HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

My latest Youtube video---All His Benefits

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 1872
Mood :

PostSubject: My latest Youtube video---All His Benefits   Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:07 pm

I hope you all are blessed by this video. 1:27 and 1:36 are some flowers that I took at my dear Grandmother's house that bloomed after her passing....

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Back to top Go down
View user profile
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: My latest Youtube video---All His Benefits   Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:35 pm

The video is so beautiful and peaceful. I just love it, and I love that you included flowers from your Grandmother's house in the video. Thank you so much for sharing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savannah
"Psalm 34"

Number of posts : 53814
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: My latest Youtube video---All His Benefits   Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:37 pm

"Beautiful and peaceful" are perfect words to describe the video, Pam. And the shots of flowers from your Grandmother's house are a lovely touch, Julia. Thanks so much for sharing your video with us. (A couple of those pictures would make great shots to draw this winter when there aren't any flowers around anymore!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: My latest Youtube video---All His Benefits   Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:48 pm

nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 5178
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: My latest Youtube video---All His Benefits   Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:05 am

It's sweet and lovely, your granny must be proud in Heaven of having a granddaughter like you, Julia. Those flowers are wonderful. Cloud 9

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jacintapichimahuida.obolog.com
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: My latest Youtube video---All His Benefits   Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:57 pm

Thank you all. I so enjoyed creating it. I have been told this is my best Christian video! I love flowers and thought that would be nice to see while hearing the music.

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!

Number of posts : 52508
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: My latest Youtube video---All His Benefits   Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:09 pm

Beautiful video, Julia. Well done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: My latest Youtube video---All His Benefits   Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:20 pm

Thank you Rob! Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My latest Youtube video---All His Benefits   Today at 10:54 pm

Back to top Go down

My latest Youtube video---All His Benefits
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1