Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

iPad 2 anyone??

Go down 
+3
pamh36
Krissy
LIWnut
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : iPad 2 anyone?? Cloud910

iPad 2 anyone?? Empty
PostSubject: iPad 2 anyone??   iPad 2 anyone?? EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:47 pm

For Christmas this last year I recieved an Apple ipod touch 4. I absolutely love it and it goes everywhere I go. I asked for it so I could listen to music while I go for my walks. But I use it for so much more. I have been snooping around the Apple site and was dreaming about saving up for an iPad but now this week they brought out the newer faster version. I have a vision problem and so I was thinking that the ipad would be easier to read as it is bigger.
Does anyone have the original ipad or planning to buy the newer one? I also love that they have a protective cover for the new one and wonder if they will fit on the older ones.
Still dreaming!!

iPad 2 anyone?? MarilynKeeper iPad 2 anyone?? Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : iPad 2 anyone?? Headac10

iPad 2 anyone?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPad 2 anyone??   iPad 2 anyone?? EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:49 pm

I don't even have a ipod.........lol..but id love one lol

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

iPad 2 anyone?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPad 2 anyone??   iPad 2 anyone?? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 7:55 am

I just got an iPad for Christmas, so I don't think I'll be getting the new one anytime soon. Although, I did joke with Tim that now he'd have to get me the new one since mine is now outdated. Laughing I love it and use it ALL the time. Kelsey has the iPod touch 4 also, and we always say hers is just a mini iPad, except that it also has a camera (the original iPad doesn't). So, if you like what you have, you would probably like the iPad. The newer version is even slimmer, so probably very lightweight. They do sell protective covers for the original iPad, not sure if the ones for the new version fit the old one. I got a special case for mine so, I can stand it up if I want to watch a movie, or elevate it into a more comfortable typing position. Put it on your next wish list. Wink

iPad 2 anyone?? PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

iPad 2 anyone?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPad 2 anyone??   iPad 2 anyone?? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:59 am

Thanks Pam, now I want one even more. I'll be saving up. Maybe you and I could do facetime on the ipods. That would be fun.

Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

iPad 2 anyone?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPad 2 anyone??   iPad 2 anyone?? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 1:25 pm

That would be a lot of fun. I'm sure Kelsey would let me use her iPod, especially since I let the kids use the iPad all the time. grinsmiley

iPad 2 anyone?? PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : iPad 2 anyone?? Happy010

iPad 2 anyone?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPad 2 anyone??   iPad 2 anyone?? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:18 pm

This video will make you want it even more! lol

I admit it looks really really nice and heard it cost $500... pretty good for a tablet.
Even though I like Apple and own an ipod 4th Gen, I am an Android girl myself. Using the HTC Incredible... it's amazing how much I can customize my phone. I mean, it's like I have a totally different style and look for work, for the weekend, for entertainment... or my basic default. I can do a lot of multitasking. I love HTC and their Sense user interface. They have come out with the HTC Flyer Tablet which I wish I could have. I really love the stylus, how you can basically take screen captures of anything, and make notes, then share that. I like to change things around, and HTC lets me do that. Here is video of it:

iPad 2 anyone?? Ksp4
HTC Flyer's magic pen transforms anything. It can draw, paint, write, and even retouch pictures. It can be a highlighter for the reader (and by the way all your highlights will be collated when you're done). The HTC Flyer can link audio to the notes you take for work, and it can add voiceover to a storybook you're drawing up at home. Work or play, it's magic for the whole family.

iPad 2 anyone?? Image5

iPad 2 anyone?? Ksp3

iPad 2 anyone?? Image3

iPad 2 anyone?? Ksp5

iPad 2 anyone?? Image1

iPad 2 anyone?? Image2

iPad 2 anyone?? Ksp1

iPad 2 anyone?? Horses10
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

iPad 2 anyone?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPad 2 anyone??   iPad 2 anyone?? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:49 pm

darn..looks cool

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

iPad 2 anyone?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPad 2 anyone??   iPad 2 anyone?? EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:38 pm

Marilyn, did you end up getting the iPad2? Smile

If I could I would really like to get the HTC Flyer

iPad 2 anyone?? Thumb_550_HTC-Flyer_pen

I really really really like the fact that you can use a pen with it. I would feel more comfortable keeping my information in a tablet than in my phone because of the fact that there are more chances of losing your phone or damaging your phone vs. a table that would just be at home or places with WiFi.

