Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

resumes------I'am going crazy

Go down 
+6
flatbroke
Rob
ChristinaAL
bethandmanly
LIWnut
Debbie
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
resumes------I'am going crazy - Page 2 LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : resumes------I'am going crazy - Page 2 Vianne10

resumes------I'am going crazy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: resumes------I'am going crazy   resumes------I'am going crazy - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2007 2:58 pm

Krissy, I'm glad that you're feeling a little better. We all went through some kind of depression during our teenage years. I was a rebellious metalhead teenager, thought I was cool. Now looking back, how stupid I was. Did you ever just tell your parents that it hurts you to see them fight? Talk to them and let them know how you feel. We're always here for you Krissy. ((((( HUG )))))

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: resumes------I'am going crazy   resumes------I'am going crazy - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2007 5:27 pm

Thanks!! Oh really? Yeah i know it's funny the stupid things we did when we were young lol...Well my dad knows i hate it,but he told me he can't do anything about.He just say's "thats just the why she is","I can't change her"

I did tell my mother to shut up once but she got mad at me..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: resumes------I'am going crazy   resumes------I'am going crazy - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2007 11:23 am

Well...It's been a week today sence's i handed in my resume at the church and i never did get any call backs.I'am rather sad and disspranted...I guess in a why i had this feeling would't..This what happneds all the time..I get to over excited over things,well i get my hopes up for nothing..My i got too much experinces..blahness!!! I guess it wasn't meant for me!!!! Well last tuesday i seen the lady there doing interviews already!

Well i did put in another resume for another church school!!but i won't know anything intill the fall!! Well at least i have been trying!!
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: resumes------I'am going crazy   resumes------I'am going crazy - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2007 11:43 am

Just keep doing what you are doing, putting resumes in other places, and before you know it you will be busy working!

resumes------I'am going crazy - Page 2 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: resumes------I'am going crazy   resumes------I'am going crazy - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2007 1:57 pm

I hope so
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: resumes------I'am going crazy   resumes------I'am going crazy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

resumes------I'am going crazy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2