Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Opie's subtle reminder.

Go down 
+5
pamh36
Rhonda
Carol
Rob
Savannah
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Opie's subtle reminder. Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Opie's subtle reminder. Happy010

Opie's subtle reminder. Empty
PostSubject: Opie's subtle reminder.   Opie's subtle reminder. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:21 pm

My dog, Brianna, has a habit of eating the cats' food any time she gets a chance. So I resorted to putting the bowl on a night table so she couldn't reach it. She solved that problem, though, and found a way to climb ONTO the night table (all fifty pounds of her!) so she could still eat the cat food. SO....I've been experimenting with ways to try and keep her from eating the cats' food up....When I left the room last night, I moved the bowl over to a shelf above my desk - just while I was going to be out of the room for a few minutes. Otherwise, she'd take the opportunity and I'd find an empty bowl and a smug-looking dog when I came back in. Later, I went to bed, and fell asleep very quickly. I was having a lovely dream....and then, in my dream, some naughty little squirrel started throwing walnuts at me! Opie's subtle reminder. 263865 They kept hitting me in the head, and I couldn't dodge them no matter what I did. I started to wake up, and I realized that something really WAS hitting me in the head. I opened my eyes JUST in time to see the shadow of Opie as he swatted a little plastic cap my way - and it hit me in the head. When I sat up, and turned on the light, he suddenly had a remarkably innocent expression on his face.....And stared at me....then at the shelf above my desk....where his food dish still sat. Opie's subtle reminder. 85958 He couldn't get to his food dish, and had used whatever means necessary to wake me so he could fill that empty spot in his tummy. Life is never dull with Opie. Opie's subtle reminder. 135245
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Opie's subtle reminder. Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Opie's subtle reminder.   Opie's subtle reminder. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:35 pm

Opie's subtle reminder. 85958 That's what I admire about Opie... he's always subtle. Opie's subtle reminder. 440956
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Opie's subtle reminder.   Opie's subtle reminder. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:00 pm

I love Opie! That cat! laugh3

Opie's subtle reminder. Horses10
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : Opie's subtle reminder. Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Opie's subtle reminder.   Opie's subtle reminder. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:25 pm

How funny Savannah......I am starting to get some really crazy and funny stories with my two cats since they don't have a dog chasing after them anymore.......Opie and my Purrl and Beemer would get along real well.... scared

Opie's subtle reminder. Rhonda10Opie's subtle reminder. Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Opie's subtle reminder. Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Opie's subtle reminder.   Opie's subtle reminder. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:29 pm

Opie's subtle reminder. 135245 Can you imagine if the three of them had a play date?? Opie's subtle reminder. 184143 And if Pam's Caesar could join in on the fun! Oh boy. Opie's subtle reminder. 85958
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Opie's subtle reminder.   Opie's subtle reminder. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:29 pm

Opie! laugh3 Caesar would have never been so "subtle". He would have jumped right on my head and bugged me 'til I got his food. That cat is obsessed with food. He's the one I have to keep out of the dog's dish. *sigh*

I couldn't imagine the stories we would have to tell if we got Opie, Purrl, Beemer, and Caesar together. Noo

Opie's subtle reminder. PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Number of posts : 1871
Mood : Opie's subtle reminder. Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Opie's subtle reminder.   Opie's subtle reminder. EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:05 am

Oh my! That is so funny!

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Opie's subtle reminder. JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Opie's subtle reminder. Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Opie's subtle reminder.   Opie's subtle reminder. EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:20 am

You Opie reminds me my Shariff!!! I just love when the cats does these kind of practical jokes! laugh3 laugh3 And just think that there's people who saids that animals has not intelligence!!! ROTFL ROTFL

Vanesa.

Opie's subtle reminder. Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Number of posts : 1871
Mood : Opie's subtle reminder. Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Opie's subtle reminder.   Opie's subtle reminder. EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:39 am

That person who said animals did not have intelligence didn't have any themselves obviously! Frying pan haha! By the way, I just got some good news from my "cat lover cousin Abby". She just told she is engaged! yesss

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Opie's subtle reminder. JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: Opie's subtle reminder.   Opie's subtle reminder. EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:14 am

I'm telling you, Opie's Tales would be a big hit if you compiled them, Savannah. I love that cat!

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7863

PostSubject: Re: Opie's subtle reminder.   Opie's subtle reminder. EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:46 am

how funny! laugh3 I always love your stories about Opie, Savannah!
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136

PostSubject: Re: Opie's subtle reminder.   Opie's subtle reminder. EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:31 am

Yes, Savannah! You must write all those "Opie" stories! Children will love them (and adults too! HeeHee ) Opie deserves to become famous.

Vanesa.

Opie's subtle reminder. Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opie's subtle reminder.   Opie's subtle reminder. Empty

Back to top Go down

Opie's subtle reminder.
Page 1 of 1