Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Little Debbie Snacks

Go down 
+11
Vanesa
Savannah
Gin
Carol
Rob
pamh36
HarrisonCrosby4387
MissOleson
flatbroke
Alice
JW
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Little Debbie Snacks Happy011

Little Debbie Snacks Empty
PostSubject: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:08 pm

Little Debbie Snacks Logo

What are your Favorite Little Debbie Snacks?
Mine are
Little Debbie Snacks Blackberrypie
Little Debbie Snacks Frost1
Little Debbie Snacks Shortcake
Little Debbie Snacks Oat1

But the Bad news is Canada does not have Little Debbie Blackberry Pies or any Little Debbie Pies for that matter and Canada also does not have Strawberry Shortcake Rolls
So everytime i go through the USA i go Crazy on the Junk food lol laugh3 Well maybe some other parts of Canada have Little Debbie Pies and Strawberry Shortcake Rolls but my Area don't have them.

Call me Crazy but i love Junk Food every once in a while grinsmiley

Little Debbie Snacks Jacobk10Little Debbie Snacks Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766
Mood : Little Debbie Snacks Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:19 pm

I'm with you JW! I lo\/e those things too!

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : Little Debbie Snacks Party010

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:47 pm

Ho-Ho's!!!
Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

Number of posts : 895
Mood : Little Debbie Snacks Indiff10

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:59 pm

I've actually never seen those Black Berry Pies sold anywhere around me. I would be interested in trying those. The Frosted Fudge Cakes and Oatmeal Creme Pies are great that you mentioned. I also really like the Fancy Cakes, Fudge Rounds, Apple Flips, Cosmic Brownies, Gingerbread Cookies, Chocolate Chip Creme Cookies, and Marshmallow Supremes. And I pretty much like all of the different holiday products they have like the Christmas Tree Brownies, Pumpkin Delight Cookies and the absolutely incredible Spice Cookie Wreath Cookies that they have out at Christmastime.

Yes, I do eat a good deal of Little Debbie snacks. Ooops

Who's going to do the cooking?!?!
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:03 pm

MMM I love a lot of them. Hoho's, oatmeal cream sandwiches, any of those cakes with icing and cream in them like the christmas trees.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:03 pm

Hey MissOleson here is a Link you can Locate there Products lol Just Choose a Product and enter your Zip Code and it is Suppose to show where they sell them in your area greenS
http://www.littledebbie.com/product_locator/

Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:04 pm

I haven't had Little Debbie's in forever. I used to like the brownies and the oatmeal cream pies. I have't seen the little pies sold around here. But, I see the little Hostess pies everywhere. We have a Hostess thrift store at the end of our street, but I never go in there because it's too dangerous. I end up with boxes of the little donettes, ho ho's, cupcakes, suzy q's, king dons (or maybe it's ding dongs again?)... On Tuesdays you can get a box of Twinkies for 99 cents.

Little Debbie Snacks PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62606
Mood : Little Debbie Snacks Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:06 pm

JW wrote:
So everytime i go through the USA i go Crazy on the Junk food lol

And yet despite the enormous amount of junk food in this country, the people of the USA remain the slimmest, healthiest in the world. Little Debbie Snacks 68167
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : Little Debbie Snacks Party010

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:09 pm

pamh36 wrote:
I haven't had Little Debbie's in forever. I used to like the brownies and the oatmeal cream pies. I have't seen the little pies sold around here. But, I see the little Hostess pies everywhere. We have a Hostess thrift store at the end of our street, but I never go in there because it's too dangerous. I end up with boxes of the little donettes, ho ho's, cupcakes, suzy q's, king dons (or maybe it's ding dongs again?)... On Tuesdays you can get a box of Twinkies for 99 cents.

Uh huh. You NEVER go in there but you know about Twinkie Tuesday.

*cough*yeah right*cough*
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:27 pm

Rob wrote:
JW wrote:

And yet despite the enormous amount of junk food in this country, the people of the USA remain the slimmest, healthiest in the world. Little Debbie Snacks 68167
laugh3

Last edited by JW on Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:44 pm

Rob wrote:
JW wrote:

Is this a prank? Huh? lol

Little Debbie Snacks Horses10
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:24 pm

flatbroke wrote:
pamh36 wrote:

Uh huh. You NEVER go in there but you know about Twinkie Tuesday.

