Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

mary and adam

Go down 
+2
bethandmanly
dantana
6 posters

mary and adam
post all mary and adam fanfiction
mary and adam Vote_lcap70%mary and adam Vote_rcap
 70% [ 7 ]
and laura and almonzo fanfiction
mary and adam Vote_lcap30%mary and adam Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
dantana
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 3
Mood : mary and adam Xmassm2

mary and adam Empty
PostSubject: mary and adam   mary and adam EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:16 pm

will you please please please post mary and adam romance storys fanfics
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : mary and adam Bokmal10

mary and adam Empty
PostSubject: Re: mary and adam   mary and adam EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:51 pm

I don't have one that's exclusively about Mary and Adam, but my first fanfic was about John Jr. returning to Walnut Grove after Mary went blind. He decided he needed to beg her forgiveness for what he pulled in Chicago. Mary still goes away to the blind school and meets Adam, and she is forced to choose between John Jr. and him. It is so long, I don't think it would be a good idea to post it here. If you go to fanfiction.net and look up ccmal, all you need to do is find my story titled, "Second Chance".

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136

mary and adam Empty
PostSubject: Re: mary and adam   mary and adam EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:26 pm

I wish there were more stories on Adam and Mary, focusing on their married life. TV show put too much drama in their relationships and I wish I could read some good fiction in which Mary and Adam could be seen as a happy couple, not suffering so much troubles.

Vanesa.

mary and adam Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

mary and adam Empty
PostSubject: Re: mary and adam   mary and adam EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:39 pm

I agree, Vanesa. It's like they tried to make Mary and Adam miserable all the time.

Back to top Go down
whitelighter
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 77

mary and adam Empty
PostSubject: Re: mary and adam   mary and adam EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:54 pm

Perhaps one where Mary's learned of John Jr.'s death and Adam is shocked to find out she was engaged before. I think other people have written stories that touched on this, but I don't think there's one that deals with this topic specifically. As far as I know, the only time Adam heard anyone mention John was at Thanksgiving, when Charles was listing Mary's former beaus. He asks her who John was, but she just laughs and he drops the subject. I imagine Adam would be hurt to know that neither Mary nor any of her family ever told her about John in detail.
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999
Mood : mary and adam Happy010

mary and adam Empty
PostSubject: Re: mary and adam   mary and adam EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:11 pm

bethandmanly wrote:
I agree, Vanesa. It's like they tried to make Mary and Adam miserable all the time.

Exactly what I mean...I hate the disasters thrown on first Mary, and then later both.

(Blindness is OK, but not all the others)

mary and adam Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : mary and adam Love-s10

mary and adam Empty
PostSubject: Re: mary and adam   mary and adam EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:04 pm

Years ago I wrote a "chapter" on Mary and Adam after Walnut Grove. All I remember about it was they had more children as well as their blind school. I would have to dig deep to find where that is....
I do agree though, Mary and Adam should have been given something good in season 7 or 8. The show put more into Almanzo and Laura's losses than Mary and Adam's. I don't think they compare really.

mary and adam Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

mary and adam Empty
PostSubject: Re: mary and adam   mary and adam EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:43 am

whitelighter wrote:
Perhaps one where Mary's learned of John Jr.'s death and Adam is shocked to find out she was engaged before. I think other people have written stories that touched on this, but I don't think there's one that deals with this topic specifically. As far as I know, the only time Adam heard anyone mention John was at Thanksgiving, when Charles was listing Mary's former beaus. He asks her who John was, but she just laughs and he drops the subject. I imagine Adam would be hurt to know that neither Mary nor any of her family ever told her about John in detail.

I wrote a story where Mary tells Adam about John Jr., but you aren't privy to their conversation. You can find it at https://lhotp.editboard.com/t1855-john-s-last-words This tells the story of a mysterious package that Mary received from Chicago. At the end, you see she is ready to tell Adam all about John.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mary and adam Empty
PostSubject: Re: mary and adam   mary and adam Empty

Back to top Go down

mary and adam
Page 1 of 1