Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stunt Actors or Not?

Go down 
+7
LHDaisy
carolineingalls
Amy
HarrisonCrosby4387
Rhonda
Carol
Lily
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Stunt Actors or Not? LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : Stunt Actors or Not? Vianne10

Stunt Actors or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Stunt Actors or Not?   Stunt Actors or Not? EmptyMon Mar 19, 2007 8:31 pm

I know there's a stunt actor for Michael Landon whenever a scene called for a speedy race of a wagon; a replacement actress for Nellie riding the horse in The Race. However, there're a few scenes that I had watched over and over and I know for sure they were the actual actors who played the stunt themselves.

For examples: In the beginning of School Mom, when Miss Beadle fell off her buggy, I watched that scene many times and it really looked like it was Charolette herself played that part. How about in To Live With Fear, when Mary fell backward in the barn, that was Missy Sue herself too. Today, my kids and I watched My Ellen, when Mrs. Taylor threw the bible at Rev. Alden, the bible hit him so hard, I know it hurts.

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Stunt Actors or Not? Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Stunt Actors or Not?   Stunt Actors or Not? EmptyMon Mar 19, 2007 9:07 pm

Lily wrote:
How about in To Live With Fear, when Mary fell backward in the barn, that was Missy Sue herself too.

Yeah, I believe that was Melissa Sue

Stunt Actors or Not? Horses10
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21124
Mood : Stunt Actors or Not? Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Stunt Actors or Not?   Stunt Actors or Not? EmptyTue Mar 20, 2007 10:46 am

Here is a little bit of info about the stunts done in season 1-3. I didn't list all of them, because there were many repeats of Hal Burton doing stunts for Michael Landon. In the one mentioned above about MSA getting hurt by the horse in the barn, they do not list a stunt person, but I recall watching that scene and you can see how the hair is a wig and the double is slightly bigger than MSA.

School Mom: Trivia note: Michael hired his good friend and former "Bonanza" stuntman and stand-in, Bob Miles to double Miss Beadle in the scenes where her buggy goes out of control from the kids spooking her horse. The buggy runs away in the field, past the schoolhouse and Bob jumps off, hits the ground hands first in the costume, and falls over head first. Charlotte Stewart as Miss Beadle only does her initial close-up shot in front of the schoolhouse.

The Lord is My Shepherd: Stunt note: Hal Burton doubles Charles on horseback in a few shots at Big Sky Ranch and also at Kennedy Meadows and Iceberg Meadow. Michael was directing and as usual, he would have Hal double him. Victor French does all his horseback shots himself on location with Hal Burton as Charles, with the filmed close-ups with Michael Landon as Charles, all edited in for the final cut.

At the climax when Charles and Mr. Edwards ride their horses in at Donnell's Vista, Michael does his ride in, without any help from his stuntman, then he runs up the trail to the vista point, with Victor French following him.

Hal Burton doubles Charles at Donnell's Vista in the scene when he carries Laura down the rocky slope, with Victor French following him, with Michael directing the shots atop the camera crane.

Money Crop: Trivia note: Hal Burton doubles Charles in bit parts driving the wagon at Baker Ranch. He also doubles Alan Fudge in bit parts when Joe is driving the wagon and then the horses go wild and separate from the wagon. The actors only film their close-ups and medium shots to complete these scenes.

For the wagon's steep plunge down the hillside, a dummy was secured onto the seat of the wagon and filmed from farther back. It was given a good push in order to plummet down the steep hill at Baker Ranch.

The Campout: To film Laura and Nellie floating helplessly downstream without getting hurt was made simple. Stunt coordinator Hal Burton and Michael made a raft disguised as the big bush they fall into with dressed mannequins of Laura and Nellie and sent it down each river for selected shots. Melissa Gilbert and Alison Arngrim did their close-ups safely in the calm parts of the rivers, so when it's all edited in, it's pure magic.

His Father's Son: Trivia note: The livestock company brought up the horses, and along with them, a deer and black bear for location shots at Basin Creek. When the bear seen in the close-ups attacks Mr. Edwards, it's not stunt coordinator Hal Burton in the costume. Michael Landon decided he would wear the bear costume himself for the mauling of Mr. Edwards!!

The Collection: Stunt Trivia: Hal Burton horseback doubles Johnny Cash in bit parts in act one, when Caleb sees Reverend Alden's buggy is in trouble. Johnny Cash only does his filmed close-ups on location in Tuolumne.

