Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gary Coleman dies

Go down 
+5
Rhonda
Amy
Kristina
Gin
Rob
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62609
Mood : Gary Coleman dies Goodsi10

Gary Coleman dies Empty
PostSubject: Gary Coleman dies   Gary Coleman dies EmptyFri May 28, 2010 4:15 pm

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Gary Coleman dies Love-s10

Gary Coleman dies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies   Gary Coleman dies EmptyFri May 28, 2010 4:32 pm

Just heard that. He's had alot of health issues over the years. 42 is just too young.
I loved hearing: "What you talkin' 'bout Willis?" He was perfect for Arnold.

Gary Coleman dies Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7855
Mood : Gary Coleman dies Bokmal10

Gary Coleman dies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies   Gary Coleman dies EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:14 pm

I just read an article about this on yahoo. such a sad thing to happen. I think I remember seeing him on the news in recent years
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

Gary Coleman dies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies   Gary Coleman dies EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:44 pm

I was crazy for Diff'rent Strokes....never missed that show the first few seasons, and I loved Arnold. Who didn't?!
Poor guy....he had a very tumultuous life. May he rest in peace now.
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21161
Mood : Gary Coleman dies Purple2

Gary Coleman dies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies   Gary Coleman dies EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:24 pm

WOW.....Last I heard, he had fallen and was in the hospital......shows you what happens when you aren't connected to the world with internet or television......He did have a LOT of issues, personal and health wise......No

We didn't post this last week or so ago, but famous jazz singer Lena Horne died......I always liked her and I know she was one of Bill Cosby's favorites as well....he had her on his show many times.......what a great loss........
Blue

Gary Coleman dies Rhonda10Gary Coleman dies Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Gary Coleman dies Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425
Mood : Gary Coleman dies Happy010

Gary Coleman dies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies   Gary Coleman dies EmptySat May 29, 2010 7:46 pm

That's so sad about Gary Coleman. That's way too young to die.

Rhonda, I hadn't heard about Lena Horne! *sigh*
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

Gary Coleman dies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies   Gary Coleman dies EmptySun May 30, 2010 1:20 am

It makes me sad to hear when a person dies so young. I always loved Different Strokes. It's also upsetting to think that Todd Bridges is the only one of the kids still living. Todd actually has a book out now.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : Gary Coleman dies Happy010

Gary Coleman dies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies   Gary Coleman dies EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:43 am

Savannah wrote:
That's so sad about Gary Coleman. That's way too young to die.

Rhonda, I hadn't heard about Lena Horne! *sigh*

And though it was way before me...Art Linkletter.

Gary Coleman dies HummerGary Coleman dies MistiKeeperGary Coleman dies Bookclub5Gary Coleman dies Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down

Gary Coleman dies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies   Gary Coleman dies EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:58 am

That's young....So sad!!
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Gary Coleman dies Happy011

Gary Coleman dies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies   Gary Coleman dies EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:10 pm

Something just seems so fishy about this. There was a picture taken of him lying dead in his hospital bed with his ex wife posing next to him. And why in the world would he marry some young chick like that. She must have married him for the money.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62609
Mood : Gary Coleman dies Goodsi10

Gary Coleman dies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies   Gary Coleman dies EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 3:55 pm

I'm not sure Gary really had any money. I remember reading several years ago that he was working as a security guard for some company. And I saw his wife on a show a few days ago saying that she and Gary had both worked odd jobs to make ends meet.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Gary Coleman dies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies   Gary Coleman dies EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 9:52 am

Yeah, I don't think Gary ended up with any money either....I believe a lot of his anger and bitterness throughout life was because of the selfishness of his parents (or at least his dad?)---I just remember Gary suing his dad for the money he 'stole' that Gary earned himself as a child actor. He wasn't the first child actor that happened to. Gary Coleman dies 488555
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

Gary Coleman dies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies   Gary Coleman dies EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:48 pm

Amy wrote:
I just remember Gary suing his dad for the money he 'stole' that Gary earned himself as a child actor. He wasn't the first child actor that happened to. Gary Coleman dies 488555

Isn't that awful? Your parents are supposed to be the adults you can trust.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Gary Coleman dies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies   Gary Coleman dies EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 10:05 am

I know. No Poor guy.
Back to top Go down

Gary Coleman dies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies   Gary Coleman dies EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:27 am

wow! how can parents steal money from there own child?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gary Coleman dies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary Coleman dies   Gary Coleman dies Empty

Back to top Go down

Gary Coleman dies
Page 1 of 1