Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I need your prayers....

Go down 
+20
ChristinaAL
Alice
carolineingalls
pat1964
Amy
Carol
HarrisonCrosby4387
Lori
Vanesa
JW
alexczarn
LIWnut
pamh36
Rhonda
Rob
Savannah
bethandmanly
Teresa
Gin
I Love Dean
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

I need your prayers....  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:49 am

That is good news. I'm glad to hear you are feeling well.

I need your prayers....  - Page 3 Lorike10
Back to top Go down
pat1964
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:29 pm

That's great news.
Back to top Go down
I Love Dean
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
I Love Dean

Number of posts : 329
Mood : I need your prayers....  - Page 3 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:13 pm

After getting out of the shower and combing my hair this morning, I made the decision that tomorrow when my whole family is together for Thanksgiving, I am going to let my sister Patty shave my head. I am starting to shed like a sheep dog and my hair is coming out in gobs. I was going to wait until this weekend so I wouldn't have to go out on Black Friday with a clean shaved head. But I thought what better way to face the world and say "Look at me, I'm going to beat this adversity". My little sister Patty was there with me for my first chemo treatment and she is taking me to my second treatment on Black Friday in the afternoon.

I am not sure how much I will get on here this weekend with the holiday coming and my first 48 hours after chemo are the hardest on my body. So with that said I want to wish you all a blessed and safe Thanksgiving holiday and eat lots of turkey. I am thankful this holiday season to have such great friends.

Love you guys,
Lorrie

I need your prayers....  - Page 3 Dd4
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : I need your prayers....  - Page 3 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:32 pm

Hi, Lorrie! You will be in my prayers as you go through your 2nd round of chemo. I will also pray for you as you shop on Black Friday. LOL! You're mighty brave to be out there in all of the chaos. Do you know which stores you'll be going to? What time do you think you'll venture out? Kohls opens at 3:00am.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family!! You'll be bald and beautiful.

I need your prayers....  - Page 3 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:48 pm

Hi Lorrie!
Just wanted to say I'm thankful for having you as a friend!

Here is a virtual gift! loveheart
I need your prayers....  - Page 3 327174755v5_225x225_Front

I need your prayers....  - Page 3 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : I need your prayers....  - Page 3 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:57 pm

Go get'em Lorrie! So thankful you are doing well!

I need your prayers....  - Page 3 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : I need your prayers....  - Page 3 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:49 pm

Diva buddy, you'll be beautiful no matter what you do. I know you'll beat this thing and be back to your sassy self in no time. Wait a minute, you're still sassy, aren't you? Wink

I hope you have a great Thanksgiving. Our prayers will be with you.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:04 am

I always include you in my prayers, my dear, and we are proud to have a person so strong and determined as you are here, in the board.

Go ahead, Lorrie! I'm sure you'll beat this awful thing that wants to destroy you. It's you who will destroy it! Thumbsup rollinpin (This is Lorrie, our fighter!) grouphug

Vanesa.

I need your prayers....  - Page 3 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21164

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:15 pm

Bald is Beautiful Lorrie and I know you can beat this.....Just be careful of germs.....your immune system is fighting a big thing right now and can't take on any more......watch for those little rug rats running around, they carry the biggest germs.....God bless you my friend! Smiley Hug

I need your prayers....  - Page 3 Rhonda10I need your prayers....  - Page 3 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : I need your prayers....  - Page 3 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:04 pm

Aww, we love you too. God bless you. I need your prayers....  - Page 3 6472

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
I Love Dean
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
I Love Dean

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:44 pm

Hey gang,

My body is finally starting to rebound from my latest chemo. Monday I did make it into the office although I was still feeling sluggish. Today is much better, each day shows noticeable improvement. Monday when I showed up for work I was greeted by this young man named Kevin whom works in our mail room. This past Sunday night he shaved his head so I wouldn't be the only one in the building with a bald head. Very sweet, sweet young man... I really love this picture.
I need your prayers....  - Page 3 154648_1394769124270_1683470783_737234_1642286_n
I need your prayers....  - Page 3 Photo.php?fbid=1394769124270&set=a.1024632431084.3259

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:47 pm

Quite an awesome picture Lorrie! Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup

I need your prayers....  - Page 3 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:54 pm

Awww, too sweet Lorrie....and I love that cap!!! I actually loved wearing my hats....need to dig them out again......Keep up the good work and hang in there......the energy will come back, it just takes time...... yes

I need your prayers....  - Page 3 Rhonda10I need your prayers....  - Page 3 Lauram10
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:02 pm

I love the hat, too, Lorrie! What a sweet gesture for your friend Kevin to do. I'm so glad that your body is reacting positively to the chemo. I think about you a lot, and am glad that you're doing well.

I need your prayers....  - Page 3 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:20 pm

That hat is the best! Lorrie, you rock! yes Hang in there kiddo! You are in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:05 am

What a sweet gesture Kevin had had! I'm glad we have people like him in this world...as for you, Lorrie...Yes! You are such a fighter, my dear! I'm happy to know your body is answering so well to chemo. yesss

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
I Love Dean
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
I Love Dean

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:11 pm

Hey gang,

Monday I went to the doctor for my blood work. My white blood cells and my platelets have rebounded nicely. Only problem now is I've caught a slight cold. Mostly the runny nose/phlem buildup kinda thing. I'm currently taking an over the counter antihistamine and the doctors aren't concerned. I have a feeling this will be one of many that I will be battling through with my weakened immune system.

My next chemo is December 17th. One week before Christmas and 9 days from today. So hopefully my cold will be gone before then. I hope you all are doing well and are ready for the holiday season that is rapidly approaching us. Thank you all for your continued prayers.

Lorrie

Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 11:14 am

I'm glad to hear that things are going well, other than the cold. You are amazing.

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
I need your prayers....  - Page 3 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 11:24 am

I need your prayers....  - Page 3 712381 I'm glad to hear that your counts are good! Prayers for a quick recovery from your cold! And I agree with Lori - you are amazing, and an inspiration. Thanks for keeping us posted!
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 11:44 pm

You are great, Lorrie! You are fighting it very well. Smile

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:58 am

I'm glad things are going well and I hope that cold goes away quick. You continue to be in my prayers everyday.

I need your prayers....  - Page 3 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:31 am

Thanks for the update Lorrie----glad to hear things are going pretty well, other than the cold! Hang in there!!!
Back to top Go down
I Love Dean
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
I Love Dean

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:29 am

Well today is chemo day. After I get through this weekend I will be half way through my treatment process. I hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend. Don't partake in too much holiday cheer unless you are having one for me. I need your prayers....  - Page 3 85958

God Bless my friends and thank you all once again for your continued support.
Lorrie

Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:12 am

I hope this one goes well and that you'll be feeling fine for Christmas. Merry Christmas!

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:55 pm

Rest well Lorrie and keep strong......I remember my halfway point......couldn't wait to get it over with.......Love you girlfriend!! Smiley Hug

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers....    I need your prayers....  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I need your prayers....
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next