Bunny: Trivia note: Alison Arngrim's favorite episode "Bunny" is often referred to as "the wheelchair episode", in honor of the classic comedy scene when Nellie plummets downhill screaming and is pitched headfirst into the pond under the horrified eyes of her mother.

Katherine MacGregor will never forget that moment: "When Laura pushes the wheelchair down the hill, my character was supposed to faint and fall out of the carriage. So they had a great big balloon thing that I was to fall onto, then slide down, and the crew members were supposed to catch me. What happened was that my dress didn't permit me to slide. All I saw was my feet up in the air, my legs up in the air. I laughed my head off. Because of that it took ten minutes before we could resume filming!"

Trivia note: Alison Arngrim is doubled by her stuntwoman riding her horse, in all the fast riding shots including the fall. Alison Arngrim only does her filmed close-ups at Simi Valley.

The Race: Trivia note: Betty Endicott doubles Mrs. Oleson on the horse at the Western Street at Paramount Studios. Betty does the whole ride and falls off the horse in the barn. Katherine MacGregor only does a few close-ups for these scenes in the story.

Trivia note: Laura and Nellie are doubled in the horserace in bit parts, by their stunt doubles. Melissa and Alison manage to do as many riding shots as they safely can on location for the final cut.

Journey in the Spring: Trivia note: Hal Burton doubles Charles driving the wagon in a bit part with Laura at Murphy's Ranch to decide Bunny's fate. Hal also doubles Arthur Hill, when he tries to ride the train and falls off at Jamestown.

Fred: Trivia note: In the scene where Caroline walks up to the barn, Hal Burton doubles Charles when he flies out the door and hits the ground, courtesy of Fred's hijnks!

Trivia note: Don "Red" Barry is doubled by a stuntman as he takes the fall through the barn, courtesy of Fred!

:sillySmiley: happy1

Stunt Actors or Not? Rhonda10Stunt Actors or Not? Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!

Last edited by on Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Stunt Actors or Not?   Stunt Actors or Not? EmptyTue Mar 20, 2007 12:34 pm

Ah yes... wonderful information Rhonda Applause

In the Campout... there were some shots that you could totally tell it was not Laura & Nellie in that river :haha:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stunt Actors or Not?   Stunt Actors or Not? EmptyTue Mar 20, 2007 11:03 pm

In "To Live With Fear" I would have to agree with Rhonda and say that there was a stunt double. In the episode you can see the double's face if you go slow motion. She is a different build and the hair is different too.
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Stunt Actors or Not? LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : Stunt Actors or Not? Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: Stunt Actors or Not?   Stunt Actors or Not? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2007 9:39 am

Oooh thanks a lot Rhonda!!! I'm really naive sometimes..........I really thought MSA and CS played the parts themselves...DUH! :haha:

What about the horses that got hurt like in the episodes of The Hunters and Spring Journey Home? or The Werewolves where Mary was hitting one of the wild dogs in the barn?
bawling

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Stunt Actors or Not?   Stunt Actors or Not? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2007 9:47 am

Lily wrote:
What about the horses that got hurt like in the episodes of The Hunters and Spring Journey Home? or The Werewolves where Mary was hitting one of the wild dogs in the barn? bawling

They have very strict laws and regulations about the cruelty to animals while using them in films. LH never put the disclaimer at the bottom of the screen or anything like most movies will do; "No Animals were hurt during the filming of this movie", but I am sure all the animals were taken care of and safe.....grinsmiley

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Stunt Actors or Not? Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Stunt Actors or Not?   Stunt Actors or Not? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2007 11:44 am

How about in Gambini the Great when Albert was tied up under water and was walking on that rope. I wonder if that was him? I don't hink it was him on the rope because they never show his whole body at one time. They showed feet and then the top of his body.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Stunt Actors or Not?   Stunt Actors or Not? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2007 12:13 pm

Some more stunts.

Season 4

Here Come the Brides: Trivia note: Harriet Oleson on a horse is a rare occasion indeed, and it turned out badly! When she fell off the horse at the end of this episode, it was no classic Hollywood stunt. "Katherine MacGregor fell very badly!", remembers Charlotte Stewart, "and she had to be taken to the hospital."

Although she injured her back and kidneys, "during it all, her sense of humor never faltered." On screen, Charlotte says, "the beginning of the fall was Katherine, but by the time Mrs. Oleson hit the ground it was the stunt double."

