Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed

Go down 
+10
HarrisonCrosby4387
Misti
bethandmanly
Gin
Carol
Rhonda
Teresa
Amy
Rob
Debbie
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 3 Love-s10

CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:49 pm

Well, Season 11 is underway.

Kirk and Jennifer are my picks.

Bristol....needs some jello.

David needs some oil.

Kyle is great, but wait til the slower dances...?

Florence, I loved. Just don't need potty mouth. Her LEGS, make me want to be 76!!

THE SITUATION needs to get off the show!

Brandy, graceful, lovely!

China lady....whats her name?? I give her three weeks.

Then the other girl...forget her name...she was promising.

Got to go to an early football game tomorrow night, but hope to tune in.

CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 3 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 3 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:39 pm

I fast-forwarded through most of the dances, but watched Mike (the Situation), Jennifer and Hoff. Jennifer was my favorite. She's so beautiful. Ya gotta love Hoff for trying. And I have to say..........I loved the "Situation." You could tell he was humbled by this. He tied for the lowest score of the evening. He's usually always over-confident, and this was good for him. I'd like to see him stay for awhile. He's got some nice moves that he can work with. I just find him funny. But I could tell he was humbled. I enjoy seeing guys like him brought down a few notches. LOL!

CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 3 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:26 am

My opinion, the show was way too long. Took forever to get through all 12 couples. If I do watch in the future it will only be for certain couples.

Jenn was great & I think she will go far in the competition. I have to say I have no idea who Mike is since I don't watch the show he was on, but I think with his short practice time, he did OK.

Gin, I think the other one you are talking about is the Partridge woman? If so she was on a show called "The Hills" which is another one I didn't watch.

CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 3 HummerCAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 3 MistiKeeperCAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 3 Bookclub5CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 3 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 3 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:55 pm

It's Audrina Patridge, not Partrige. My mom kept saying Partrige too. The only reason I know is because I read her name in a magazine, lol. I thought she would have done better than she did. I like the black kid, but yeah, wait till the slow dances. It was a pretty good show, but yes I agree 2 hours is overkill for just 12 couples.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

Number of posts : 895
Mood : CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 3 Indiff10

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:59 pm

Well, I have been pulling for Jennifer Grey from the moment that I heard she was going to be on the show. I really would like to see her win the whole thing (she is the person that I like the most on there, anyway). She was, by far, the best last night.

I would really like to see Brandy, Bristol Palin and Margaret Cho off. I just have no interest in them at all.

I am hoping The Situation, Michael Bolton and David Hasselhoff stay on just a little longer. I want to see how, if at all, they improve. I would like to see how good they are at their personal best.

I actually would like to see Florence Henderson on a couple of more weeks, too. I want to see how she would be the more she dances.

I have no opinion on anyone who danced before Margaret Cho. I didn't see them last night. I had a class and I had to go to the store afterwards. I thought I would get home in time, but I just missed those few people.

Who's going to do the cooking?!?!
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 3 Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:16 pm

I feel the same way as you, MissOleson on everything you wrote.. Jennifer Grey is my #1, if she gets voted off I will stop watching the show...
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:20 pm

I really felt for Jennifer last night. She had to have alot of memories of Patrick while rehearsing.

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:28 pm

Very surprised to see David Hasselhoff gone. Yes, he wasn't that good, but they have kept people on there far worse than he was for longer a time. They seem to like to keep those people on just for the fun of it. So I was surprised over his elimination.

Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

PostSubject: Did anyone watch the show last night?   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 1:07 pm

Our showing was pushed back for the Packer game last night. And I wasn't about to stay up to watch it in the middle of the night (that is when they finally showed it here). So, did anyone see it? Who do you think was the best/worst last night?

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 1:32 pm

Jennifer is still on top. Michael Bolton will probably go.
They all seemed to do better, but Michael has been sick. He only scored a 12. Guess we will see how people voted.