*cough*yeah right*cough*

Larry!! rollinpin There is a big sign on the window that says, "Twinkie Tuesday, 99 cents". So there! Whistle

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Little Debbie Snacks Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:59 pm

Oatmeal cream pies. OR zebra cakes. I had to stop buying them when Nathan was 6. He was a tank, and I really believe Little Debbie did it.
I'm now leaving this thread, it is too dangerous to my health...lol.

Little Debbie Snacks Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Little Debbie Snacks Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54423

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 4:08 am

Rob wrote:
JW wrote:

Little Debbie Snacks 85958 Rob!

My favorites are the Nutty Bars.
Little Debbie Snacks Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4GRZC7YIXrVYsxViWsLlakVnOvrsQzqPl2Vhv-NeBhz4SOdg&t=1&usg=__Ox8fiuB1SueiA-Tn9v8M-UZaDVY=

I don't buy them very often, but I'm a peanut butter fiend. Little Debbie Snacks 185146 I used to really like the seasonal cakes that they make - the Christmas trees, the Valentines hearts....I had an elderly friend, Lillian, who liked them, and every holiday my Mom and I would take some of the Little Debbie cakes over and have those and tea with Lillian. Little Debbie Snacks 6472 I haven't had any of the holiday cakes in several years now, though.
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:15 am

Savannah wrote:

My favorites are the Nutty Bars.
Little Debbie Snacks Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4GRZC7YIXrVYsxViWsLlakVnOvrsQzqPl2Vhv-NeBhz4SOdg&t=1&usg=__Ox8fiuB1SueiA-Tn9v8M-UZaDVY=

I don't buy them very often, but I'm a peanut butter fiend. Little Debbie Snacks 185146

Savannah,

That is my weakness!!!

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 3:49 pm

Guess what I am having?
But when I looked at the fat content I realized why I hadn't had one in a long while. thud Wish I was skinny so I could eat the 2 bars... I just ate one which isn't so good for this diabetic No

Oh well... I'll work out later lol

Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

Number of posts : 895
Mood : Little Debbie Snacks Indiff10

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 4:02 pm

JW wrote:
Hey MissOleson here is a Link you can Locate there Products lol Just Choose a Product and enter your Zip Code and it is Suppose to show where they sell them in your area greenS
http://www.littledebbie.com/product_locator/
Ha! Thanks!! I know I will be using this now. It was probably better that I didn't know about this because this won't help my diet at all knowing exactly where I can find everything that I like now. greenS

Who's going to do the cooking?!?!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62606
Mood : Little Debbie Snacks Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 4:19 pm

I used to love Swiss Rolls... till I noticed the saturated fat content. Little Debbie Snacks 279394

Little Debbie Snacks Swisscakeroll1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:48 pm

love oatmeal cream
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Little Debbie Snacks Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 12:00 am

We have not "Little Debbie Snacks" here in Argentina...but the girl of the brand is very similar to Queen Elizabeth II of England when she was a child!!! greenS

Vanesa.

Little Debbie Snacks Vanesa10

Last edited by Vanesa on Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:16 pm

Peanut butter crunch. YUM. My kids' favorites are Nutty Butter bars and carmel bars. But, mind you, I almost NEVER buy these things! Just a treat from time to time. Wink
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:56 pm

Amy wrote:
But, mind you, I almost NEVER buy these things! Just a treat from time to time. Wink

Same here. I bought a box of Nutty Bars on Monday, and I think that may have been the first time I'd bought any Little Debbie snacks all year long.
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:22 pm

Amy wrote:
Peanut butter crunch. YUM. My kids' favorites are Nutty Butter bars and carmel bars. But, mind you, I almost NEVER buy these things! Just a treat from time to time. Wink

For some reason reading peanut butter crunch made me think of the Little Debbie Star Crunch snacks. I hadn't had those since I was a kid, wasn't even sure if that was the name (but I just checked Whistle ), and I loved those things. And, now I want one really, really bad. grinsmiley

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:35 pm

OH! Pam, I *loved* those when I was fourteen. I was absolutely addicted to them. I haven't had one in years, but I remember exactly how wonderful they tasted!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 12:04 am

Star Crunch!!! Those are awesome too!! yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Debbie Snacks   Little Debbie Snacks Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Debbie Snacks
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next