Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which LHOTP Character are you most like?

Go down 
+5
jes9
Vanesa
Savannah
Amy
Joe
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Joe
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Joe

Number of posts : 875
Mood : Which LHOTP Character are you most like? Innoce10

Which LHOTP Character are you most like? Empty
PostSubject: Which LHOTP Character are you most like?   Which LHOTP Character are you most like? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:14 pm

(Sorry if this has been done before)
I really want to say I'm most like Charles but honestly I think I'm more like Harriet.
How about you?

"Willie, were you or were you not looking at the corsett ads in the catalogue?" - Nels

Which LHOTP Character are you most like? Pbucket
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Which LHOTP Character are you most like? Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Which LHOTP Character are you most like?   Which LHOTP Character are you most like? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:20 pm

Oh wow, Harriet?! OhMy Well, kudos to you for your honesty! greenS

I would have said that I am most like Ma, but my best friend told me awhile back that I am definitely more like Laura, which is cool. Kind of funny that I can't even see that about myself. scratchead But yeah. I guess I'm Laura. Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Which LHOTP Character are you most like? Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54423
Mood : Which LHOTP Character are you most like? Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Which LHOTP Character are you most like?   Which LHOTP Character are you most like? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:26 pm

Which LHOTP Character are you most like? Thinking I don't really think I'm much like any of the characters. (Amy, I can see Laura and Ma in you. You have the spirit of Laura, and the kindness and wisdom of Ma.)
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Which LHOTP Character are you most like?   Which LHOTP Character are you most like? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:32 pm

Savannah wrote:
Which LHOTP Character are you most like? Thinking I don't really think I'm much like any of the characters. (Amy, I can see Laura and Ma in you. You have the spirit of Laura, and the kindness and wisdom of Ma.)

Aw.....thank you Savannah! What a beautiful compliment! Love The same could be said for you though. yes

(LOL, I love that 'thinking' emoticon! Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Joe
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Joe

PostSubject: Re: Which LHOTP Character are you most like?   Which LHOTP Character are you most like? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:43 pm

Amy wrote:

I would have said that I am most like Ma, but my best friend told me awhile back that I am definitely more like Laura, which is cool. Kind of funny that I can't even see that about myself. scratchead But yeah. I guess I'm Laura. Thumbsup

Well, Harriet IS honest. She speaks her mind. Opinionated. But in the end even her mind can be changed and be forced to reflect upon 'her' worldview and consider others. I think she is the most complex charactor on Little House.
She is also the 'relief valve' and prime mover in the morality issues the show dealt with. And comic relief. Who cannot watch her and shake their head, smiling?
I believe the part of Harriet is needed in every good story. I don't want to call her a villain but she speaks to a part (hopefully small) in all of us, as humans.

"Willie, were you or were you not looking at the corsett ads in the catalogue?" - Nels

Back to top Go down
Joe
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Joe

PostSubject: Re: Which LHOTP Character are you most like?   Which LHOTP Character are you most like? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:51 pm

Amy wrote:

(LOL, I love that 'thinking' emoticon! Laughing )

Me too!! I saved it and plan on using it on other sites I frequent. Thank you Savannah. (Beautiful name, btw.)

Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Which LHOTP Character are you most like? Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Which LHOTP Character are you most like?   Which LHOTP Character are you most like? EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:10 am

I'm a mix between Laura and Mary! What about that? ROTFL (And it's true!)

Vanesa.

Which LHOTP Character are you most like? Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Which LHOTP Character are you most like? Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Which LHOTP Character are you most like?   Which LHOTP Character are you most like? EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:13 am

silent-partner wrote:
Amy wrote:

Well, Harriet IS honest. She speaks her mind. Opinionated. But in the end even her mind can be changed and be forced to reflect upon 'her' worldview and consider others. I think she is the most complex charactor on Little House.
She is also the 'relief valve' and prime mover in the morality issues the show dealt with. And comic relief. Who cannot watch her and shake their head, smiling?
I believe the part of Harriet is needed in every good story. I don't want to call her a villain but she speaks to a part (hopefully small) in all of us, as humans.

So true! Thanks for posting a so interesting opinion. Harriet is a very complicated character, and a very complex one. She was not open-minded, but she was sincere and, her sould wasn't that bad. I think she was impulsive, and sometimes, she would do thinks she didn't meant to. She would never shut her mouth before people, and had no shame to say what she wanted to say...Even if she could be extrem,ely wrong at times! grinsmiley

Vanesa.

Which LHOTP Character are you most like? Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
jes9
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
jes9

Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: Which LHOTP Character are you most like?   Which LHOTP Character are you most like? EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:12 am

Either Albert or Charles, I'm not sure.

Which LHOTP Character are you most like? JohnKeeper
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Which LHOTP Character are you most like?   Which LHOTP Character are you most like? EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:49 pm

silent-partner wrote:
Amy wrote:

You make an excellent argument for Harriet, Silent Partner, and I agree with you completely. Especially about her being the most complex. I love the episodes where we get to see the 'other side' of Harriet...for example, her loving ways with Sampson (I think that was his name?) during the episode where she helps to move the blind children. And, the one where her ex-fiance' comes to town. There are others as well, but those are the two I can think of right now. In fact, this would be a good topic for a thread. Thumbsup

It's her downright brutal honesty that can get her into trouble. greenS

Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999
Mood : Which LHOTP Character are you most like? Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Which LHOTP Character are you most like?   Which LHOTP Character are you most like? EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:17 pm

I suppose Laura. What do you all think?

Which LHOTP Character are you most like? Alexke11

Last edited by alexczarn on Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2757

PostSubject: Re: Which LHOTP Character are you most like?   Which LHOTP Character are you most like? EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:50 pm

I think I'm most like Mary...I tend to be more shy and quiet (at least with people I don't know very well), not as adventurous as Laura (although at times I wish I was)!

Which LHOTP Character are you most like? ChristinaKeeper2 Which LHOTP Character are you most like? 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : Which LHOTP Character are you most like? Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Which LHOTP Character are you most like?   Which LHOTP Character are you most like? EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:23 pm

hmm..mary i think.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Harrietfan
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Harrietfan

Number of posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: Which LHOTP Character are you most like?   Which LHOTP Character are you most like? EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:10 am

Vanesa wrote:
silent-partner wrote:
Amy wrote:

So true! Thanks for posting a so interesting opinion. Harriet is a very complicated character, and a very complex one. She was not open-minded, but she was sincere and, her sould wasn't that bad. I think she was impulsive, and sometimes, she would do thinks she didn't meant to. She would never shut her mouth before people, and had no shame to say what she wanted to say...Even if she could be extrem,ely wrong at times! grinsmiley

Vanesa.
I agree!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which LHOTP Character are you most like?   Which LHOTP Character are you most like? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which LHOTP Character are you most like?
Page 1 of 1