HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

Little House Meets Dr. Quinn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jes9
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident

Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Little House Meets Dr. Quinn   Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:50 pm

The Ingalls move to Colorado Springs in this forgotten LHotP episode.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 5178
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Little House Meets Dr. Quinn   Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:36 pm

Loved it! Good job, John! Thumbsup

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jacintapichimahuida.obolog.com
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva

Number of posts : 7212
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Little House Meets Dr. Quinn   Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:07 am

This woman is a member of the DQ forum I belong to. She does great work.

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ccmalandrinos.com/
pat1964
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Little House Meets Dr. Quinn   Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:11 am

Awesome. I love it.

Patrick

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=548537909&ref=profile

http://twitter.com/pat_1964

http://plsportsblog.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time

Number of posts : 13370
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Little House Meets Dr. Quinn   Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:52 am

Thanks for posting that John! I've seen that before---she is really awesome. Haven't seen it in a very long time though and I'd forgotten how great it is! Thumbsup

I take it you're a Dr. Quinn fan then, John?

Something tells me that The Ingalls and Sully/Quinn clan would have been great friends. yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva

Number of posts : 7212
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Little House Meets Dr. Quinn   Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:51 pm

Amy wrote:
Something tells me that The Ingalls and Sully/Quinn clan would have been great friends. yes

How do you think Caroline would have handled Dr. Mike's less conventional ways? In some ways, Caroline was similar: she worked to support the family and she shared her opinion. But she also deferred to Charles most of the time when it came to decision making.

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ccmalandrinos.com/
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6

Number of posts : 2527
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Little House Meets Dr. Quinn   Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:23 pm

That was awesome. I love both shows but LHOP is my favourite.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jes9
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident

Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: Little House Meets Dr. Quinn   Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:45 pm

I can only take credit for finding the video on YouTube and posting it here. I don't have the talent to make videos (although I guess I could learn). Yes, I'm a fan of Dr. Quinn too, and I have the complete series on DVD. I started watching it when my mom told me about it, some time during the first season. It still bugs me that CBS canceled it at least a year too soon. My other favorite drama series is 7th Heaven. I never watched it when it was on WB, instead getting hooked on the reruns after I rediscovered LHotP and Googled "family drama". Now, my after-work unwinding routine is to pop in a DVD of either LHotP, DQMW, or 7H, except for this week when I'm watching baseball. Go Reds!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!

Number of posts : 52444
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Little House Meets Dr. Quinn   Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:09 pm

I like the Reds, too. I'm hoping for a Reds-Twins matchup in the Series.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time

Number of posts : 13370
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Little House Meets Dr. Quinn   Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:54 pm

bethandmanly wrote:
Amy wrote:
Something tells me that The Ingalls and Sully/Quinn clan would have been great friends.

How do you think Caroline would have handled Dr. Mike's less conventional ways? In some ways, Caroline was similar: she worked to support the family and she shared her opinion. But she also deferred to Charles most of the time when it came to decision making.

Hmm, I've never thought about that Cheryl, but you bring up an interesting question. I'm thinking Ma may have been fairly hesitant over Dr. Mike's 'unconventional' ways, but I can see her being persuaded about things fairly easily too...you know Dr. Mike's amazing speeches! They rival John Carter's!

jes9 wrote:
I can only take credit for finding the video on YouTube and posting it here. I don't have the talent to make videos (although I guess I could learn). Yes, I'm a fan of Dr. Quinn too, and I have the complete series on DVD. I started watching it when my mom told me about it, some time during the first season. It still bugs me that CBS canceled it at least a year too soon. My other favorite drama series is 7th Heaven. I never watched it when it was on WB, instead getting hooked on the reruns after I rediscovered LHotP and Googled "family drama". Now, my after-work unwinding routine is to pop in a DVD of either LHotP, DQMW, or 7H, except for this week when I'm watching baseball. Go Reds!

Cool that you have the whole series too! I have all of DQ, but still working on LH. I haven't seen enough of 7th Heaven to really 'judge' it I guess. But you're right John, there is really nothing like unwinding to a good DQ or Little House at the end of a work day! Currently I have my mom getting into DQ....we're in the beginning of season two together, which is my favorite season. I can't wait until we get to "Where the Heart is", where she goes to Boston and Sully follows her....my favorite episode, and I don't think my mom remembers it from when it originally aired. Love the 'movie-like' quality of that episode, and of course, the romance.

Speaking of movies, as a side-note, Jane and Joe just finished filming a movie made for Hallmark channel. They made it here in Michigan, about 45 minutes away from where I live! It killed me not to be able to go see them, but it was a tightly closed set, unfortunately. But it's the first time they've teamed up together since the end of Quinn, so it's pretty exciting. The movie is a sequel to Jane's "Dear Prudence" that aired on Hallmark around a year ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tresiemay
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 7
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Little House Meets Dr. Quinn   Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:45 pm

thanks was awesome i loved it Love
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady

Number of posts : 2739

PostSubject: Re: Little House Meets Dr. Quinn   Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:09 pm

Great video! It was fun to watch, thank you for sharing. I was wondering, too,how Caroline and Dr. Mike would've interacted. They definitely had different views, but also similiar too.

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little House Meets Dr. Quinn   Today at 7:05 am

Back to top Go down

Little House Meets Dr. Quinn
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1