Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Survivor Nicaragua

Go down 
+4
Rob
Misti
Tiffanylm
Amy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Survivor Nicaragua - Page 6 Happy010

Survivor Nicaragua - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:25 am

Very nice, very nice.

Survivor Nicaragua - Page 6 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:14 pm

Rob wrote:
Amy wrote:
I try to stay excited for his sake. Survivor Nicaragua - Page 6 771460

Probably not the first time in history that a wife has said that. Survivor Nicaragua - Page 6 68167 Survivor Nicaragua - Page 6 129986
Here, let me! Frying pan

Survivor Nicaragua - Page 6 HummerSurvivor Nicaragua - Page 6 MistiKeeperSurvivor Nicaragua - Page 6 Bookclub5Survivor Nicaragua - Page 6 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:17 pm

Rob wrote:
Did I miss something? It was pretty clear that the alliances were Dan, Fabio and Benry on one side, and Holly, Jane and Chase on the other, with Sash as the wild card. So how come Dan and Benry voted for Fabio at tribal?

Amy wrote:
Ya got me. scratchead I really don't get that either Rob. Maybe they knew they couldn't get Sash to side with them? Hmm....

Teresa? Misti? Any ideas?
Dang it! I had a response typed out, hit send & something went wrong. I lost it all.

I am thinking that maybe they had in mind who they were going to vote out but one of the others from the other alliance planted a seed? I've seen solid choices be derailed by a lie someone told to get a person to vote the other way.

As far as Fabio; I love the guy but my goodness...I'm sure this wasn't the only chance to get to see your mom. Go see each other once in awhile! Shake this off & get your focus back on the game.

I'm hoping that Jud...umm, I mean Fabio...keeps winning immunities so that once the "alliance" picks off everyone else it will be fun to see them turn on each other.

Jane...amusing. She was fine & dandy with everything as long as things were going her way. The first time it doesn't, BAM! See Jane, no one is totally safe.

Can't wait to see the finale, but I'm most anxious to see how well Fabio cleans up!

Survivor Nicaragua - Page 6 HummerSurvivor Nicaragua - Page 6 MistiKeeperSurvivor Nicaragua - Page 6 Bookclub5Survivor Nicaragua - Page 6 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:25 pm

Fabio's mom was beautiful. I think his emotions just got the better of him, and he just melted down a bit. It all came to a head. I think he's back in the game again, now.

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62606
Mood : Survivor Nicaragua - Page 6 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:34 pm

I liked Jeff's line when Chase, after choosing who to take with him for the reward, asked what would happen to the other Survivors: "They'll be taken away and executed." Survivor Nicaragua - Page 6 135245
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:44 am

Rob wrote:
I liked Jeff's line when Chase, after choosing who to take with him for the reward, asked what would happen to the other Survivors: "They'll be taken away and executed." Survivor Nicaragua - Page 6 135245
ROTFL You know, I really wonder if the strategy would have worked if Fabio, Jane & Dan had voted off Holly in the alliance? After all the mess talked about Jane & she thought she was going home, if Holly had been voted off then would Jane still not trust Sash and Chase and go with the Fabio and Dan? It might have made things interesting.

If that had happened I would wonder next week if Jane would be back with Sash and Chase. I think it would still be those three against Fabio and Dan. Then if Fabio won immunity again I'm guessing Dan would be picked off.

But with all her talking at tribal council, in the closing scene, Jane wrote down Sash and not Holly. And even if Fabio and Dan wrote down Holly we saw that Sash, Chase and Holly wrote down Jane and Jane wrote down Sash. So in the scheme of things Jane was out no matter what.

I'm wondering if Jane was just trying to rattle them but she still intended to write down Sash, even with all the trash talk about Chase?

Oh, I thought it was so funny how Jane poured those two buckets of water on the fire. "I started it and I'm finishing it!!" ROTFL

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Survivor Nicaragua - Page 6 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:04 pm

I'm sorry you lost your post, Misti!! Ugh, I hate it when that happens! Yikes

Misti wrote:
Jane...amusing. She was fine & dandy with everything as long as things were going her way. The first time it doesn't, BAM! See Jane, no one is totally safe.

Yep, if anyone's 'true colors' were showing, it was hers!!

Teresa wrote:
Fabio's mom was beautiful. I think his emotions just got the better of him, and he just melted down a bit. It all came to a head. I think he's back in the game again, now.