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 3 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:14 pm

Ew I hope Bolton goes. Never liked him.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62609
Mood : CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 3 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:01 pm

As soon as I saw that cutesy beginning with Michael crawling out of the doghouse, I figured he was doomed. CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 3 185146 Though I think that was Chelsie's idea.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:57 pm

ya, I couldn't help think how Len does not like props. She knows that too.

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:29 pm

Yeah, Len always hates the little skits that lead up to the dancing. I wonder if Chelsie was trying to sabotage Michael. CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 3 68167
Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:39 pm

Gin wrote:
Jennifer is still on top. Michael Bolton will probably go.
They all seemed to do better, but Michael has been sick. He only scored a 12. Guess we will see how people voted.
Really? I was curious to see how he might improve. Well, he just might go home tonight, but he still has a pretty strong fanbase, I think. I have seen others with pretty low scores that stayed week after week.

Rob wrote:
As soon as I saw that cutesy beginning with Michael crawling out of the doghouse, I figured he was doomed. CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 3 185146 Though I think that was Chelsie's idea.
You know what bothers me? Yes, the celebrities could tell the dancers that maybe they shouldn't do what is asked of them (i.e. crawling out of a doghouse), but no matter what, the dancers have the final say. And these dancers do know better! So when they make them do something silly, or even against the rules, I think it is nonsense for the judges to take it out on the celebrity. In the end, it was the professional's decision to include whatever they are disapproving of in the dance. Maybe Michael Bolton went along with that idea willingly, but Chelsie did know better!!

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:28 pm

I agree about Chelsie. Michael was really mad that he was judged so harshly. Maybe they need to judge on pro and star as two seperate numbers then combine them? Not sure if that would work, but it might make the pros work a bit on the prop thing.

I truly do love Michael as a singer and wish this had done more for him, but maybe it was for the best. ??

I'm afraid Margaret or The Situation is next to go.

What did you think of the proformances tonight? Seal does nothing for me, and the ballerina...well, she looked like a shark. Little too beefy I think.

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:36 pm

I think Seal has a good voice, but that song last night didn't do much to showcase it. I didn't care much for that other singer, Janelle Monae. Her band was pretty good, but I thought she was just average. Lots of glitz and not much substance.

As for these first two vote-offs, it seems to mess up the theory that celebs with strong fan bases will get enough votes to save them. Because David Hasselhoff and Michael Bolton were two of the higher-profile people there, and it didn't do them any good.

I agree that the judges shouldn't hold the stars responsible for the ideas that the pro dancers come up with, such as crawling out of the doghouse. Not sure that was a factor in Bolton's case, though. It seemed to be his dancing that they really objected to. Bruno doesn't mind the cutesy pre-dance skits nearly as much as Len does, and Bruno's criticism of Bolton was much harsher than Len's.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:31 pm

Gin wrote:
seperate

And then Gin wrote:
proformances

"Sarah, get me the sheriff's house. I might need some back-up for this one. Tear gas, roadblocks, machine guns..."

CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 3 090105-5top-barney.small
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 11:07 am

I'm getting used to being bruised. Its okay. Hithead

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 12:07 pm

Rob wrote:
"Sarah, get me the sheriff's house. I might need some back-up for this one. Tear gas, roadblocks, machine guns..."

HeeHee

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:25 pm

Who go booted last night? Anyone watch it...I was at a football game.

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:32 pm

Margaret Cho and Bristol Palin were the two low vote-getters, and Margaret got the boot.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 4:22 pm

I was afraid Bristol would be in the bottom two. I'm ok with Margaret gone. Now its The Situation's turn.

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:39 am

Rob wrote:
Gin wrote:
seperate

And then Gin wrote:
proformances

laugh3 ROTFL

CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 3 HummerCAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 3 MistiKeeperCAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 3 Bookclub5CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 3 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:34 am

Poor, Gin.....................

CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 3 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next