As usual, in such circumstances, it was Ruth Foster who was called to the rescue. "It was later in the afternoon", remembers Ruth, "and the last day to shoot the complete show. So they got me dressed as Mrs. Oleson as fast as they could and they shot all from the back of me and Nels. And saved the episode because the actor in the scene was leaving in a few hours to go back to New York and they would have lost the actor and couldn't have had finish of the episode."

Men will be Boys: Trivia note: Hal Burton doubles Charles when he and Merlin Olsen fall off the log into Clark Fork River. Michael and Merlin Olsen do their other shots in the river when they swim out to the shore.

Season 7

The In-Laws: Trivia note: Hal Burton doubles Charles in all the wagon shots filmed from farther away, from the start of the trip at Simi Valley, to the Red Hills, and at Basin Creek, to the end of the story. Michael just does his filmed close-ups.

Hal also doubles Charles at Basin Creek, when he takes the wagon in the water and it gets stuck. Hal jumps in the creek with Eddie Quillan on his back, as he staggers to get out of the creek. Michael only does his filmed close-ups with Eddie at the creek

I Do Again: Trivia note: Hal Burton doubles Charles when he falls off the second story roof at Ratto Ranch.

The Lost Ones, Part One: Trivia note: Hal Burton doubles Charles in the wagon at Big Sky Ranch, going down the steep hillside. Michael just does his close-ups and the rideout. In the filmed wagon cuts at Baker Ranch, Hal doubles Charles with Albert, as they ride up the hillside and then turn around to go find James and Cassandra. Michael just does his filmed close-ups for the final cut.

Hal also doubles Charles at the Red Hills, driving the wagon with Albert. Hal drives to the train tracks and stop the wagon in the middle until the train stops with Matthew Laborteaux seated next to him. They both get out of the wagon with Hal Burton doubling Charles, standing in the middle of the train tracks for the train to stop, with Michael directing, who just does his close-ups in these segments for the final cut.

The Lost Ones, Part Two: Trivia note: Hal Burton doubles Charles at the Red Hill Flat, with two other stuntmen playing townsmen, looking for James and Cassandra. Hal speaks as Charles, but Michael made sure to redub Charles with his voice during post production of this two-part episode in 1981, so Hal Burton's lines are never heard in the above scene, he spoke while filming on location.

Trivia note: Hal Burton doubles Charles in the climax in the hills above Tuolumne. He's filmed over the shoulder by Michael Landon and Ted Voightlander, in a few bit parts on the horse, looking for James and Cassandra. When Cassandra yells out to Charles, it's a close-up of Michael on the horse, then the next cut is filmed over the shoulder of Hal Burton as Charles riding to Cassandra and getting off the horse, cutting to a filmed close-up of Michael getting off the horse for the final cut of "The Lost Ones".
grinsmiley

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Stunt Actors or Not?   Stunt Actors or Not? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2007 1:10 pm

Excellent. I wish I had a stunt double. grinsmiley

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Stunt Actors or Not? Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Stunt Actors or Not?   Stunt Actors or Not? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2007 3:25 pm

Quote:

Katherine MacGregor will never forget that moment: "When Laura pushes the wheelchair down the hill, my character was supposed to faint and fall out of the carriage. So they had a great big balloon thing that I was to fall onto, then slide down, and the crew members were supposed to catch me. What happened was that my dress didn't permit me to slide. All I saw was my feet up in the air, my legs up in the air. I laughed my head off. Because of that it took ten minutes before we could resume filming!"

Oh, ROFL!!! Gosh, I bet she was such a hoot!Stunt Actors or Not? MDR84

Thanks for the info, Rhonda! Thumbsup

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Stunt Actors or Not?   Stunt Actors or Not? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2007 6:12 pm

Rhonda wrote:
Some more stunts.

Season 4

Here Come the Brides: Trivia note: Harriet Oleson on a horse is a rare occasion indeed, and it turned out badly! When she fell off the horse at the end of this episode, it was no classic Hollywood stunt. "Katherine MacGregor fell very badly!", remembers Charlotte Stewart, "and she had to be taken to the hospital."

Although she injured her back and kidneys, "during it all, her sense of humor never faltered." On screen, Charlotte says, "the beginning of the fall was Katherine, but by the time Mrs. Oleson hit the ground it was the stunt double."