Right now I have some apps on my phone that have confidential information (bank accounts, health records, passwords, etc), it's great to have that info at your fingertips... but it is also a little scary thinking what would happen if I lost my phone.

ALTHOUGH... I do have it set to wipe out if it ever gets stolen or something lol And I have also protected those apps as well.

Still, it's nice to see those apps in a tablet (bigger screen) and get a feeling of being a little more protected.

iPad 2 anyone?? Horses10
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

iPad 2 anyone?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPad 2 anyone??   iPad 2 anyone?? EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:47 pm

The iPad 2 only became available in Canada on Friday. The lineups were huge. I will be waiting for awhile to get one, have to save up first but hopefully I'll get one soon.

Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : iPad 2 anyone?? Party010

iPad 2 anyone?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPad 2 anyone??   iPad 2 anyone?? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:57 am

I ain't even got a cell. bawling
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

iPad 2 anyone?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPad 2 anyone??   iPad 2 anyone?? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:27 am

flatbroke wrote:
I ain't even got a cell. bawling

me either!!! ROTFL

Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

iPad 2 anyone?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPad 2 anyone??   iPad 2 anyone?? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:23 pm

^lol
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

iPad 2 anyone?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPad 2 anyone??   iPad 2 anyone?? EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:21 pm

I do have a cell but I have to admit all this new stuff coming out baffles my mind. It has happened so fast that I will never catch; and on somethings not sure if I want to. I'm a simple type person I guess. HeeHee

iPad 2 anyone?? HummeriPad 2 anyone?? MistiKeeperiPad 2 anyone?? Bookclub5iPad 2 anyone?? Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999

iPad 2 anyone?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPad 2 anyone??   iPad 2 anyone?? EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:37 pm

I don't really see the sense of a iPad. I'd rather have a laptop...

iPad 2 anyone?? Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

iPad 2 anyone?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPad 2 anyone??   iPad 2 anyone?? EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:49 pm

alexczarn wrote:
I don't really see the sense of a iPad. I'd rather have a laptop...

you know,I think so too. Smile

Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

iPad 2 anyone?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPad 2 anyone??   iPad 2 anyone?? EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 4:12 am

LIWnut wrote:
For Christmas this last year I recieved an Apple ipod touch 4. I absolutely love it and it goes everywhere I go. I asked for it so I could listen to music while I go for my walks. But I use it for so much more. I have been snooping around the Apple site and was dreaming about saving up for an iPad but now this week they brought out the newer faster version. I have a vision problem and so I was thinking that the ipad would be easier to read as it is bigger.
Does anyone have the original ipad or planning to buy the newer one? I also love that they have a protective cover for the new one and wonder if they will fit on the older ones.
Still dreaming!!

I guess they have basically generic pad covers now. My daughter got a new iPod, and I was able to buy cover sheeting at Wal-Mart. I dunno one from the other. I just know she took $200 of the fast-food money she made to buy it.

That iPad looks cool though. I'd like one myself, to be honest. You can watch shows and everything from what I've heard. Her iPod shows vids, but I dunno about movies. Technology moves so fast, the last one that I bought her is a nerdPad now. Blue
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

iPad 2 anyone?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPad 2 anyone??   iPad 2 anyone?? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:06 am

Here is a vid of the HTC Flyer greenS

iPad 2 anyone?? Horses10
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

iPad 2 anyone?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPad 2 anyone??   iPad 2 anyone?? EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:54 pm

I do have to say that I am jealous of the iPad people though because one Calendar app I like, "Pocket Informant" looks amazing in iPad.

iPad 2 anyone?? PocketInformantHD

I loved it on my Blackberry but I don't like it on Android Blue

I am also jealous that Ipad has the Netflix app which makes it easy to watch movies! lol

iPad 2 anyone?? Horses10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

iPad 2 anyone?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPad 2 anyone??   iPad 2 anyone?? Empty

Back to top Go down

iPad 2 anyone??
Page 1 of 1