Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

iam worried....

Go down 
+2
pamh36
Rob
6 posters
AuthorMessage

iam worried.... Empty
PostSubject: iam worried....   iam worried.... EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:06 am

My kitty has been gone sence yesterday! iam worried about him..Hope hes ok...Iam woundering if some one took him in or something..

I know outside cats go and come has they please..

Has ur dog or cat took off?

I know many timses my dog has got away , but we got him back with cookies lol

EDIT::he came back this morning!!!

Last edited by sweetheart on Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : iam worried.... Goodsi10

iam worried.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: iam worried....   iam worried.... EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:19 am

Is this the first time he's gone missing, Krissy?
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

iam worried.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: iam worried....   iam worried.... EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:17 pm

Yes, I have had cats get out before and come back. One was gone 3 days, and I thought she was gone for good. Chances are, if someone does have them in their house, once he gets out he'll come back home. Or, he may be just having a fun time exploring. I hope he comes back real soon.

iam worried.... PamKeeper
Back to top Go down

iam worried.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: iam worried....   iam worried.... EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:50 pm

Rob wrote:
Is this the first time he's gone missing, Krissy?
Yeah, it has..usually only goes for walks but always comes back for dinner usally only half a day!
Back to top Go down

iam worried.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: iam worried....   iam worried.... EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:50 pm

pamh36 wrote:
Yes, I have had cats get out before and come back. One was gone 3 days, and I thought she was gone for good. Chances are, if someone does have them in their house, once he gets out he'll come back home. Or, he may be just having a fun time exploring. I hope he comes back real soon.

oh really? Yeah that's true..I guess thats hat cats love to do..
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : iam worried.... Happy011

iam worried.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: iam worried....   iam worried.... EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 2:07 pm

If it was a Her then i would say maybe she hid somewhere to have kittens but since it's a He i am sure thats not the case
I Hope your Cat comes back soon

iam worried.... Jacobk10iam worried.... Jacob210
Back to top Go down

iam worried.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: iam worried....   iam worried.... EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 2:27 pm

JW wrote:
If it was a Her then i would say maybe she hid somewhere to have kittens but since it's a He i am sure thats not the case
I Hope your Cat comes back soon

Yeah, its a him so yeah i don't think he come with kittiends.lol Thanks me to
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : iam worried.... Love-s10

iam worried.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: iam worried....   iam worried.... EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:11 pm

Our Beagle got loose last year and I about freaked out. My son and I scoured the neighborhood and I was crying and even had my mailman out looking for her! Someone finally told me that they had a dog up in the school office, that someone found walking around the school! I was so relieved to find her. I know the helpless feeling you are going through. Oh, and Jenna wears a collar and tag, but her tag worked its way off the little ring somehow maybe a week or two before she went missing, and I hadn't had a chance to replace it. Believe me, I ran out THAT night to get her a new one!!

Hope you find your cat soon Krissy. How old is he?
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : iam worried.... Bokmal10

iam worried.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: iam worried....   iam worried.... EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:24 am

Hope you could find your cat right away. Cats are somewhat difficult time to time. One of mien was missing from home more than 15 days, and after that, he returned very thin and badly looking. But his health was fine. I suppose he had go to search a female cat...They uses to do this. scared

Vanesa.

iam worried.... Vanesa10
Back to top Go down

iam worried.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: iam worried....   iam worried.... EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:52 am

Amy wrote:
Our Beagle got loose last year and I about freaked out. My son and I scoured the neighborhood and I was crying and even had my mailman out looking for her! Someone finally told me that they had a dog up in the school office, that someone found walking around the school! I was so relieved to find her. I know the helpless feeling you are going through. Oh, and Jenna wears a collar and tag, but her tag worked its way off the little ring somehow maybe a week or two before she went missing, and I hadn't had a chance to replace it. Believe me, I ran out THAT night to get her a new one!!

Hope you find your cat soon Krissy. How old is he?

wow! thats scarey feeling...glad ur dog came back..

my kitty is under year old...but he came back this morning.....yeah having dog tags are a good idea....
Back to top Go down

iam worried.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: iam worried....   iam worried.... EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:06 am

,ine doesn't look bad or anything..hes just hungry little thing lol
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

iam worried.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: iam worried....   iam worried.... EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:09 am

I am so glad to hear your kitty came back!!!

iam worried.... PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : iam worried.... Goodsi10

iam worried.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: iam worried....   iam worried.... EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:36 am

Great news, Krissy! iam worried.... 39447
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
iam worried.... Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : iam worried.... Happy010

iam worried.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: iam worried....   iam worried.... EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:49 am

iam worried.... 921247 That's wonderful to hear, Krissy! I know how worried I'd be if one of my kitties went missing - so I'm VERY glad to hear that your kitty boy is home, safe and sound.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : iam worried.... Love-s10

iam worried.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: iam worried....   iam worried.... EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:38 am

Oh, what a relief your kitten came back!! He must have been so scared! Blue
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : iam worried.... Bokmal10

iam worried.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: iam worried....   iam worried.... EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:12 am

Good news, Krissy! I'm so happy about your kitty coming back home! happy1 Applause . Mines always returned after a while. But you must be prepared for he could do this again and again. It's pretty common in cats. They are complicate little creatures. yes

Vanesa.

iam worried.... Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

iam worried.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: iam worried....   iam worried.... Empty

Back to top Go down

iam worried....
Page 1 of 1