Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

American Idol - Season 10

Go down 
+7
alexczarn
Misti
JW
Teresa
Savannah
Joe
Rob
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : American Idol - Season 10 - Page 7 Happy010

American Idol - Season 10 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 7 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:28 pm

I would faint at the picture of Lady Gaga... but... it's lady gaga... lol
The bad thing is that tonight on Idol she will most likely sing. If she does, I'll have my finger on top of the fast-forward button Laughing

Many people see Lady Gaga as original but she is far from it... she is just copying what the New York club kids did back in the 80s & 90s when they were all into dressing in these super weird wild costumes. It looks like they may be coming back...

American Idol - Season 10 - Page 7 Casey-Susanne-Ladyfag

Not sure how many of you have seen the movie "Party Monster" starring Macaulay Culkin (from Home Alone). Here is the trailer of it...

Crazy movie... lol

American Idol - Season 10 - Page 7 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62616
Mood : American Idol - Season 10 - Page 7 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 7 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:33 pm

Gaga also has traces of the '70s Elton John.

American Idol - Season 10 - Page 7 Ej_feather_3_l
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : American Idol - Season 10 - Page 7 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 7 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:22 pm

laugh3 Rob, I was thinking the EXACT same thing....no one could out-costume Sir Elton John!!!

American Idol - Season 10 - Page 7 Rhonda10American Idol - Season 10 - Page 7 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 7 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:42 pm

American Idol - Season 10 - Page 7 85958 Rhonda, that's great! Gotta love Crocodile Rock. I guess it's hard for Gaga and other modern performers to be off-the-wall, because people in the '60s and '70s used up most of the weirdness. American Idol - Season 10 - Page 7 440956

Here's one of my favorite early Elton songs...

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 7 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:54 pm

James is gone....He did all of this for his precious family.... Blue

American Idol - Season 10 - Page 7 Rhonda10American Idol - Season 10 - Page 7 Lauram10
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 7 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 12:14 am

Rhonda wrote:
James is gone....He did all of this for his precious family.... Blue

I am in shock right now. I am just in shock. I really wanted to see his homecoming. I just hope that he will be alright. He's very talented.

Now I am rooting for Haley to take this!

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : American Idol - Season 10 - Page 7 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 7 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:52 am

Rob wrote:
Gaga also has traces of the '70s Elton John.

American Idol - Season 10 - Page 7 Ej_feather_3_l

One of the questions on "Millionaire" last night was "which singer sang "Life is more beautiful with Lady Gaga in the world" ???? And the answer was Elton John! No wonder he loves her!

Gagging on Gaga. Yikes

I don't know what I was expecting, but I was definitely surprised that it was James. I thought his fanbase was bigger. Sorry Carol. Blue

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 7 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:22 pm

American Idol - Season 10 - Page 7 440956 , Amy.

So who's going home tonight? I'm thinking it just might be Haley.
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 7 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:55 pm

I voted for Haley yesterday! They were all good though... this will be tough.
Scotty is pretty strong!

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 7 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:56 pm

I don't know! I think it's time for a 'gritty' strong female singer to win, but Scotty would be my second pick. To me, Lauren is just average and I'm not seeing her as an American Idol. I do think Scotty has the 'likeable' factor going on, and we know that always counts for so much when it comes to the finals. Should be interesting!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 7 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:34 pm

Well, I'm no country girl, but I'm rooting for Scotty!

Haley, wow...she looked absolutely stunned that she wasn't chosen! OhMy Seemed a tad overly confident and honestly, I didn't like her 'departure behavior'---all the 'you haven't seen the last of me' stuff. I don't know, it just rubbed me the wrong way.

Gosh, I was in tears at both Scotty's and Lauren's homecomings. Scotty is so humbled...it's so neat to see. I can't even imagine how overwhelming that has to be for such a young kid, for him AND his parents. He seems like such a sweetheart. And poor Lauren looking at the devastation in her area. Very sad---her feelings were genuine.

So Rob, what did you think of Nicole Scherzinger? (sp?) Did you notice her at all? batEyes
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 7 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:48 pm

I agree Amy....Haley really had the 'TUDE' going there....She was SO certain and positive she was the girl to be chosen....I am glad Scotty and Lauren made it....and they look so cute together.... batEyes

Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : American Idol - Season 10 - Page 7 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 7 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 1:45 am

Well i Just always Watch on youtube and Rob Sends Me Update twice a Week but i am Rooting for Scotty i have since the Beginning greenS But i bet most of you new i would want Scotty to win but Lauren is not bad but i don't think she is good enough to win

American Idol - Season 10 - Page 7 Jacobk10American Idol - Season 10 - Page 7 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 7 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:21 pm

Amy wrote:
So Rob, what did you think of Nicole Scherzinger? (sp?) Did you notice her at all? American Idol - Season 10 - Page 7 129986

I only watched about ten seconds of her, Amy. That's about all I can take of today's top 40 music.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 7 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:35 am

Yeah, I hear ya Rob! I just figured that you might have been more willing to be tortured on account of her outfit and belly-dancing hips! Wink
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 7 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:23 pm

American Idol - Season 10 - Page 7 811339 Actually, it would only have reminded me that, in pop music, talent takes a back seat to sex appeal these days. I find that kind of depressing.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 7 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:09 pm

Oh boy, Lauren might have put herself over the top with that song to her mom tonight.
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 7 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:35 pm

Wasn't that GREAT?!?!?! I was in tears.....what a great tribute to her mom.....Love

I was reading earlier that Lauren had lost her voice and the doctor had said she shouldn't sing or talk and that Haley might be put in as the 2nd runner-up and Lauren would be out....this was 70 minutes before the show was to start....I am SO glad Lauren was able to sing...I heard her voice crack in that last song....but she did it!!!
Thumbsup

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 7 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:26 pm

Ryan brought the doctor out at the beginning of the show. He said she'd strained a vocal cord, but that she was good to go. I think this might've been her best night. She sure picked the right time to peak!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 7 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:33 pm

I liked how Ryan hurried over to take Lauren's hand and help her down the steps when she was going down to sing to her mother. Lauren and stairs have a checkered history... American Idol - Season 10 - Page 7 440956

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 7 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:47 pm

Yeah...she has had her ups and downs hasn't she??? batEyes

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 7 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:03 pm

Rob wrote:
I think this might've been her best night. She sure picked the right time to peak!

For real! As you know, I haven't been a big fan of hers, but she was pretty awesome tonight! Thumbsup I loved her last song to her mother, but I thought her second song was amazing too! Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : American Idol - Season 10 - Page 7 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 7 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:05 pm

Who do you think will Win? Smile

American Idol - Season 10 - Page 7 Jacobk10American Idol - Season 10 - Page 7 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 7 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:21 pm

I think it's gonna be close. Lauren had an amazing night, and no doubt won a lot of hearts and votes. But Scotty may have a lock on that all-important tween girl voting bloc. It should be very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 7 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:46 pm

I totally agree with you Rob. VERY tough call at this point.

Teresa, did you see David Cook perform last night?!?! EEEEEEK!!! LOVED that!! He sang "Don't you Forget about me", from The Breakfast Club! I had no idea he was going to be on---I was so shocked to see him at that end, and I love that song!!! Applause Love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Idol - Season 10   American Idol - Season 10 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

American Idol - Season 10
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next