Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars?

Go down 
+6
Lynette
jes9
Kristina
Carol
bethandmanly
HarrisonCrosby4387
10 posters
AuthorMessage
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : alison - Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars? Happy011

alison - Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars? Empty
PostSubject: Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars?   alison - Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars? EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:13 pm

On her Facebook page she posed the question of should she do the show. Of course there was an overwhelming YES response! I would love it if she were on there. She would bring a lot of entertainment to the show. I had always hoped someone from LHOP would be on the show and this would be great! greenS

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : alison - Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars? Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars?   alison - Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars? EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:54 pm

I would love to see her on it too. I don't watch, but I would if she were there.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : alison - Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars? Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars?   alison - Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars? EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:42 pm

That would be cool!

alison - Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars? Horses10
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7863

PostSubject: Re: Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars?   alison - Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars? EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:11 pm

it'd be cool to see a celebrity that I actually know who they are, that I actually like, on the show
Back to top Go down
jes9
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
jes9

Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars?   alison - Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars? EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:05 pm

That would be cool. I might actually watch if she were on there. Believe it or not, I've never watched DwtS, except for the first few minutes of a few episodes when I wasn't quick enough to change the channel. I live in the Cincinnati area, and there has been a lot of coverage around here of the appearance of Chad Johnson (oops, I mean Chad Ochocinco) on DwtS. I'm a big Bengals fan, but Chad's appearance didn't interest me. Actually, I'm not much of a Chad O. fan anyway, as he seems to care much more about himself than his team.

alison - Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars? JohnKeeper
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars?   alison - Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars? EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:33 pm

A lot of people over on facebook told her they would only watch of she were on. It's not my favorite show, but I do watch it except for when the Biggest Loser is on at the same time. However if she were on I would not miss an episode as long and she were still on. I would totally vote for her every week. Let's just hope she doesn't dance like Kate Gosselin, lol.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Lynette
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 219
Mood : alison - Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars? Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars?   alison - Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars? EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:55 pm

I think it'd be cool if she were on. I don't watch it but I'd prabably take a look if she were on it.
Back to top Go down
Cetacea
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 24
Mood : alison - Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars? Indiff10

PostSubject: Re: Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars?   alison - Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars? EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:38 am

That would be soo great. Sadly even if she were on the show, there is no way how I could watch it. But anyway, a great idea!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars?   alison - Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars? EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:29 am

Alison Arngrim has a really nice personality, she would brighten up any show.
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars?   alison - Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars? EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:53 am

She sure would. And she is funny too. I think she would be a fan favorite even if no one knew who she was.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136

PostSubject: Re: Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars?   alison - Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars? EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:54 pm

I wish I could be there to see her dancing! We have this same show here - with Argentinian famous people, of course - and there's one similar in Spain too. But , gosh...I'm jealous! I wish I could see ALISON dancing! banghead

Vanesa.

alison - Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars? Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars?   alison - Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:28 pm

I think you can watch episodes online on the abc.com web site.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars?   alison - Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:54 pm

if she did the show i may watch it....heeheeh
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars?   alison - Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars? EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:45 am

MattLabMyLove wrote:

Thanks for the insight! If I can, be sure I would watch them. Smile

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : alison - Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars? Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars?   alison - Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars? EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:13 am

Cetacea wrote:
That would be soo great. Sadly even if she were on the show, there is no way how I could watch it. But anyway, a great idea!

MattLabMyLove wrote:

Yep, and there's always Youtube! Thumbsup

I would definitely need to watch Alison, even though I've given up on DwtS. In the beginning they were putting true amateurs on there, now it's Olympic gold figure skaters (who either win or get into the finals) and people with tons of dancing experience. It's become unbalanced in a big way now. Alison would be a great choice. Applause I am still holding out for Joe Lando (Sully, from Dr. Quinn)....after Jane Seymour was on, he had said he would like to do it (often you'll see them cast someone who was in the TV show or somehow 'related' to a present or prior season. So far, no Joe. Blue
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62616
Mood : alison - Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars? Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars?   alison - Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars? EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:49 am

I'd like to see a closing parenthesis on that last sentence, ma'am. alison - Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars? 771460

alison - Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars? Photo-26702
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars?   alison - Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars? EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:29 pm

thud Whoa, fife is getting out the big guns! Yikes

alison - Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars? Polls_barney_fife_5959_725213_answer_1_xlarge

Picky picky, I tell ya! Whistle

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62616
Mood : alison - Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars? Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars?   alison - Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars? EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:53 pm

alison - Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars? 129986 alison - Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars? 771460
Back to top Go down
jes9
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
jes9

Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars?   alison - Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars? EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:43 pm

Yeah, I might watch Joe Lando on DwtS too. As I recall, he danced on DQMW after Dr. Mike talked him into it.

alison - Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars? JohnKeeper
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars?   alison - Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars? EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:50 pm

jes9 wrote:
Yeah, I might watch Joe Lando on DwtS too. As I recall, he danced on DQMW after Dr. Mike talked him into it.

LOL John---that's true! However Joe says on a commentary that he has two left feet. alison - Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars? 440956 That's the kind of person I like to see on DWTS though---I like to watch people blossom. alison - Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars? 771460
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars?   alison - Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:57 am

Yes! I MUST see him at this show...If he says he has tw lef feet, I suppose it will be...well...interesting to watch! (If you changes the wrd "interesting" by "funny" it could work too! HeeHee greenS )

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars?   alison - Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:57 pm

That does make me mad that they put people with dance expierence on the show. It is so unfair to the ones that are not good but would like to stay and compete.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars?   alison - Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:12 am

Yes. That's true. In Argetina they did exactly the same ! And of course, people with some training in dance skills WON, while the others were expelled soon... Huh? . That's not fair play. Ranting

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars?   alison - Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars? Empty

Back to top Go down

Alison Arngrim on Dancing with the Stars?
Page 1 of 1