Oh my gosh, we said the same thing Teresa---his mom is gorgeous! And although I'm with Misti, that he needed to get control of himself (the whining was unacceptable), I think you're right that maybe his emotions toward her took him off guard....since they don't see each other much, maybe he didn't realize just how much he had missed her until she was right in front of him. loveheart

Rob wrote:

You know, I'd missed parts of that, but I'd wondered if that's what he'd said! TOO funny! laugh3
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 2:24 pm

I am really excited about the finale and I'm pulling for Fabio to win. Thumbsup Does anyone know if they are still planning the "final three" in the final tribal council or if they will wise up and go back to the "final two?"

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:54 am

YYYYEEEEESSSSS!!!!! showpop yesss happy1 Applause peaceflag hi5 Cheer Bliss happydance stars dancegirl jumphappy groupdance happyb balloons fiesta

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:37 am

Congrats to Fabio!! In the reunion show, what was up with Shannon? He was a jerk! I could tell that Jeff wanted him to just "shut up." He must have made a comment at some point before he was voted off about thinking Sash was gay. I don't know..............

I'm really glad that Fabio won. I'm glad that Sash gained his weight back. He looked good.

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:41 pm

What???!!!! OhMy

I thought the final was THIS WEEK!

When did you guys see this???

Survivor Nicaragua - Page 6 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:51 pm

Unbelievable... lol
My DVR did not record the final, what the heck happened?
Well, I will have to watch it on Hulu or something... mad

BUT!...

I am happy it was Favio!!!!! Cheer wootwoot
Survivor Nicaragua - Page 6 Flavio

Survivor Nicaragua - Page 6 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:36 pm

Carol wrote:
What???!!!! OhMy

I'm sorry to have spoiled it for you, Carol. No You can also go to CBS.com & watch the episode on there. I can say he cleaned up well!

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:38 pm

Next season should be interesting. The "voted off" survivors will be sent to a separate place to have a challenge against each other. The winner will go back into the game? Is that how I took it to mean. The loser will be out.

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:52 pm

Redemption Island..............Yes, it should be interesting.

Fabio looked nice with the shorter hair, although I liked it on the longer side as well. Probably because that's how I'm used to seeing it. He was a bit "goofy" last night on the reunion show. Maybe it's his young age of 21. Marty was a little too "snotty" for my taste. He's probably bitter that he didn't last longer.

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Survivor Nicaragua - Page 6 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:31 pm

I wasn't to passionate about Fabio until last night, then I was really rooting for him to win. He was so cute there in the end with that big grin from winning all those immunities. When him and Nay were talking and crying at the final tribal I was emotional. Was glad to see they don;t hate each other. Wish he would have kept his hair long. I was so glad to see poofy hair Holly and her alliance of idiots have to turn on each other, lol. Sash and Chase looked pretty hot. I loved Marty's comment about Chase being dumber than a bag of hammers, lol.

YEEEESSSS JANE WON AS FAN FAVORITE (and not Holly)!!!!!!! grinsmiley greenS Applause

All in all this was one of the best seasons with some really interesting people. They new format for next season looks to be pretty wild.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:38 pm

The thing I didn't like about them discussing the new season is they were so busy talking about the change in the way the game was played they didn't say where it was going to be!

...and February? So soon!?

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:38 pm

The thing I didn't like about them discussing the new season is they were so busy talking about the change in the way the game was played they didn't say where it was going to be!

...and February? So soon!?

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62606
Mood : Survivor Nicaragua - Page 6 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:41 pm

I think they said they filmed it in Nicaragua right after the current show was finished.

I like the fact that they always start the next season in February. We only have to wait about seven weeks. Survivor Nicaragua - Page 6 70708
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:44 pm

Misti wrote:
YYYYEEEEESSSSS!!!!! showpop yesss happy1 Applause peaceflag hi5 Cheer Bliss happydance stars dancegirl jumphappy groupdance happyb balloons fiesta

Misti, you seem....pleased....yes, that's the word....that Fabio won! Wink Just teasing ya---we were all cheering over here---I'll tell ya, it was scary there for a minute! I cannot believe Chase came that close to winning. OhMy I guess it really DID pay off to him that he sided with the women all those times! Yikes

Teresa wrote:
Congrats to Fabio!! In the reunion show, what was up with Shannon? He was a jerk! I could tell that Jeff wanted him to just "shut up." He must have made a comment at some point before he was voted off about thinking Sash was gay. I don't know..............

I'm really glad that Fabio won. I'm glad that Sash gained his weight back. He looked good.

