Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Survivor Nicaragua

Go down 
+4
Rob
Misti
Tiffanylm
Amy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : Survivor Nicaragua - Page 5 Happy010

Survivor Nicaragua - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:41 pm

MattLabMyLove wrote:
My mom jokingly said watch Fabio win. I really don't care who wins. As long as it's someone that actually played the game. Purple Kelly does not seem to be playing. Maybe it's just something I am not seeing.
I guess I missed this, but how did she get the nickname "Purple" Kelly?

Survivor Nicaragua - Page 5 HummerSurvivor Nicaragua - Page 5 MistiKeeperSurvivor Nicaragua - Page 5 Bookclub5Survivor Nicaragua - Page 5 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:11 am

Since there were 2 Kelly's, they may have nicknamed her "purple" Kelly because of the color of her outfit. I'm not sure, though.

Survivor Nicaragua - Page 5 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Survivor Nicaragua - Page 5 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm

You are exactly right Teresa. She had a purple shirt on in the beginning.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Survivor Nicaragua - Page 5 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:23 pm

Misti wrote:
One thing about Nay...she doesn't hold back at Tribal Councils! I guess she isn't worried at all that she will be voted off. I still don't like her though.

Glad Brenda is gone. She got on my nerves a long time ago! I may be in the minority but I don't care for Jane either. I'm not sure why. She sure turned against her fellow North Carolina survivor, didn't she? I can say this for her; she is strong as an ox as proven in the challenges!

Fabio is my choice for winner; although it probably won't happen I like him!

I liked that Brenda was playing the game, at least. But she was definitely getting a little too cocky for her own good.

Jane---yeah, not a Jane fan. Yikes But, I can't disagree with her strength, and I really HAD to cheer for her when she won that crazy tough challenge. I couldn't believe it when so and so (sorry I can't remember his name---the dumb one, and I don't mean Fabio Wink ) tried to psyche her out of it, that he was in it for the long haul. I loved that Jeff encouraged her and said "Don't you dare give up"....it was just the extra boost she needed, and she went on to win! Applause

I have to tell you though, we had NO idea how old she was, and after that challenge I just had to find out. I had everyone guess her exact age and the lowest was 63. Jane is 56!! What freaks me out about that is that she is only 8 years older than my husband. My husband said, "Your mom is 69 and she looks lightyears younger than Jane!" (LOL, that made my mom's night Wink). Sorry, but that woman needed to have worn more sunscreen in her life, or maybe she was a smoker or something, but she has not aged well. Sorry

Fabio is my choice for winner now too....never thought I'd say it, but I actually don't think he's as dumb as he's led on to be. And I like him too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:14 pm

Wow... can't believe she's 56. My mom and 65 and looks younger.
She sure is a tough one though! lol

Survivor Nicaragua - Page 5 Horses10
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:02 pm

I better get a better person in the pool next time! If not I am done giving money in for it. Survivor Nicaragua - Page 5 718413 I am sick of getting idiots, lol.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:53 pm

Sorry that you got one of the "quitters," Beckie. I really thought that Kelly would change her mind and stay. Nayonka...........I don't even have words for her. Well, her torch has officially been "snuffed." LOL!

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:21 pm

I have no words... mad

Survivor Nicaragua - Page 5 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:05 pm

Yeah and the fact she went ahead and went on the reward when she knew she was going to quit...I wanted to slap that hot dog out of her mouth! mad

Survivor Nicaragua - Page 5 HummerSurvivor Nicaragua - Page 5 MistiKeeperSurvivor Nicaragua - Page 5 Bookclub5Survivor Nicaragua - Page 5 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:25 pm

HeeHee Misti!! Yeah, that totally made me sick that she did that. Love that Holly gave her 'that look'. Not that it made a bit of difference to Nay. Whistle

Well, I really thought between Jeff & Holly, at least Kelly would have changed her mine (like you were saying Teresa). What a couple of wimps. And sorry, if you have anemia, it's probably not a good idea to go on Survivor anyway. I was ready to throw up when Naonka felt the need to say she was the last African American standing, and that she's going out a 'strong woman'. Yikes Gag. That girl can justify anything to make it 'right' in her mind.

I'm happy to see her go, but good grief, the rest of the tribe should have tried harder to get her to stay. You're a fool if you don't want to take her to the final four. I mean, 11 days left?! Come on!! It doesn't seem like a single person was thinking strategically on that one.

But man, was Jeff P.O'd or what?!?! That totally cracked me UP!! And, what about when he called Nay "woman"?! We all gasped, "woooooo", in shock! LOL!
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:23 pm

The producers of the show really frown upon quitters. Both Nay and Kelly were recruited to be on the show and they just threw it away. It's really unfair for those who actually audition year after year and never get on the show. I don't think they should be able to be on the jury. I think Brenda and Marty should be let back on in their place.

Is anyone going to vote for fan favorite? I want Jane for fan fave. I know a few people that want Holly for fan fave. Who is your favorite and who do you think will win that? Any early predictions on who will win the title of Sole Survivor.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:21 pm

Call me crazy, but I think I'm going for Fabio. HeeHee

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:38 am

I'm a big Fabio fan, too! I've been rooting for him for awhile now.

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 6:30 pm

Misti wrote:
Call me crazy, but I think I'm going for Fabio. Survivor Nicaragua - Page 5 440956

You are not crazy. I have heard several people saying he might win. I would not be surprised either.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:46 am

It's Fabio all the way for me too....I was praying it wasn't going to be him going---I really thought it might have been!

And LOL, I thought Fabio was the airhead from the beginning, but he has proven that he can think. Chase, on the other hand.... Whistle

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62606
Mood : Survivor Nicaragua - Page 5 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 7:58 pm

Did I miss something? It was pretty clear that the alliances were Dan, Fabio and Benry on one side, and Holly, Jane and Chase on the other, with Sash as the wild card. So how come Dan and Benry voted for Fabio at tribal? Survivor Nicaragua - Page 5 988160
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:07 pm

Well Benry probably voted for Fabio because he knew it was between them both.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:05 pm

I think that's right, Beckie---Benry must have known his head was on the chopping block and had to take out one of his own, and got Dan to side with him.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:13 pm

But why didn't Dan, Fabio and Benry vote for someone from the other alliance in the first place?
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:56 pm

A lot of people think Holly is so great and that she is going or should be the winner. I don't see what is so great about her. What is your opinion?

Also only 2 more episodes left! This week it's the family episode. One of my favorite episodes. I always cry at that part and when the final 3 or 4 do the right of passage thing for all their fallen comrades.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:38 pm

Rob wrote:
But why didn't Dan, Fabio and Benry vote for someone from the other alliance in the first place?

Ya got me. scratchead I really don't get that either Rob. Maybe they knew they couldn't get Sash to side with them? Hmm....

Teresa? Misti? Any ideas?

MattLabMyLove wrote:
A lot of people think Holly is so great and that she is going or should be the winner. I don't see what is so great about her. What is your opinion?

Also only 2 more episodes left! This week it's the family episode. One of my favorite episodes. I always cry at that part and when the final 3 or 4 do the right of passage thing for all their fallen comrades.

I'm always amazed at how quickly the finale comes around! And yep, I like the 'family' episode too Beckie. About Holly, you know, I'm just not emotionally vested in any of these people this season....it's all been downhill for me since Marty left, to tell you the truth! I still watch, because this is the hubby's favorite show, and it's a 'family night' thing. I try to stay excited for his sake. Wink
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:53 pm

Amy wrote:
I try to stay excited for his sake. Survivor Nicaragua - Page 5 771460

Probably not the first time in history that a wife has said that. Survivor Nicaragua - Page 5 68167 Survivor Nicaragua - Page 5 129986
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:55 pm

Rob!!! laugh3 ROTFL I totally walked into that one, didn't I?! Laughing

Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I am THRILLED that Jane is gone. I am sorry, but she drove me totally bonkers. Yikes

And good grief, has she never watched Survivor?!?!?!?! I don't understand these people that just can't believe that their alliance has turned on them. That's the FIRST smart move Chase has made, in my opinion! She is a fool for not seeing that THEY were playing the game by voting her out.

I wasn't happy to see Chase win the reward. He's just been too ignorant throughout this game and I guess I just never care to see the non-strategic players win anything.

Wow, it was neat to see Dan with his son---so sweet! Fabio was a bit too whiny to Chase about his mom, I think. I appreciate the fact that he loves his mom, but come on---everyone wanted to be with their family member. Buck up kid!

And ROTFL, when Fabio's mom addressed him by name on the 'message', I was like, "Wait, what did she call him???" LOL, I forgot that he has another name! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 am

Soooooooo glad that Fabio won immunity!! I agree, Amy. I'm not as into it since Marty left, either. He was my favorite since day 1. I have to say, though, I've totally been rooting for Fabio these past few weeks and really hope that he wins. For that to happen, though, he's going to need to win immunity again.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:53 am

Yeah, I'm still rooting for Fabio too, I just think he acted pretty cry-babyish last night. tantrum

LOL, I've been waiting for the right moment to use that emoticon. HeeHee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor Nicaragua
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next