Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"I rescued a human today......."

Go down 
+2
Rob
Julia
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : "I rescued a human today......." - Page 2 Bokmal10

"I rescued a human today......." - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I rescued a human today......."   "I rescued a human today......." - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:35 am

What bad people must be those who poisons animals! mad Ranting banghead I never understood this!

I remember that Cemetary of Recoleta - an historic cemetary that is just three blocks away my flat in Buenos Aires - had a pet dog named Tico. He cared for the thousand cats who lived there, and was loved by all our neighborhood. Just thing Recoleta neighborhood is only four Kms from downtown. We are almost in Buenos Aires downtown. We are in a touristic area, very Parisian-like and all...Well; some bad man or woman, poisoned Tico and keep almost all Recoleta people mourning him...It was so sad. I couldn't believe a person could be so mean spirited against a sweet wnderful dog. banghead

I uderstand what your grandpa felt when he saw the collie dog, Julia. A pet could cheers you up faster than an human being. The are lovely sweet creatures and they knows if we are sad or happy.

Vanesa.

"I rescued a human today......." - Page 2 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down

"I rescued a human today......."
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2