As usual, in such circumstances, it was Ruth Foster who was called to the rescue. "It was later in the afternoon", remembers Ruth, "and the last day to shoot the complete show. So they got me dressed as Mrs. Oleson as fast as they could and they shot all from the back of me and Nels. And saved the episode because the actor in the scene was leaving in a few hours to go back to New York and they would have lost the actor and couldn't have had finish of the episode."

Men will be Boys: Trivia note: Hal Burton doubles Charles when he and Merlin Olsen fall off the log into Clark Fork River. Michael and Merlin Olsen do their other shots in the river when they swim out to the shore.

Season 7

The In-Laws: Trivia note: Hal Burton doubles Charles in all the wagon shots filmed from farther away, from the start of the trip at Simi Valley, to the Red Hills, and at Basin Creek, to the end of the story. Michael just does his filmed close-ups.

Hal also doubles Charles at Basin Creek, when he takes the wagon in the water and it gets stuck. Hal jumps in the creek with Eddie Quillan on his back, as he staggers to get out of the creek. Michael only does his filmed close-ups with Eddie at the creek

I Do Again: Trivia note: Hal Burton doubles Charles when he falls off the second story roof at Ratto Ranch.

The Lost Ones, Part One: Trivia note: Hal Burton doubles Charles in the wagon at Big Sky Ranch, going down the steep hillside. Michael just does his close-ups and the rideout. In the filmed wagon cuts at Baker Ranch, Hal doubles Charles with Albert, as they ride up the hillside and then turn around to go find James and Cassandra. Michael just does his filmed close-ups for the final cut.

Hal also doubles Charles at the Red Hills, driving the wagon with Albert. Hal drives to the train tracks and stop the wagon in the middle until the train stops with Matthew Laborteaux seated next to him. They both get out of the wagon with Hal Burton doubling Charles, standing in the middle of the train tracks for the train to stop, with Michael directing, who just does his close-ups in these segments for the final cut.

The Lost Ones, Part Two: Trivia note: Hal Burton doubles Charles at the Red Hill Flat, with two other stuntmen playing townsmen, looking for James and Cassandra. Hal speaks as Charles, but Michael made sure to redub Charles with his voice during post production of this two-part episode in 1981, so Hal Burton's lines are never heard in the above scene, he spoke while filming on location.

Trivia note: Hal Burton doubles Charles in the climax in the hills above Tuolumne. He's filmed over the shoulder by Michael Landon and Ted Voightlander, in a few bit parts on the horse, looking for James and Cassandra. When Cassandra yells out to Charles, it's a close-up of Michael on the horse, then the next cut is filmed over the shoulder of Hal Burton as Charles riding to Cassandra and getting off the horse, cutting to a filmed close-up of Michael getting off the horse for the final cut of "The Lost Ones".
grinsmiley

So it was actually Matt though in those scenes you mentioned with the other guy?

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Stunt Actors or Not?   Stunt Actors or Not? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2007 8:23 pm

I would imagine Matt was on the wagon going for the ride. Since Michael was the director, he had to get down to direct the cameras and the scenes.......As far as Matt doing something that might hurt himself, like Gambini the Great and when Edwards was drunk and Albert got knocked off the wagon, it had to be a double for him, Michael Landon was not going to put anyone in harms way..... Thumbsup

Back to top Go down
carolineingalls
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
carolineingalls

Number of posts : 1209
Mood : Stunt Actors or Not? Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: Stunt Actors or Not?   Stunt Actors or Not? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2007 5:20 pm

In The Lord Is My Shepherd, when Laura has run away and is climbing up the mountain, you can tell it's a stunt double wearing a pretty awful wig! No

Stunt Actors or Not? MaureenKeeper

"To change your life takes a lot of courage and energy. It's not for wimps." Karen Grassle. April 2006
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Stunt Actors or Not?   Stunt Actors or Not? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2007 6:01 pm

ROTFL :haha:

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
LHDaisy
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
LHDaisy

Number of posts : 277

PostSubject: Re: Stunt Actors or Not?   Stunt Actors or Not? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2007 6:08 pm

Very cool trivia!! :sillySmiley: [b]
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2757

PostSubject: Re: Stunt Actors or Not?   Stunt Actors or Not? EmptySun Mar 25, 2007 1:43 am

Rhonda wrote:
Lily wrote:
What about the horses that got hurt like in the episodes of The Hunters and Spring Journey Home? or The Werewolves where Mary was hitting one of the wild dogs in the barn? bawling