Oh, I know, Shannon! Geesh!! What ticks me off about that, (AND that Jimmy Johnson and Terry Bradshaw got so much time) is that poor Jill and a couple other people were completely overlooked by Jeff. I don't remember a time that has ever happened. Blue

Carol wrote:
What???!!!! OhMy

Oh, Carol! What a bummer!! No

Teresa wrote:
Fabio looked nice with the shorter hair, although I liked it on the longer side as well. Probably because that's how I'm used to seeing it. He was a bit "goofy" last night on the reunion show. Maybe it's his young age of 21. Marty was a little too "snotty" for my taste. He's probably bitter that he didn't last longer.

I'm with you Teresa--(and Beckie, LOL)---I liked the longer hair better on Fabio. And yeah, he seemed as goofy on the reunion show as he did in the beginning weeks of Survivor! HeeHee And I agree Teresa, what was up with Marty?!?! Shake it off, dude! Also Teresa, I thought Sash was one of the most 'unrecognizeable' players I've ever seen on a reunion show. I'm not sure I've ever seen a guy look that skinny on the island. I'm amazed at how good he looked at the reunion! But, I still can't stand the creep. LOL!

MattLabMyLove wrote:
I wasn't to passionate about Fabio until last night, then I was really rooting for him to win. He was so cute there in the end with that big grin from winning all those immunities.

Yes, I think he was adorable there and his giggles during the final tribal councils were cute too. grinsmiley One thing about Fabio, as goofy as he is, he seems like a very genuine guy. It's part of the reason it surprised me that he didn't get more votes, because he has that 'likeablity' factor.

MattLabMyLove wrote:
When him and Nay were talking and crying at the final tribal I was emotional. Was glad to see they don;t hate each other. Wish he would have kept his hair long. I was so glad to see poofy hair Holly and her alliance of idiots have to turn on each other, lol. Sash and Chase looked pretty hot. I loved Marty's comment about Chase being dumber than a bag of hammers, lol.

I don't really 'get' Nay, how she was all of a sudden coming off sweet to him. She seemed to be doing a lot of backpedalling there and also in the reunion show. Also, a lot of times when Jeff announces the 'one' villain of the season, people applaud and go nuts (like Russel, for example), but I think one person cheered in the audience for Nay. HeeHee Guess she really did her job of making people not like her! Yikes

MattLabMyLove wrote:
YEEEESSSS JANE WON AS FAN FAVORITE (and not Holly)!!!!!!! grinsmiley greenS Applause

All in all this was one of the best seasons with some really interesting people. They new format for next season looks to be pretty wild.

I honestly about died when I saw it was Jane by a landslide. I had NO idea she was that well-liked. Not sure how someone could be that well liked that I actually couldn't tolerate!! LOL!

And I agree, I think they really needed to do this new Redemption Island thing---time to change things up a little again. Well, I still say they should throw them into Antartica, but that'll never happen. HeeHee

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:49 pm

Sorry for the double post! I typed my response but my computer is slow so I refreshed & it posted twice. I was going to delete one but I wasn't fast enough. HeeHee

I don't know about y'all but I wish they would go back the final two. Three people just doesn't make sense to me. I kinda felt bad for Sash since he didn't get one single vote!

Oh, I forget! I don't remember if these Survivors had to eat anything nasty. I wish they had been made to do that. It is one of my favorite things!

So, Rob, this next one is in Nicaragua, too? I guess I missed it when they said that part. I wonder when the new cast will be revealed?

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:01 am

I was a bit surprised at the very end when Fabio stripped down to his boxers. I thought it was a little much.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:31 am

Misti wrote:
I don't know about y'all but I wish they would go back the final two. Three people just doesn't make sense to me. I kinda felt bad for Sash since he didn't get one single vote!

Oh, I forget! I don't remember if these Survivors had to eat anything nasty. I wish they had been made to do that. It is one of my favorite things!

Complete agreement Misti. yes Final two is better, and how is it Survivor if they don't have to eat nasty stuff?!?! Yikes

Teresa wrote:
I was a bit surprised at the very end when Fabio stripped down to his boxers. I thought it was a little much.

What?!?! What end?! Of the reunion show?? I totally missed that!!! OhMy Um, yeah, I would definitely agree with you!! scratchead
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:41 am

Yeah, disgusting! Huh? Having not noticed, Misti runs off to cbs.com to watch the recap in slow-mo!

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:46 am

Misti wrote:
Yeah, disgusting! Huh? Having not noticed, Misti runs off to cbs.com to watch the recap in slow-mo!

laugh3 Misti, may I remind you that you have a son almost the same age?! ROTFL

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa

Last edited by Amy on Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor Nicaragua
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next