HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

marathon on Hallmark channel Sat 10/02

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady

Number of posts : 2739

PostSubject: marathon on Hallmark channel Sat 10/02   Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:04 pm

There's a marathon on the Hallmark channel right now! It seems like season 4 episodes. Thumbsup

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler

Number of posts : 895
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: marathon on Hallmark channel Sat 10/02   Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:42 pm

I watched it. I wasn't feeling up to doing anything yesterday and I figured an LH marathon was a good excuse to get out of everything else. So I watched from "Meet Me at the Fair" till the first half of the first part of "I'll Be Waving as You Drive Away" (I was too tired to watch it all the way through Smile ).

Who's going to do the cooking?!?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: marathon on Hallmark channel Sat 10/02   Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:54 pm

I saw a couple episodes yesterday. Today I caught the last couple Disney episodes on Hallmark.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 5918
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: marathon on Hallmark channel Sat 10/02   Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:12 pm

I saw a couple yesterday and even caught Madison watching. If I had asked him if he wanted to watch he would have yelled NO and ran.....but he got into The Aftermath. He has been talking about the civil war in history so I think that caught his interest...not to mention the "bad guys."

It is the lack of Christianity that has brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts. LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady

Number of posts : 2739

PostSubject: Re: marathon on Hallmark channel Sat 10/02   Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:52 pm

MissOleson wrote:
I watched it. I wasn't feeling up to doing anything yesterday and I figured an LH marathon was a good excuse to get out of everything else. So I watched from "Meet Me at the Fair" till the first half of the first part of "I'll Be Waving as You Drive Away" (I was too tired to watch it all the way through Smile ).

That's pretty much the same as I did too, with a break around 8 - 10 to visit with some friends. Hubby even watched most of them with me. It was a nice fall day to stay home and watch LH Smile

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: marathon on Hallmark channel Sat 10/02   Today at 6:57 am

Back to top Go down

marathon on Hallmark channel Sat 10/02
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1