HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Survivor Nicaragua

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time


Number of posts : 13378
Location : Michigan
Mood :

PostSubject: Survivor Nicaragua   Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:08 am

Here we go, gang----season 11 of Survivor is here!! happy1 It is now on Wednesday nights.


This season is the young against the old....or politically correctly speaking, "more mature". greenS Hmm....seems like they did this not too long ago and it didn't work out so well. scratchead


Still, I'm excited! Looking forward to a new season! Thumbsup


http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiffanylm
New Pioneer
New Pioneer


Number of posts : 142
Location : Georgia
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:58 am

Amy it is season 21 of Survivor. And I can't believe that Jimmy Johnson did Survivor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird


Number of posts : 4117
Location : Texas
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:09 am

I cannot wait & don't forget that it is on Wednesdays....first episode beginning tomorrow evening!!!!

Yeah, they did do that Amy! And my thoughts are if the older group goes into the merge the "more member" team, one of them may have a chance to go far in the game.



"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time


Number of posts : 13378
Location : Michigan
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:33 am

Tiffanylm wrote:
Amy it is season 21 of Survivor. And I can't believe that Jimmy Johnson did Survivor.

Whoops! I think I was thinking 11th year or something. I'll edit my post to reflect that! Thanks! Thumbsup

Misti wrote:
Yeah, they did do that Amy! And my thoughts are if the older group goes into the merge the "more member" team, one of them may have a chance to go far in the game.

That would be cool! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!


Number of posts : 52511
Location : Michigan
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:42 pm

SURVIVORS READY???
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird


Number of posts : 4117
Location : Texas
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:52 pm

Great episode! And that is so funny, the young stud wanna be that the tribe nicknamed "Fabio!" laugh3 Too funny! I think its gonna be a good season. I, personally, am pulling for the older ones!



"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carol
Adventure Seeker


Number of posts : 8656
Location : California Country
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:11 pm

Believe it or not, I have NEVER seen a Season of Survivor. But I hear a lot of news about it so I am watching this Season Smile


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myworldthroughthelens.smugmug.com/
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6


Number of posts : 2529
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:57 pm

It was a good show. I lile the way they keep it interesting, this year with a new medal of power. I like the football coach and hopes he goes far but I agree with his words, the jury won't give him a million dollars. But I hope he gets to stay awhile anyway.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time


Number of posts : 13378
Location : Michigan
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:22 pm

Misti wrote:
Great episode! And that is so funny, the young stud wanna be that the tribe nicknamed "Fabio!" laugh3 Too funny! I think its gonna be a good season. I, personally, am pulling for the older ones!


I know Misti---wow, he should be fun to watch. HeeHee I'm pulling for the older tribe already too (so far I like the grey haired guy---it's kind of spikey? Sorry, don't know anybody yet. Ooops But he seemed pretty cool and 'normal', LOL. I was very happy to see Wendy voted out. Whistle And sorry, but at age "40", I think I'd want to crawl in a hole and die if I was considered the "Old tribe"! greenS

Carol wrote:
Believe it or not, I have NEVER seen a Season of Survivor. But I hear a lot of news about it so I am watching this Season Smile


Woo hooo! happy1 Welcome Carol!! Better late than never! Thumbsup



LIWnut wrote:
It was a good show. I lile the way they keep it interesting, this year with a new medal of power. I like the football coach and hopes he goes far but I agree with his words, the jury won't give him a million dollars. But I hope he gets to stay awhile anyway.

I like him too....and I agree Marilyn, it's ridiculous that anyone would think he'd be given the million.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattLabMyLove
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan


Number of posts : 4810
Location : AT THE CIVIC ARENA.
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:10 pm

I think the older guy with the spiky hair you are talking about is Marty. Woo, I think he is a good looking older man. A lot of hotties on the younger tribe. I am glad they consider anyone that is 30 younger,lol. I will be 30 next year. The older tribe might surprise you, they might do pretty well. A lot of "older" people have done well on Survivor in the past. The younger ones might get to cocky. I want Jimmy Johnson gone! Famous people should not be allowed on the show. It's not fair to everyone else that wants to be on the show.


LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!


Number of posts : 52511
Location : Michigan
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:05 pm

MattLabMyLove wrote:
The older tribe might surprise you, they might do pretty well. A lot of "older" people have done well on Survivor in the past. The younger ones might get to cocky.

