HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 
 

 An American girl?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: An American girl?   Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:02 pm

I was bored & when i was watching some Anne of green gables videos on YT. I cam across some An american girl movies..Each story is about a young gir,it takes place in the Time like AOGG and LHOTP... i know iam a bit too old for the movies..I was just inpressed on how good they were...Finally movies for young girls with good wholesome message and lesson in them that still inplaces today!!!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfN-m8zdQ6A&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"



Number of posts : 53815
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: An American girl?   Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:25 pm

Krissy, I love the American Girl movies! I've watched each of them with my niece, Rachel, as they came out on DVD. When Oliveah is a little bit older, I hope to introduce her to them, too. They're sweet movies, well done, well acted, have good stories to them.....I still love 'em and I'm much older than you are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: An American girl?   Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:01 pm

Savannah wrote:
Krissy, I love the American Girl movies! I've watched each of them with my niece, Rachel, as they came out on DVD. When Oliveah is a little bit older, I hope to introduce her to them, too. They're sweet movies, well done, well acted, have good stories to them.....I still love 'em and I'm much older than you are.

awww.That's sweet you watch them with them....Yeah, I agree very sweet movies.. Smile Mybe i will watch some more then..But i think even adults can learn something too...
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva


Number of posts : 7227
Location : In a book
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: An American girl?   Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:38 pm

My girls enjoyed the Kit Kittredge movie. Actually, my girls each have an American Girl doll. Only one because those dolls are expensive.


Photobucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: An American girl?   Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:47 pm

bethandmanly wrote:
My girls enjoyed the Kit Kittredge movie. Actually, my girls each have an American Girl doll. Only one because those dolls are expensive.


oh really? I've seen pictures of them..Look very nice.....
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva


Number of posts : 7227
Location : In a book
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: An American girl?   Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:03 pm

sweetheart wrote:
bethandmanly wrote:
My girls enjoyed the Kit Kittredge movie. Actually, my girls each have an American Girl doll. Only one because those dolls are expensive.


oh really? I've seen pictures of them..Look very nice.....

They are, but at $100 a piece, I don't know how parents afford more than one of them per kid.


Photobucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: An American girl?   Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:13 am

bethandmanly wrote:
sweetheart wrote:
bethandmanly wrote:
My girls enjoyed the Kit Kittredge movie. Actually, my girls each have an American Girl doll. Only one because those dolls are expensive.


oh really? I've seen pictures of them..Look very nice.....

They are, but at $100 a piece, I don't know how parents afford more than one of them per kid.

wow! I can understand that..That's too much money!!!..They should be less money!!
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life


Number of posts : 6799
Location : Walnut Grove
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: An American girl?   Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:54 pm

I love the American Girl movies. I also still have my Kit Kittredge doll. those bokks were some of my favorites when I was younger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: An American girl?   Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:47 pm

ingallsfan2008 wrote:
I love the American Girl movies. I also still have my Kit Kittredge doll. those bokks were some of my favorites when I was younger.

when u have kids ucan pass it on to them.
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life


Number of posts : 5178
Location : Buenos Aires, Argentina
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: An American girl?   Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:53 am

I think this kind of movies or stories are NOT only for children. Grown ups can easily enjoy them. It's like "Little House". Girl, boy, woman or man you can watch them and enjoy them if you have a heart into your chest.

We, grown-ups have an inside girl or boy. So, let them out time to time. It's worth it! Don't forget that Jesus himself said that the ones who would enter into Paradise should be the ones that will make themselves as children (of course I know the Bible quote...but I don't know how to translate it to proper English! Ooops Blue )

Vanesa.


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jacintapichimahuida.obolog.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: An American girl?   Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:45 am

That's true! cuz same with anne of green gables.anyone can watach them and enjoy them!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: An American girl?   Today at 9:01 am

Back to top Go down
 
An American girl?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Are you American or Japanese? [Girls ONLY]
» James Haggerty-Contemporary American Potter
» Need ID on 4 Pieces (Asian, Swedish, American Origins?)
» American Armed Forces Pottery
» Boy or Girl?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Walnut Grove Community :: Town Gossip-
Jump to: