Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Please, pray for my friend.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Please, pray for my friend. Bokmal10

Please, pray for my friend. Empty
PostSubject: Please, pray for my friend.   Please, pray for my friend. EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:23 am

Hi, people:

Today, I knew that a friend of mine, Daniel, had loss her mother after a week of struggling against her pneumonya. She had lost her husband two month ago. He was a chronic patient of Alzheimer. But the old lady loved her husband a lot and when he died, she got so depressed that couldn't eat any more. She must be inmated in a clinic, for she finally had a CV stroke, and even if doctors could pull her out of it, she eventually caught penumonia at the clinic. She was so weak, that she died yesterday at night.

Please, pray for her soul and for my poor friend, who lost his father and mother withing two months...That's devastating for him. Blue No

Vanesa.

Please, pray for my friend. Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999
Mood : Please, pray for my friend. Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Please, pray for my friend.   Please, pray for my friend. EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:29 am

Will be praying. Very sad.

Please, pray for my friend. Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : Please, pray for my friend. Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Please, pray for my friend.   Please, pray for my friend. EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:17 pm

Prayers going out Vanesa...... pray

Please, pray for my friend. Rhonda10Please, pray for my friend. Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Please, pray for my friend. Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54426
Mood : Please, pray for my friend. Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Please, pray for my friend.   Please, pray for my friend. EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:24 pm

I'll be praying, too, Vanesa.
Back to top Go down
I Love Dean
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
I Love Dean

Number of posts : 329
Mood : Please, pray for my friend. Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Please, pray for my friend.   Please, pray for my friend. EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:20 pm

You hear that happening a lot. When someone loses a spouse it isn't long before the other surviving person succumbs to some illness. I guess their souls were meant to be together. She is back with the love of her life... God Bless them both.

Please, pray for my friend. Dd4
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: Please, pray for my friend.   Please, pray for my friend. EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:37 am

I Love Dean wrote:
You hear that happening a lot. When someone loses a spouse it isn't long before the other surviving person succumbs to some illness. I guess their souls were meant to be together. She is back with the love of her life... God Bless them both.

Thanks! It was just what I've said to my friend. His mother's soul went to meet the love of her life. In this sense, her death is not sad. Love

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: Please, pray for my friend.   Please, pray for my friend. EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:40 am

Thanks, Alex, Rhonda, Savannah and Lorrie. Your prayers are very much needed and appreciated. My friend had a very hard year and 2011 didn't began very well for him, either. No

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please, pray for my friend.   Please, pray for my friend. Empty

Back to top Go down

Please, pray for my friend.
Page 1 of 1