Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Developments On Him! ♥

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Number of posts : 1871
Mood : New Developments On Him! ♥ Cloud910

New Developments On Him! ♥ Empty
PostSubject: New Developments On Him! ♥   New Developments On Him! ♥ EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:17 pm

I came in last to church. My friend Kayla said that Arjay kept looking for me and trying not to be obvious with it, but you could tell he was looking for me. Well, I came in and he seemed to be watching me and my every move. Well, I sit down and I sometimes will look at Arjay and usually when I have ever looked at him he just doesn't know and isn't looking....which makes me feel like he isn't interested and when he would look he would quickly look down....well, I happened to look at him and he looked and me and our eyes LOCKED. He had his adorable crooked smile on his face and I...ME...OF ALL PEOPLE...I FELT like I was the one who had to break the eye contact!!! Usually it's Arjay breaking it....but me! And it was like he was trying to get it thru to me that yes, I do like you. Well, you think that was interesting??? He did it 3 more times!!!! My friend Kayla was sitting next to me and Arjay was next to her so she started explaining something and Arjay raised up, and at first acted like he was looking at Kayla, then his eyes shifted to me and he smiled! He did this a lot. Ok, we sit on pillows on the floor on Sundays and he was lying down for a moment but looking straight at me!
After class he lingered like he never does. And he really perked up when I was talking about this guy friend of mine that gave me a cute nickname. Then, he left, came back in, went out, and came back in. Then I went out and he was outside with his Mother. His Mother actually spoke to me and Arjay watched me...I felt like I was getting Mother's approval or something! Haha! His Mother and I have talked many times before but not in a LONG while. It felt like Arjay was showing me off without even saying a word.
I am so excited!
Julia loveheart ShyGirl

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

New Developments On Him! ♥ JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62616
Mood : New Developments On Him! ♥ Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: New Developments On Him! ♥   New Developments On Him! ♥ EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:21 pm

New Developments On Him! ♥ 570976

Sounds promising! New Developments On Him! ♥ 70708
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: New Developments On Him! ♥   New Developments On Him! ♥ EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:22 pm

That's great, Julia! jumphappy

New Developments On Him! ♥ PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
New Developments On Him! ♥ Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54426
Mood : New Developments On Him! ♥ Happy010

PostSubject: Re: New Developments On Him! ♥   New Developments On Him! ♥ EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:24 pm

Ah, that's so nice to hear, Julia! New Developments On Him! ♥ 6472
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : New Developments On Him! ♥ Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: New Developments On Him! ♥   New Developments On Him! ♥ EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:03 pm

Happy to hear it Julia! Cloud 9 Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Number of posts : 1871
Mood : New Developments On Him! ♥ Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: New Developments On Him! ♥   New Developments On Him! ♥ EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:35 pm

I am very excited!!

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

New Developments On Him! ♥ JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Developments On Him! ♥   New Developments On Him! ♥ Empty

Back to top Go down

New Developments On Him! ♥
Page 1 of 1