Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

An American girl?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

An American girl? Empty
PostSubject: An American girl?   An American girl? EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:02 pm

I was bored & when i was watching some Anne of green gables videos on YT. I cam across some An american girl movies..Each story is about a young gir,it takes place in the Time like AOGG and LHOTP... i know iam a bit too old for the movies..I was just inpressed on how good they were...Finally movies for young girls with good wholesome message and lesson in them that still inplaces today!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfN-m8zdQ6A&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
An American girl? Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425
Mood : An American girl? Happy010

An American girl? Empty
PostSubject: Re: An American girl?   An American girl? EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:25 pm

Krissy, I love the American Girl movies! I've watched each of them with my niece, Rachel, as they came out on DVD. When Oliveah is a little bit older, I hope to introduce her to them, too. They're sweet movies, well done, well acted, have good stories to them.....I still love 'em and I'm much older than you are. An American girl? 702150
Back to top Go down

An American girl? Empty
PostSubject: Re: An American girl?   An American girl? EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:01 pm

Savannah wrote:
Krissy, I love the American Girl movies! I've watched each of them with my niece, Rachel, as they came out on DVD. When Oliveah is a little bit older, I hope to introduce her to them, too. They're sweet movies, well done, well acted, have good stories to them.....I still love 'em and I'm much older than you are. An American girl? 702150

awww.That's sweet you watch them with them....Yeah, I agree very sweet movies.. Smile Mybe i will watch some more then..But i think even adults can learn something too...
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : An American girl? Bokmal10

An American girl? Empty
PostSubject: Re: An American girl?   An American girl? EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:38 pm

My girls enjoyed the Kit Kittredge movie. Actually, my girls each have an American Girl doll. Only one because those dolls are expensive.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/

An American girl? Empty
PostSubject: Re: An American girl?   An American girl? EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:47 pm

bethandmanly wrote:
My girls enjoyed the Kit Kittredge movie. Actually, my girls each have an American Girl doll. Only one because those dolls are expensive.

oh really? I've seen pictures of them..Look very nice.....
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

An American girl? Empty
PostSubject: Re: An American girl?   An American girl? EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 11:03 pm

sweetheart wrote:
bethandmanly wrote:

They are, but at $100 a piece, I don't know how parents afford more than one of them per kid.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/

An American girl? Empty
PostSubject: Re: An American girl?   An American girl? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:13 am

bethandmanly wrote:
sweetheart wrote:
bethandmanly wrote:

They are, but at $100 a piece, I don't know how parents afford more than one of them per kid.

wow! I can understand that..That's too much money!!!..They should be less money!!
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7855

An American girl? Empty
PostSubject: Re: An American girl?   An American girl? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:54 pm

I love the American Girl movies. I also still have my Kit Kittredge doll. those bokks were some of my favorites when I was younger.
Back to top Go down

An American girl? Empty
PostSubject: Re: An American girl?   An American girl? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:47 pm

ingallsfan2008 wrote:
I love the American Girl movies. I also still have my Kit Kittredge doll. those bokks were some of my favorites when I was younger.

when u have kids ucan pass it on to them.
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136

An American girl? Empty
PostSubject: Re: An American girl?   An American girl? EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:53 am

I think this kind of movies or stories are NOT only for children. Grown ups can easily enjoy them. It's like "Little House". Girl, boy, woman or man you can watch them and enjoy them if you have a heart into your chest.

We, grown-ups have an inside girl or boy. So, let them out time to time. It's worth it! Don't forget that Jesus himself said that the ones who would enter into Paradise should be the ones that will make themselves as children (of course I know the Bible quote...but I don't know how to translate it to proper English! Ooops Blue )

Vanesa.

An American girl? Vanesa10
Back to top Go down

An American girl? Empty
PostSubject: Re: An American girl?   An American girl? EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:45 am

That's true! cuz same with anne of green gables.anyone can watach them and enjoy them!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An American girl? Empty
PostSubject: Re: An American girl?   An American girl? Empty

Back to top Go down

An American girl?
Page 1 of 1