They have very strict laws and regulations about the cruelty to animals while using them in films. LH never put the disclaimer at the bottom of the screen or anything like most movies will do; "No Animals were hurt during the filming of this movie", but I am sure all the animals were taken care of and safe.....grinsmiley

I remember reading somewhere too, I believe it's about the episode "The Hunters", when the horse falls down the hill, the horse wouldn't fall, so they wanted to use some sort tazar gun to make it fall, but ML refused to do it. They said he spent hours working with the horse until they were able to film the scene with the horse falling. He was really a caring person, but his people as well as animals. Thumbsup

Wonderful info, Rhonda! Thanks Wave

Edit: I forgot, I also read about Hal Burton - how he and ML were so much alike, except that Hal had one shoe size bigger. Also, there was a time period when he was eating a lot and they were worried he'd gain weight, so ML had the costume people take his pants in an inch or so every day ROTFL

Stunt Actors or Not? ChristinaKeeper2 Stunt Actors or Not? 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Stunt Actors or Not?   Stunt Actors or Not? EmptySun Mar 25, 2007 9:51 am

That's really sweet about ML refusing to use a tazar gun. I am surprised they thought they could get away with it. I guess there were no laws against that stuff back then?

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
LHDaisy
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
LHDaisy

Number of posts : 277

PostSubject: Re: Stunt Actors or Not?   Stunt Actors or Not? EmptySun Mar 25, 2007 11:32 am

I'm glad Michael refused to use the tazer gun!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Stunt Actors or Not?   Stunt Actors or Not? EmptySun Mar 25, 2007 7:34 pm

LHDaisy wrote:
I'm glad Michael refused to use the tazer gun!

:DittoS: That really was caring of him.

Back to top Go down
charles ingalls
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
charles ingalls

Number of posts : 2009

PostSubject: Re: Stunt Actors or Not?   Stunt Actors or Not? EmptySat Mar 31, 2007 9:24 pm

ok this a bit of triva.. the bridge over plumb creek
i watched the dukes of hazzard last week they showed the general lee going through the bridge bo and luke were being chased by rosco... the dukes was moved from conyers ga
to big sky ranch

Stunt Actors or Not? GARYKEEPER
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2757

PostSubject: Re: Stunt Actors or Not?   Stunt Actors or Not? EmptySun Apr 01, 2007 1:17 pm

Cool! Thumbsup Thanks!

Stunt Actors or Not? ChristinaKeeper2 Stunt Actors or Not? 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
charles ingalls
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
charles ingalls

PostSubject: Re: Stunt Actors or Not?   Stunt Actors or Not? EmptySun Apr 01, 2007 2:22 pm

welcome christina

Back to top Go down
charles ingalls
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
charles ingalls

PostSubject: Re: Stunt Actors or Not?   Stunt Actors or Not? EmptyWed Apr 04, 2007 12:27 pm

hey rhonda in little girl lost when carrie falls down the well
was that lindsay that fell in the well? or was that sidney

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Stunt Actors or Not?   Stunt Actors or Not? EmptyWed Apr 04, 2007 1:10 pm

Greennbush Twins
Stunt Actors or Not? Fun1

Question Trivia:

1. On the top of this website is a title image. On the far right is a picture of a young Carrie. Which sister is it?

A. Sidney
B. Lindsay

2. In the opening credits of Little House On The Prairie which twin fell down?
A. Lindsay
B. Sidney

3. Who was it that fell in the well and who was it that got rescued?
A. Lindsay fell in the well and Sidney got rescued.
B. Sidney fell in the well and Lindsay got rescued.

4. Which twin tipped over the out house?
A. Sidney
B. Lindsay

5. Who got chased by the spider?
A. Lindsay
B. Sidney

6. Which twin did Mr. Edwards nail to the roof when he was baby sitting the Ingalls girls?
A. Sidney Stunt Actors or Not? Fun4
B. Lindsay

7. Which twin saved the baby bird eggs?
A. Sidney
B. Lindsay
Stunt Actors or Not? Fun2

8. Which twin said Happy Birthday Baby Jesus?
A. Sidney
B. Lindsay

Question Trivia:
1. B

2. B
3. A
4. B
5. A
6. B
7. A
8. B

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stunt Actors or Not?   Stunt Actors or Not? Empty

Back to top Go down

Stunt Actors or Not?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next