I remember several years ago there was a tribe that split up into younger and older members. Not as an official split; they just gravitated toward each other. The older people did all the work and planning, and the young'uns sat around weaving friendship bracelets for each other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life


Number of posts : 5254
Location : Minnesota
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:14 pm

I like Marty from the older tribe. My husband mentioned him right away. Not Jimmy Johnson, but the "other" Jimmy.....Jimmy T. from the older tribe is annoying.

Wendy was probably going home regardless, but if she would have kept her mouth shut, she at least wouldn't have had ALL of the votes against her. LOL!

The "Fabio" dude cracked me up. First he gets something stuck in his foot, and then a few minutes later, something in his finger.

Marty seems like the most intelligent person out there.

Do you guys think ol' Russell is glued to his TV, wishing he could be there............again. He's just dreaming of finding hidden immunity idols without any clues. LOL!


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carol
Adventure Seeker


Number of posts : 8656
Location : California Country
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:22 am

Very interesting! Thumbsup
I liked the first episode and I'm for the "Older - more MATURE" tribe! greenS
Wow Wendy... blah blah blah... lol



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myworldthroughthelens.smugmug.com/
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time


Number of posts : 13378
Location : Michigan
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:43 am

MattLabMyLove wrote:
I want Jimmy Johnson gone! Famous people should not be allowed on the show. It's not fair to everyone else that wants to be on the show.

I agree with you Beckie...it should just be Joe Schmoes off the street.


Teresa wrote:
Do you guys think ol' Russell is glued to his TV, wishing he could be there............again. He's just dreaming of finding hidden immunity idols without any clues. LOL!


Definitely! HeeHee

Carol wrote:
Wow Wendy... blah blah blah... lol


And I loved when she said, "I'm actually nick-named chatterbox" or something like that. Nooooo.....really?! scratchead Laughing She actually thought that would help her plight, like they wanted her to talk more! Seriously, she had a screw loose.


Speaking of screws loose....I think Jimmy T. has one. Whistle I don't know, that altercation with Marty makes you wonder if he's altogether 'there'.

http://nicaragua.survivor.com/survivor-nicaragua-cast-members/jimmy-tarantino
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird


Number of posts : 4117
Location : Texas
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:52 pm

Carol wrote:
Believe it or not, I have NEVER seen a Season of Survivor. But I hear a lot of news about it so I am watching this Season Smile
Welcome aboard, Carol! ROTFL



"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird


Number of posts : 4117
Location : Texas
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:55 pm

LIWnut wrote:
It was a good show. I lile the way they keep it interesting, this year with a new medal of power. I like the football coach and hopes he goes far but I agree with his words, the jury won't give him a million dollars. But I hope he gets to stay awhile anyway.

And what is that one older man's attitude towards Jimmy J.? It's like he (he looks like country singer, Phil Vasser) decided right off the bat he did not like him. scratchead



"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird


Number of posts : 4117
Location : Texas
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:00 pm

Rob wrote:
MattLabMyLove wrote:
The older tribe might surprise you, they might do pretty well. A lot of "older" people have done well on Survivor in the past. The younger ones might get to cocky.

I remember several years ago there was a tribe that split up into younger and older members. Not as an official split; they just gravitated toward each other. The older people did all the work and planning, and the young'uns sat around weaving friendship bracelets for each other.
....and singing,"Kum Ba Yaaaaaa...." fiesta (Sorry! Closest thing I could find for a singing smilie!)



"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life


Number of posts : 5254
Location : Minnesota
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:47 pm

That was Jimmy T., wasn't it? He's an odd egg...........and could get VERY annoying, if he hasn't already.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattLabMyLove
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan


Number of posts : 4810
Location : AT THE CIVIC ARENA.
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:51 pm

What did everybody think about tonight's episode? Woah what a tribal and what a group of idiots some of the young tribe are. I think the younger tribe is a ticking time bomb. I can't believe Shannon's mouth. I cannot believe he asked Sash if he was gay. He seems like it, but that is none of anyone's business. And Na Onka is a complete wacko.


LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time


Number of posts : 13378
Location : Michigan
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:20 pm

Beckie, I agree with you on all points!! Crazy FUNNY tribal (we said one of the best ever---this is a great Survivor season already!!), and yeah, Shannon dug his own grave for sure. How stupid can you get. Na Onka (is that really her NAME?!) is got one BAD attitude, that is for sure. Oh, someone stole my sock so I'm going to turn around and steal your spare pair. WHAT?!?! And that one chick that buried the guys shoes in the water?!?! Talk about wacko!!! Who does that?! I'm glad Brenda's not gone--I like her! Loved her comment about Shannon's tirade showing his 'weakness'. Go girl!! hi5
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird


Number of posts : 4117
Location : Texas
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:10 pm

Amy wrote:
Beckie, I agree with you on all points!! Crazy FUNNY tribal (we said one of the best ever---this is a great Survivor season already!!), and yeah, Shannon dug his own grave for sure. How stupid can you get. Na Onka (is that really her NAME?!) is got one BAD attitude, that is for sure. Oh, someone stole my sock so I'm going to turn around and steal your spare pair. WHAT?!?! And that one chick that buried the guys shoes in the water?!?! Talk about wacko!!! Who does that?! I'm glad Brenda's not gone--I like her! Loved her comment about Shannon's tirade showing his 'weakness'. Go girl!! hi5

I about hit the floor! thud It was so funny & the claws came out fast! And what was up with Na Onka (?) and her head bobbing!? ROTFL Yeah, that stealing socks incident reminded me of Russ! Crazy! I also thought the woman amputee kicked butt in the challenge. But you heard them say that if she went to the end; she would get the vote for the money, but I"m not sure if that would be the case. I noticed that that blond guy, when his info pops on the screen it is "Fabio" now & that is how they all refer to him. He is clueless! I'm gonna have to go to the website & re-watch Tribal Council!



"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time


Number of posts : 13378
Location : Michigan
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:48 am

Misti wrote:
Amy wrote:
Beckie, I agree with you on all points!! Crazy FUNNY tribal (we said one of the best ever---this is a great Survivor season already!!), and yeah, Shannon dug his own grave for sure. How stupid can you get. Na Onka (is that really her NAME?!) is got one BAD attitude, that is for sure. Oh, someone stole my sock so I'm going to turn around and steal your spare pair. WHAT?!?! And that one chick that buried the guys shoes in the water?!?! Talk about wacko!!! Who does that?! I'm glad Brenda's not gone--I like her! Loved her comment about Shannon's tirade showing his 'weakness'. Go girl!! hi5

I about hit the floor! thud It was so funny & the claws came out fast! And what was up with Na Onka (?) and her head bobbing!? ROTFL Yeah, that stealing socks incident reminded me of Russ! Crazy! I also thought the woman amputee kicked butt in the challenge. But you heard them say that if she went to the end; she would get the vote for the money, but I"m not sure if that would be the case. I noticed that that blond guy, when his info pops on the screen it is "Fabio" now & that is how they all refer to him. He is clueless! I'm gonna have to go to the website & re-watch Tribal Council!


I know, Na Onka is nuts!! And LOL, I just LOVE how she was the one to throw the amputee lady under the bus, but said, "I was so proud of her in the challenge". GAG! I can't wait to see Na Onka gone.

And LOL about "Fabio"....that cracks me up that his name is that in writing! Oh, and what was it he said when he was talking privately to a couple of people, deliberating who to vote off? "It's like this isn't even real", or something like that. I'm going to have to go back and find it---my son and I were cracking up over that one, whatever it was. He is SO Kato Kalen it is not even funny! Yikes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carol
Adventure Seeker


Number of posts : 8656
Location : California Country
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:04 pm

Shannon was cute but stupid! He sure dug his own grave! He was out of line...

Laughing I laughed when I saw Favio as the name of the blonde guy in the opening credits! laugh3


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myworldthroughthelens.smugmug.com/
MattLabMyLove
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan


Number of posts : 4810
Location : AT THE CIVIC ARENA.
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:41 pm

[/quote] I know, Na Onka is nuts!! And LOL, I just LOVE how she was the one to throw the amputee lady under the bus, but said, "I was so proud of her in the challenge". GAG! I can't wait to see Na Onka gone. [/quote]

And it would just figure that she is the person I got in my mom's Survivor pool. I always get some idiot. So far my mom and niece won the big bucks for the past 2 seasons in a row when their people won.


LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life


Number of posts : 5254
Location : Minnesota
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:44 am

I keep forgetting that Survivor is on Wednesday nights. It's going to take awhile to get used to that. I think it was only on Wednesday nights it's first season, and then it's been Thursdays ever since.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Today at 3:09 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Survivor Nicaragua
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Survivor winner Fabio Arrested!
» Exceed Summon and D.D Survivor
» Survivor S28 Cagayan Episode 05 (March 19th) "The Merge"
» Survivor: Cagayan Preview
» Survivor: Blood vs Water

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Pen & Plow’s Entertainment Section :: Television, Movies & Hollywood News-
Jump to: