Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Show Must Go On!

Go down 
+2
Rhonda
carolineingalls
6 posters
AuthorMessage
carolineingalls
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
carolineingalls

Number of posts : 1209
Mood : The Show Must Go On! Pbucket

The Show Must Go On! Empty
PostSubject: The Show Must Go On!   The Show Must Go On! EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:12 am

Melissa Gilbert has been struggling with back-pain throughout the run of the Little House musical. Well it turns out to be more serious than that. I came across this article in People magazine and thought you'd all like to read it.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20401659,00.html

What a trouper! She's definitely inherited some of the Pioneering strength of character and bravery. Applause

The Show Must Go On! MaureenKeeper

"To change your life takes a lot of courage and energy. It's not for wimps." Karen Grassle. April 2006

Last edited by carolineingalls on Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : The Show Must Go On! Purple2

PostSubject: Re: The Show Must Go On!   The Show Must Go On! EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:03 pm

WOW.....MG has really been through the wringer......She is a trouper though and believes in what she is doing.... Thumbsup

The Show Must Go On! Rhonda10The Show Must Go On! Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : The Show Must Go On! Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: The Show Must Go On!   The Show Must Go On! EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:24 pm

About 6 weeks ago she was having pain, so doctors went in and cut some nerves so that she wouldn't hurt as bad. NOW, they have to fix the whole thing.
I remember seeing her limp off stage after one act, might not have been her back though.
I hope this doesn't cause on going problems. Its great she plans to shoot another film...can't wait to see it.

The Show Must Go On! Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : The Show Must Go On! Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: The Show Must Go On!   The Show Must Go On! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:17 am

Helath is the first thing in life after God and family...Without health, we can't achieve anything. No

I hope that Melissa Gilbert wouldn't have more troubles with her back. I agree, show must go on, but we must also care our health.

Vanesa.

The Show Must Go On! Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Re: The Show Must Go On!   The Show Must Go On! EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:39 am

Wow---that's shocking that she didn't realize it was broken! thud

Thanks so much for sharing this Maureen....I really loved the video too!! Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: The Show Must Go On!   The Show Must Go On! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 4:06 pm

Melissa was supposed to have back surgery today. I will see if I can find out how she is doing.

The Show Must Go On! Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136

PostSubject: Re: The Show Must Go On!   The Show Must Go On! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:51 pm

I'll pray for her recover, Gin.

Love
Vanesa.

The Show Must Go On! Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: The Show Must Go On!   The Show Must Go On! EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:34 am

Isn't that amazing she could perform with a broken back? I pray she'll have an easy recovery.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Show Must Go On!   The Show Must Go On! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Show Must Go On!
Page 1 of 1