Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Broadway anyone?

Go down 
+9
Rob
pamh36
Robinsgirl
Vanesa
MissOleson
Teresa
Carol
Savannah
Amy
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Broadway anyone? Love-s10

Broadway anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Broadway anyone?   Broadway anyone? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 11:48 pm

I wasn't quite sure where to put this thread, but I figure it doesn't really go with the TV/movie thread....

I found out yesterday that one of the families I care for is taking me to see the off-broadway show of Mary Poppins in November!! I'm so excited.....Mary Poppins is truly one of my favorite Disney movies of all time, and I idolized Julie Andrews after seeing that movie. It's probably my most-watched Disney movie. I have heard that this musical has received rave reviews, and my own parents saw it in New York and fell in love with it. So needless to say, I'm on cloud 9 right now! Cloud 9

So, have any of your been to a broadway or off-broadway show? If I was a wealthy woman, this is where my 'extra' money would go....I just adore musicals!! Love

Here's one of my favorite Mary Poppins songs....it's sure to put anyone in a good mood! Thumbsup