Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed

Go down 
+10
HarrisonCrosby4387
Misti
bethandmanly
Gin
Carol
Rhonda
Teresa
Amy
Rob
Debbie
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 Xmassm4

DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:34 pm

I was sad to see Florence go on Tuesday... I was also sad to see "The Situation" go last week.. There are much worse dancers on the show but somehow they are kept on because of their mother IMHO.. If Jennifer & Kyle are voted off I will not watch anymore this season.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:42 pm

I was surprised to hear Florence left too. They are all getting better. I just hope Jennifer can hold up...she is tired, and wants it to be so perfect.

DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 6:05 pm

I just can't root for the ones like Jennifer Gray. I know it sounds stupid, but I am all for the under dogs. Having someone good like her makes the show predictable and boring for me. I was so bored last season I stopped watching.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 12:16 pm

MattLabMyLove wrote:
I just can't root for the ones like Jennifer Gray. I know it sounds stupid, but I am all for the under dogs. Having someone good like her makes the show predictable and boring for me. I was so bored last season I stopped watching.

I'm not watching, but I know exactly what you mean Beckie. That's how I felt when Kristy Yamaguchi was on.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 12:33 pm

I just think it's impressive that Jennifer Grey can still dance like a 20 year old. It's hard to believe that she's 50 and doing all of those crazy moves.

I was wondering why they always show Jamie Lee Curtis when Jennifer is dancing. I just assumed they were good friends. I just read that they are best friends, and that Jamie is the godmother of Jennifer's daughter. Just a little trivia for you. LOL!

DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:31 pm

Aww, that's sweet.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:46 pm

Well, my pick for the winner of this season is Jennifer Grey. Bristol Palin should have been gone a long time ago. Not that she hasn't improved but a lot of the ones that are gone were way better than her.

DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 HummerDWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 MistiKeeperDWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 Bookclub5DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 9:31 pm

Misti wrote:
Well, my pick for the winner of this season is Jennifer Grey. Bristol Palin should have been gone a long time ago. Not that she hasn't improved but a lot of the ones that are gone were way better than her.

I am with you 100%!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 1:08 pm

I haven't been watching that faithfully, but Jennifer has really impressed me with her tenacity. Talk about a trooper, and she's really very good. I think she deserves to win...from what I've seen anyway. And wow, when I asked my son how old he thought she was, he guessed 35. I told him she's 50, and he about keeled over! I hope I look that good at 50! OhMy

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:30 pm

I'm rooting for Brandy! DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 773783

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:12 pm

Who got booted on Tuesday? I missed that. I was busy packing for our trip.
Brandy bothers me....not sure why ....but she does. Jennifer is still my pick.

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62610
Mood : DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:20 pm

Kurt Warner got voted off the island. DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 771460
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:05 pm

Hmmmm. That wasn't nice. I liked him, and he really did well. I like Bristol too, and am glad she has been given the chance to bloom. BUT, she is like a cork you can't sink. Just when I think she will go, she is still there. Guess we shall see what happens tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 7:48 pm

I'm guessing Bristol & Brandy will be in the bottom 2; I'm guessing Bristol will get the boot.

DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 HummerDWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 MistiKeeperDWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 Bookclub5DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 7:55 pm

Brandy, really? I'm betting Bristol and Kyle in the bottom two, with Bristol the Pistol going home.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:03 pm

DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 184143
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:28 pm

Rob wrote:
DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 184143

ROFL!

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:35 am

I almost hate to watch the show anymore... Bristol Palin should have went home in week one... Brandy should NOT have been voted off last night.. I think the voting system is flawed.. If Bristol wins this season I vow to never watch the show again..
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:35 am

Well, guess viewers that vote are trying to pave the way for Jennifer. I don't think this means they love Bristol, but Brandy was Jennifer's competition. SO, Bristol stays, I think for one more week. Then Kyle will go....thus Jennifer wins.

For the record, I don't vote....just watch. funny tv

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:39 am

Gin wrote:
I don't vote....just watch. DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 44828

Same here. And I complain when the people I like get voted off. DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 185146
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:32 pm

Rob wrote:
Gin wrote:
I don't vote....just watch. DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 44828

Same here. And I complain when the people I like get voted off. DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 185146
Me, three! HeeHee I don't vote, either. And this is the first season I've actually watched. Probably my last season. I only tuned in because of Jenn.

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:40 pm

Yep, Jennifer is the reason I watch, too.

DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:12 am

Debbie wrote:
I almost hate to watch the show anymore... Bristol Palin should have went home in week one... Brandy should NOT have been voted off last night.. I think the voting system is flawed.. If Bristol wins this season I vow to never watch the show again..

I think you may be right. In the article Maks says the same thing about the voting system.

http://www.popeater.com/2010/11/17/maksim-chmrekovskiy-bristol-palin-dancing-with-the-stars/

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:50 pm

Here is another article telling why they think Bristol is still in this thing.

http://www.tvsquad.com/2010/11/17/are-tea-partiers-gaming-the-vote-for-bristol-palin-on-dancing-w/?ncid=webmail

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:02 pm

bethandmanly wrote:
I still blame this new keyboard. It's killing my wrists. My hubby bought the wireless keyboard with my first laptop and I hated the darn thing so much I stuck it in the keyboard drawer and just used my laptop keyboard. This new laptop, however, is a Dell. When I type, for some crazy reason I keep hitting the touch screen and it moves my cursor. So, I pulled the old keyboard out of the drawer and am using the wireless. Problem is, I really can't use it well in the drawer, so I put it on my desk surface, which makes it too high and I'm at the wrong angle. My tendonitis has been bugging me ever since.

Um why don't you buy a usb mouse? then you can disable your touchpad. That's what I do.

Oh and in the paper yesterday, some guy actually blasted his TV with a shotgun...guess why?

DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next