Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Name something or things you wish you could have?

Go down 
+4
Amy
JW
Rhonda
pamh36
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Name something or things you wish you could have? Empty
PostSubject: Name something or things you wish you could have?   Name something or things you wish you could have? EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:14 am

do you want something so bad? LOL but can't aford it?

Iam trying to save up my money for a new IPod or MPS player. Smile
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Name something or things you wish you could have?   Name something or things you wish you could have? EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 11:25 am

Right now, a third car would be nice since Devin got his license. Now that the school year started we sometimes run into (or will be running into) problems with everyone having to go to different places at the same time. But, until I find a permanent position, that will have to wait because our insurance is going to jump up sky high once Devin has a car of his own. So, for now, we'll just have to keep on with the juggling thing. I'm not complaining though, I'm so grateful for what we do have.

Name something or things you wish you could have? PamKeeper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Name something or things you wish you could have?   Name something or things you wish you could have? EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:11 pm

awwwww.Oh right! hope one day u can get another car..Car's are not cheap.
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: Name something or things you wish you could have?   Name something or things you wish you could have? EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:48 pm

Thanks. Smile No, they sure aren't cheap.

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21163
Mood : Name something or things you wish you could have? Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Name something or things you wish you could have?   Name something or things you wish you could have? EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:52 pm

I just need a job....... Huh?

Name something or things you wish you could have? Rhonda10Name something or things you wish you could have? Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Name something or things you wish you could have? Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Name something or things you wish you could have?   Name something or things you wish you could have? EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:06 pm

Rhonda wrote:

Yeah Thats all i need as well.

Name something or things you wish you could have? Jacobk10Name something or things you wish you could have? Jacob210
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: Name something or things you wish you could have?   Name something or things you wish you could have? EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:06 pm

JW wrote:
Rhonda wrote:

Yeah Thats all i need as well.

Me three. That's what I should have said in the first place. It's the first step towards getting those things we need.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Name something or things you wish you could have? Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Name something or things you wish you could have?   Name something or things you wish you could have? EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:40 pm

I'm with Pam on the car situation....both of ours are really aging and have a short time left. It's starting to scare me, since we can't afford to take on a car payment right now.

Probably the biggest thing I want other than that is a new kitchen. There's plenty of other house projects where that came from too! Yikes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Name something or things you wish you could have?   Name something or things you wish you could have? EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:59 pm

Rhonda wrote:

same with me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Name something or things you wish you could have?   Name something or things you wish you could have? EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:00 pm

Amy wrote:
I'm with Pam on the car situation....both of ours are really aging and have a short time left. It's starting to scare me, since we can't afford to take on a car payment right now.

Probably the biggest thing I want other than that is a new kitchen. There's plenty of other house projects where that came from too! Yikes

Same with my parents...They probly need a new one soon....It's geting older.
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Name something or things you wish you could have? Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Name something or things you wish you could have?   Name something or things you wish you could have? EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:06 am

A car. And I wish I have enough money to travel, to purchase books and gourmet products, like English Mustard. I just love English mustard but here, it's not cheap- greenS

Vanesa.

Name something or things you wish you could have? Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

Number of posts : 895
Mood : Name something or things you wish you could have? Indiff10

PostSubject: Re: Name something or things you wish you could have?   Name something or things you wish you could have? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:50 pm

I have the car and the job problem.

I haven't had a job for awhile now (the amount of time is too much to even mention now) and it just doesn't look any better out there.

I need a new car (well, it can be used but it will be new to me!). Mine really is getting close to just giving up. It is so hard to find a car, too. Everything is either really expensive (overpriced for no reason), has manual transmission (I can't drive that at all), leather seats (despise them!), 2 doors (not right for me) or is over 100,000 miles (I am not saying 105,000 - I am talking about 130,000 or more). It is such nonsense. I really think I better get a car before Winter. This one isn't going to hold up. And I really can't get a job unless I get a car (mine isn't reliable enough anymore). But I need the job to take care of the car. It really is one thing and another.

So, yes, I wish I could get a job and a car. Preferably black this time. Smile

Oh! I would also like a Tony Award. Seriously. I would love to own one. grinsmiley

Who's going to do the cooking?!?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Name something or things you wish you could have?   Name something or things you wish you could have? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:56 am

I really want this job i send my resume too..They said they call soon. Cuz they need the person soon.She said i have lots of experinces.So that gave me lot's of hope..So yeah.I could just walk to work too.*my dad would't have to drive me*..

good luck to you too.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Name something or things you wish you could have? Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Name something or things you wish you could have?   Name something or things you wish you could have? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 12:18 pm

Good luck to you both in the job hunt! Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Name something or things you wish you could have? Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Name something or things you wish you could have?   Name something or things you wish you could have? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:41 pm

Yes. I hope you could quickly get a job . I'll pray for it. Thumbsup

Vanesa.

Name something or things you wish you could have? Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Name something or things you wish you could have? Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Name something or things you wish you could have?   Name something or things you wish you could have? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:51 pm

I would like fame a fortune, but I don't see that happening any time soon, lol.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Name something or things you wish you could have?   Name something or things you wish you could have? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:30 pm

MattLabMyLove wrote:
I would like fame a fortune, but I don't see that happening any time soon, lol.

Yeah, I could go for some fortune too! Thumbsup But for right now, I'd settle for either being able to take a sick day at work, or not being sick anymore. (Just a cold, should be gone in a few days, but still LOL).

Name something or things you wish you could have? ChristinaKeeper2 Name something or things you wish you could have? 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name something or things you wish you could have?   Name something or things you wish you could have? Empty

Back to top Go down

Name something or things you wish you could have?
Page 1 of 1