Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"IN THE BIG INNING"

Go down 
+9
amyk
Krissy
Prairie Dweller
Vanesa
alexczarn
Lynette
Kristina
JW
Carol
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ChristineLovesLHOTP
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
ChristineLovesLHOTP

Number of posts : 227
Mood : "IN THE BIG INNING" - Page 2 Goodsi10

"IN THE BIG INNING" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "IN THE BIG INNING"   "IN THE BIG INNING" - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:14 pm

ok episode

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”
― Laura Ingalls Wilder
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
"IN THE BIG INNING" - Page 2 MatthewRank
LauraIngallsfan

Number of posts : 9265
Mood : "IN THE BIG INNING" - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: "IN THE BIG INNING"   "IN THE BIG INNING" - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:41 pm

I thought that this episode was really funny.... I loved the funny things Isaiah said throughout! Laughing Of course, I always love when Charles and Caroline eat popcorn in bed and discuss something...  Movie Popcorn  this time it was about the Rev. Alden wanting to name the team the Walnut Grove Heavenly Hosts! Charles said "By the time you finish sowing all those letters on my shirt, the game would be over!"

I also love the part were Caroline calls the other team the "green eyes" and Laura corrects her to green stockings! HeeHee

I found it a bit strange that there was a brawl at the end of the game.... it wasn't just the green stockings, it seemed that the people of Walnut Grove were perpetuating it as well...

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”  - Laura Ingalls Wilder

"IN THE BIG INNING" - Page 2 Laurai10
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/mylittlehouselibrary/
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565
Mood : "IN THE BIG INNING" - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: "IN THE BIG INNING"   "IN THE BIG INNING" - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 8:51 pm

Saw this episode, today. Those other team are cheaters. It's fun to watch the game. I root for Walnut Grove.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "IN THE BIG INNING"   "IN THE BIG INNING" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

"IN THE BIG INNING"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2