time of the year! Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 70708
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Is it hot where you are?   Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:26 pm

Want to go exploring?? :)

Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 1925342657_53b41366a6

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Is it hot where you are?   Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:27 pm

No exploring.....I just want to lie down in the middle and look up at the beautiful leaves!!! grinsmiley

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Is it hot where you are?   Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:37 pm

I'm with Carol....jealous! We've had temp still in the 90's all week. BUT this morning it was only 75 at 7a.m. Believe me in Texas that is cool.
We wont see those temps Rhonda til Novemeber. I want to move north so bad!!!

Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Is it hot where you are?   Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:54 pm

it is Pretty hot here today it is 31 Celuis today

Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 Jacobk10Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 Jacob210
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it hot where you are?   Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:18 am

brrrrrrrrrrrr.chillllly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it hot where you are?   Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 11:18 am

Last edited by blusilver on Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Is it hot where you are?   Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 11:36 am

It hit 95 here yesterday, and is supposed to be about the same today. It didn't seem as humid as it's been the rest of the summer, though. I'm much more of a cold-weather person, so I'll be very glad to say goodbye to the heat and humidity of this year's summer. Bring on the SNOW! Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 361315 Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 776991 Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 77764 Or if that scares too many of you. . . . at least bring on the cooler temps! Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 565726
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Is it hot where you are?   Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 11:49 am

Savannah wrote:
Bring on the SNOW! Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 361315 Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 776991 Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 77764 Or if that scares too many of you. . . . at least bring on the cooler temps! Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 565726

Yep, that definitely scares me. Noo Let's stick with falling leaves and cooler temps for now. Laughing It's not as humid here either, but still HOT! I'm definitely thankful for my A/C again! I just wish it could have stayed like last week. The poor MSU college kids are moving in in this weather, and it's Brendan's job to help them move in, so I feel badly for him, and all of them! No A/C in those dorms! Yikes
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Is it hot where you are?   Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:04 pm

Friday's forecast, Amy..... Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 6472 A high of sixty-nine. That's been our LOW lately!

Seems like the first days back to school, and the moving-in days for college students are always hotter, doesn't it?
Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 279394
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it hot where you are?   Is it hot where you are? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is it hot where you are?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little House on the Prairie :: Walnut Grove Community :: Town Gossip-
Jump to: