Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Audio Glitch on DVD During Soldier's Return?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jes9
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
jes9

Number of posts : 1066

Audio Glitch on DVD During Soldier's Return? Empty
PostSubject: Audio Glitch on DVD During Soldier's Return?   Audio Glitch on DVD During Soldier's Return? EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:37 pm

I have the LHotP DVD set (the one in the covered wagon packaging), and I'm making my way through the series at a rather slow pace (two or three episodes a week). I got the set during the Christmas/New Year's holidays, and I'm only near the end of season 2. I've noticed a few video glitches along the way, as the packaging mentions, but nothing major. I watched Soldier's Return today and about 2/3 of the way through the episode, when Mary is sitting by the lake talking to Charles about how Mr. Whipple was mean to her because she made a mistake writing the music, there were some rather severe audio problems and a few brief video glitches. I'm wondering if anybody else who has the DVD set has noticed this also. I looked at the disc and didn't see any noticeable scratches, so I'm wondering if maybe the source had these problems.

Audio Glitch on DVD During Soldier's Return? JohnKeeper
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Audio Glitch on DVD During Soldier's Return? Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Audio Glitch on DVD During Soldier's Return? Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Audio Glitch on DVD During Soldier's Return?   Audio Glitch on DVD During Soldier's Return? EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:23 pm

Well, I had a couple of minor video glitches, and a little bit of an audio glitch for just a second, but it didn't last long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Audio Glitch on DVD During Soldier's Return?   Audio Glitch on DVD During Soldier's Return? EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 10:37 pm

Don't rememebr if i did or not..have re-watch some esp to see,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Audio Glitch on DVD During Soldier's Return?   Audio Glitch on DVD During Soldier's Return? Empty

Back to top Go down

Audio Glitch on DVD During Soldier's Return?
Page 1 of 1