Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
The Voyage of the Dawn Treader Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54423
Mood : The Voyage of the Dawn Treader Happy010

The Voyage of the Dawn Treader Empty
PostSubject: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader   The Voyage of the Dawn Treader EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:00 pm

I *love* the Narnia books and movies! I can't wait for this next one to come out!

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62606
Mood : The Voyage of the Dawn Treader Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader   The Voyage of the Dawn Treader EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:18 pm

Looks interesting! This is the third installment of the current series, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
The Voyage of the Dawn Treader Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54423
Mood : The Voyage of the Dawn Treader Happy010

PostSubject: Re: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader   The Voyage of the Dawn Treader EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:40 pm

Yes, it is! The Voyage of the Dawn Treader 6472 I really was very skeptical about the new movies, but I've been completely impressed with them so far.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : The Voyage of the Dawn Treader Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader   The Voyage of the Dawn Treader EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:36 am

Yep, I like the Narnia movies too....my boys don't think they're very good, but I've really enjoyed them! Like most movies based on books, it's hard to 'live up' to expectations, and I think that's how my boys feel about Narnia. But I really like them, and I love the cast! Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

Number of posts : 895
Mood : The Voyage of the Dawn Treader Indiff10

PostSubject: Re: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader   The Voyage of the Dawn Treader EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:49 pm

Oh, FANTASTIC!!!!!

I have been WAITING to see something about it!! There was all of this talk of it not being filmed. Then you heard it was in the process of filming. Now there is finally a trailer for it. I am happy now.

I actually like the films. I thought "The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe" was a very good adaptation of the story. So naturally I wanted them to go through with filming all the stories then. I was actually worried about the holiday films this year. They don't sound too promising (at least the ones that I have heard about so far). Now I know what I will be seeing. Smile

Thanks for posting this!

Who's going to do the cooking?!?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader   The Voyage of the Dawn Treader Empty

Back to top Go down

The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
Page 1 of 1