Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm so thrilled!!! - Update: NKOTBSB

Go down 
+3
Amy
Carol
MissOleson
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

Number of posts : 895
Mood : I'm so thrilled!!! - Update: NKOTBSB Indiff10

I'm so thrilled!!! - Update: NKOTBSB Empty
PostSubject: I'm so thrilled!!! - Update: NKOTBSB   I'm so thrilled!!! - Update: NKOTBSB EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:55 pm

Am I pathetic or what? No! Don't answer that! I don't care what anyone says. I don't even care about all of the negativity that I will receive from people. I am THRILLED that the rumors are true!!!
[img]I'm so thrilled!!! - Update: NKOTBSB Nkotbsb-tour[/img]

I am not the biggest fan of New Kids on the Block but they are classic from my childhood. And they did have some OK songs. Alright. A couple of them were better than just OK. Smile

Anyway, I am a MASSIVE fan of the Backstreet Boys and I don't deny it! I LOVE THEM!!!! I have seen them in concert 5 times (with one of those times being a preview of an album of theirs). I have also seen a solo show of AJ McLean's and a solo show of Nick Carter's. I own all the albums with some bootlegs. greenS I love them. greenS

I have been having a pretty lousy week. But when I heard this announcement, I was all excited! And you know what? I don't care if it makes me look pathetic! grinsmiley If they don't come here, I will just die! I haven't seen them since 2005. So it would be great to see them again. And yes, I would like to see them teamed up with NKOTB. I don't deny it.

Anyway, I just felt like rambling on like a 16 year-old for a bit just now. greenS

Here's a little BSB for you. This is my favorite right here. grinsmiley

Yes, here's a little NKOTB, too. Why not? Smile

I won't deny this either. I kind of would like to see this live. grinsmiley Oh, how I miss my childhood. Not just good times. These were great times! Smile

Who's going to do the cooking?!?!

Last edited by MissOleson on Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : I'm so thrilled!!! - Update: NKOTBSB Happy010

PostSubject: Re: I'm so thrilled!!! - Update: NKOTBSB   I'm so thrilled!!! - Update: NKOTBSB EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 4:41 pm

Step by Step! Ohhh baaaby! I loveheart IT! :)

I'm so thrilled!!! - Update: NKOTBSB New_Kids_On_The_Block

Little Joey McIntyre. Cute. My friend was SOOO OBSESSED with NKOTB! To the point where you really did think she was crazy! Laughing

Amy wrote:
My good friend is a HUGE NKOTB fan, Miss Oleson....ironically she is exactly your age. Wink

I was just writing on the Oprah thread yesterday about BSB being on her show. Did you see it yesterday? Click on the link Teresa posted at the end of the thread---you have to see it. Thumbsup

I only became a BSB fan when my boys were pretty young and 'thought' they liked them, so we got their CD. Well, it turned out they didn't like them, but I did! greenS Over the years, whenever they've found that CD, they've hidden it from me. I'm surprised they haven't destroyed it by now. HeeHee It's kind of been our big family joke. Laughing
I did see them on Oprah. Of course! grinsmiley You know what? I didn't like BSB in the beginning. I thought the song of and video to "Quit Playin' Games With My Heart" was ridiculous. Then I remember hearing this song on the radio one day.

I thought it was SO catchy. Afterwards they said it was BSB singing. So that got me a little interested in them. Then I saw the video for this one. I liked the song. I just really liked the beat. I was hooked after this song!

I hated this video, though. Mainly because I detest rats. Although I saw this enough to know when to avert my eyes. Smile

pamh36 wrote:
I was trying to remember songs by NKOTB, and then when I saw the "Step by Step" video, I was like, "Oh yeah!". I liked that song. I'm showing my age by not being able to remember any of the other songs. Laughing

My son had a BSB cd and I have to admit, I liked them too. Of course, now he will never admit that he ever liked them. HeeHee

I hope they come to your area so you can relive your youth a bit. That's always so much fun to do that.
Oh, isn't that a shame when kids hit that age when they will no longer admit that they once liked something? I did that with a couple of things when I got older, but then I realized one day that I really enjoyed those things. So I decided to never deny what I truly liked again! grinsmiley Of course I get picked on a little for some of what I like (i.e. BSB, LH and musicals) but I don't care! Smile F.Y.I. None of those three things mentioned did I ever deny at one point, though! Smile

I think they MIGHT be announcing the dates tomorrow (I think by the American Music Awards for sure - they will be performing together then). So I will be sure to let people know - whether they care or not Smile - if they will be coming here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : I'm so thrilled!!! - Update: NKOTBSB Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: I'm so thrilled!!! - Update: NKOTBSB   I'm so thrilled!!! - Update: NKOTBSB EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:03 pm

One of my favorite BSB performances ever.....with Shania Twain:

Two things:
1) This is REALLY getting me in the mood for the concert now!

2) It is amazing how this is a collaboration song and it sounds like nothing but a BSB song. Which is fine with me, of course! Wink It is just a nice catchy dance song. And I love that fact. I haven't heard a song like that in a long time. And when summer comes around, that is what my preference is. Catchy dance songs! Smile

Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

Number of posts : 895
Mood : I'm so thrilled!!! - Update: NKOTBSB Indiff10

PostSubject: Re: I'm so thrilled!!! - Update: NKOTBSB   I'm so thrilled!!! - Update: NKOTBSB EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:21 pm

Seven days until the show!!! grinsmiley
(I can't believe it is here already)

So, I guess that means in eight days I will have a review for anyone who wants to hear it. Smile

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : I'm so thrilled!!! - Update: NKOTBSB Happy011

PostSubject: Re: I'm so thrilled!!! - Update: NKOTBSB   I'm so thrilled!!! - Update: NKOTBSB EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:24 pm

Have a blast. I wanted to see them too when they come. But I had to use my money for other things at the moment.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: I'm so thrilled!!! - Update: NKOTBSB   I'm so thrilled!!! - Update: NKOTBSB EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:28 pm

Wow! It's hard to believe the time is already just about here. I hope you have a blast!

I'm so thrilled!!! - Update: NKOTBSB PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm so thrilled!!! - Update: NKOTBSB   I'm so thrilled!!! - Update: NKOTBSB Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm so thrilled!!! - Update: NKOTBSB
Page 1 of 1