Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Talk about LOL!!!!

Go down 
+5
Carol
Gin
Alice
pamh36
Rhonda
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21161
Mood : Talk about LOL!!!! Purple2

Talk about LOL!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Talk about LOL!!!!   Talk about LOL!!!! EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 1:59 pm

Get ready for your sides to ache!!!! The dad was busy tearing up junk mail when his baby started laughing hysterically........he got a rejection letter in the mail and decided to turn the video on and tape the reaction.... It is SO CUTE!!!! My boys used to laugh like this and my sides and face would hurt SO much from laughing along with them....so....get ready to giggle and roll in the floor.......

ROTFL

Talk about LOL!!!! Rhonda10Talk about LOL!!!! Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

Talk about LOL!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk about LOL!!!!   Talk about LOL!!!! EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:04 pm

That is hysterical! I sure do miss those days when the kids were so easily amused. And, even better, it didn't cost a thing to entertain them. Thanks for posting the video.

Talk about LOL!!!! PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766
Mood : Talk about LOL!!!! Happy010

Talk about LOL!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk about LOL!!!!   Talk about LOL!!!! EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 4:25 pm

My daughter Emily heard the video and said "OMG! I hope my baby laughs like that. That is so cute!"

Thanks for sharing that. We both got a laugh Talk about LOL!!!! 85958

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Talk about LOL!!!! Love-s10

Talk about LOL!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk about LOL!!!!   Talk about LOL!!!! EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 4:32 pm

I kept a little boy a few years ago that would laugh at the word "Duckie!". We would say it over and over. He was so fat he would just topple over in laughter. Wish i had taped him.

Talk about LOL!!!! Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

Talk about LOL!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk about LOL!!!!   Talk about LOL!!!! EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 4:51 pm

That is soooooo cute! Love

Talk about LOL!!!! Horses10
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766

Talk about LOL!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk about LOL!!!!   Talk about LOL!!!! EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 6:24 pm

Rhonda, this video you posted is on the news tonight!

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

Talk about LOL!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk about LOL!!!!   Talk about LOL!!!! EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:34 pm

That was soooo cute!! I always loved those little belly laughs when my kids were babies.

Talk about LOL!!!! TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

Talk about LOL!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk about LOL!!!!   Talk about LOL!!!! EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:58 pm

Oh, the little things! How adorable.

Talk about LOL!!!! ChristinaKeeper2 Talk about LOL!!!! 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Talk about LOL!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk about LOL!!!!   Talk about LOL!!!! EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 1:37 pm

This little boy and his mommy and daddy were on the Today show.....they tried to get him to laugh at the paper ripping, but he only smiled......they *almost* got a giggle out of him when one of the hosts pretended to sneeze......I wi sh I had made tapes of my boys laughing like this.....they would go on and on and make me tired...... loveheart

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Talk about LOL!!!! Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425

Talk about LOL!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk about LOL!!!!   Talk about LOL!!!! EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 1:43 pm

I thought the baby was a little girl! Talk about LOL!!!! 688644

Adorable video!
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Talk about LOL!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk about LOL!!!!   Talk about LOL!!!! EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 1:56 pm

When I first watched the video, I thought the baby was a girl as well.....but this morning, HE was wearing blue and his name is Marcus.....such a cutie..... batEyes

Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Talk about LOL!!!! Bokmal10

Talk about LOL!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk about LOL!!!!   Talk about LOL!!!! EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:07 am

Marcus is the cutest little thing I ever saw! His laugh was so infectious! laugh3 ROTFL As for the color of his clothes...who cares? My mother used to dress me in blue (since I was blonde, blue would made a great contrast) when I had this baby's age, and also in white and dark yellow. He never liked "pinkish stuff" (nor me). She believed it would made a girl a "sissy".

Vanesa.

Talk about LOL!!!! Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Talk about LOL!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk about LOL!!!!   Talk about LOL!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Talk about LOL!!!!
Page 1 of 1