Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Survivor Nicaragua

Go down 
+4
Rob
Misti
Tiffanylm
Amy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Survivor Nicaragua - Page 3 Happy011

Survivor Nicaragua - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 6:08 pm

This is by far one of the best Survivors ever!!! Loved the double tribal council.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Survivor Nicaragua - Page 3 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 12:15 pm

Rob wrote:
Fife didn't get here quick enough. I gotta get me a motorcycle so I can patrol these out of the way corners of the prairie! Survivor Nicaragua - Page 3 954985

HeeHee

Beckie, it IS a good Survivor! Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Survivor Nicaragua - Page 3 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 12:36 pm

From the previews, it looks like Nay is back to her evil self this week, shooting her mouth off. I really wish that someone would set her in her place. She's carrying around a lot of anger. I'm sure that the divorce was tough on her, but still! She's so mean in the way she goes off about people.

Survivor Nicaragua - Page 3 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 12:53 pm

Whew! That was close. I'm glad that Marty is still there. I'm really surprised that he gave away his hidden immunity idol.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 4:53 pm

I know!!! I really thought he was going! And yay, the merge is next week, so it's a whole new ballgame!! Marty is safe for awhile, I think!! Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:09 pm

So glad Marty was spared! Jill was kind of boring anyway. He was really dumb to give the idol away even though he was not voted off. He got really lucky. Nay is back to her old psycho self next week. Hiding people's stuff? What adult would do that!? How can you go on Survivor and act like that thinking you are not going to get voted off?

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:09 am

Oh I know Beckie---she's crazy!! And, to think, she's supposed to be setting an example for children!! scratchead
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 4:09 pm

Yeah what is up with that? They had another gym teacher on there for Survivor the Amazon in 2003. Her name was Heidi Strobel. Her and another player, local woman Jenna Morasca stripped on an episode. They were also really mean to a deaf girl that was on the season, Kristy Smith. Just like Nay was mean to Kelly B. with her disability. Terrible!

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 9:53 pm

Oh, I'd forgotten she was a teacher too, Beckie! I can't imagine just 'forgetting' your responsibility to your students when you go on this show. scratchead
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 6:19 pm

Yeah really and then the two of them had the nerve to pose for Playboy!

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Survivor Nicaragua - Page 3 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 9:56 pm

Ged Rid Of Nay already, PLEEEEESE! I like Marty, glad that he is still there.

Survivor Nicaragua - Page 3 MarilynKeeper Survivor Nicaragua - Page 3 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:34 pm

Me, too. Marty has been my favorite from the beginning.

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:22 pm

I like Marty too. Just something about him. Did you all hear what Nasty Nay did during her confession? It starts with an F and ends in T. Survivor Nicaragua - Page 3 85958

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:42 pm

Did you hear it on TV? LOL! Or maybe you read about it. The volume on my TV was up pretty loud, but maybe not loud enough. LOL! I wonder if any of her tribe mates heard it?

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:31 pm

I heard it, she lifted herself up and blew a tiny one, lol!!!! Someone on Facebook also mentioned hearing it. It wasn't that loud. She was talking to the camera when it happened and she was by herself.

Here is the clip and what she does next is gross! I could not believe she just did that. Oh and read the comments people left, same things we were thinking on here.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:39 pm

Oh my gosh!! I DO remember that, now. I remember the scene, but I don't think I heard her toot. Or maybe I did, and I totally erased it from my memory. LOL! She's a real lady, that's for sure.................NOT!!

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:52 pm

LOL Teresa!!

Just watched the show tonight. And yep, I heard it and my hubby & I looked at each other like, "did you just hear what I just heard?!" Survivor Nicaragua - Page 3 244441 Yeah, nasty. Survivor Nicaragua - Page 3 279394

The more I see and hear of Nay, the more I realize how troubled this chick is. She needs HELP! Survivor Nicaragua - Page 3 68167

Marty sure was candid at the tribal. I LOVE that he wasn't voted out (I was worried....he really did seem to dig himself deep in this episode---sometimes he comes off as so desperate when he tries to save himself). He's been my pick from the beginning too, and he was correct with everything he said about Jane. But it was pretty gutsy of him, I must say, when he knew his head was on the chopping block. Glad to see Aliana gone.....but what did the one guy call her? Dirt squirrel?! What the heck is a dirt squirrel?! Survivor Nicaragua - Page 3 988160 Survivor Nicaragua - Page 3 135245

By the way, Rob are you still watching?

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:41 pm

LOL! And then he made that little sound that he thinks a "dirt squirrel" makes. I had to rewind it because I was like, "What did he just do?"

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62606
Mood : Survivor Nicaragua - Page 3 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:46 pm

I am, Amy, but you guys have a much better grasp of the game and the players than I have. I tend to fast-forward when they start discussing strategies and alliances, so I don't really know who's doing what to whom. All I know is that Na'onka (sp?) seems a little on the nutsy side. Survivor Nicaragua - Page 3 811339
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:58 pm

Pun intended. LOL!

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62606
Mood : Survivor Nicaragua - Page 3 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:29 am

Survivor Nicaragua - Page 3 135245 Good catch! I missed that.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:38 pm

Teresa wrote:
LOL! And then he made that little sound that he thinks a "dirt squirrel" makes. I had to rewind it because I was like, "What did he just do?"

What?! I totally missed that! Going to have to go back and see....

Rob wrote:
I am, Amy, but you guys have a much better grasp of the game and the players than I have. I tend to fast-forward when they start discussing strategies and alliances, so I don't really know who's doing what to whom. All I know is that Na'onka (sp?) seems a little on the nutsy side. Survivor Nicaragua - Page 3 811339

And LOL, Rob, I had to go out of the room last night and TOLD the fam to hold off on starting the show again, but sure enough they started it. I missed a bunch of the strategy talk, so I made them rewind it. That's my favorite stuff! Thumbsup

Teresa wrote:
Pun intended. LOL!

Good one! HeeHee
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 7:14 pm

Rob! What kind of fan are you? I am so disappointed in you! LOL! Survivor Nicaragua - Page 3 85958

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:45 pm

Survivors ready?

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:02 pm

Ready! happy1

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Nicaragua   Survivor Nicaragua - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor Nicaragua
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next