HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 
 

 justin bieber

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

POLL: Do you like Justin Bieber?
Love him.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Who's he??
14%
 14% [ 1 ]
Nope
71%
 71% [ 5 ]
Yes,like his music
14%
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7
 

AuthorMessage
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life


Number of posts : 23099
Location : Victor Harbor, South Australia
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: justin bieber   Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:08 pm

littlehousefan200 wrote:
sweetkrissy2011 wrote:
whohoo.The most lame song.
HeeHee Thumbsup

Oh no, now the chorus of that song is stuck in my head. Yikes I actually haven't heard the rest of it.

HeeHee


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life


Number of posts : 37829
Location : Ontario, Canada
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: justin bieber   Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:26 pm

He turned 18 today......My dad said he thinks he won't last long in the music world.


“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor


Number of posts : 19955
Location : On my bike!!!
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: justin bieber   Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:03 pm

He isn't on my list of people to listen to, he's much younger of a singer than I listen to, but here is a site listing the charities he is involved with.....As long as he keeps his head on straight and stays humble, he WILL go far. Thumbsup

Justin Bieber Charity Work



CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2016-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life


Number of posts : 37829
Location : Ontario, Canada
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: justin bieber   Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:50 pm

That's TRue!!! grinsmiley


“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buttercup
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life


Number of posts : 3347
Location : Michigan
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: justin bieber   Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:13 pm

I like Rebecca Black. *hides behind the couch. for cover.*


Who's Justin Bieber? scratchead That guy is trending over at twitter all the time. Don't why? I think, Twitter loves JB. Yikes




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life


Number of posts : 37829
Location : Ontario, Canada
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: justin bieber   Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:23 pm

Buttercup wrote:
I like Rebecca Black. *hides behind the couch. for cover.*


Who's Justin Bieber? scratchead That guy is trending over at twitter all the time. Don't why? I think, Twitter loves JB. Yikes

He's a Canadian singer.He became famous over youtube.all the teen girls are in love with him grinsmiley


“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life


Number of posts : 23099
Location : Victor Harbor, South Australia
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: justin bieber   Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:14 am

sweetkrissy2011 wrote:
Buttercup wrote:
I like Rebecca Black. *hides behind the couch. for cover.*


Who's Justin Bieber? scratchead That guy is trending over at twitter all the time. Don't why? I think, Twitter loves JB. Yikes

He's a Canadian singer.He became famous over youtube.all the teen girls are in love with him grinsmiley

Haha basically every girl if you ask my cousin greenS


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life


Number of posts : 37829
Location : Ontario, Canada
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: justin bieber   Tue May 08, 2012 6:56 pm

alexczarn wrote:
sweetkrissy2011 wrote:
Buttercup wrote:
I like Rebecca Black. *hides behind the couch. for cover.*


Who's Justin Bieber? scratchead That guy is trending over at twitter all the time. Don't why? I think, Twitter loves JB. Yikes

He's a Canadian singer.He became famous over youtube.all the teen girls are in love with him grinsmiley

Haha basically every girl if you ask my cousin greenS

Laughing


“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LHOTP-boy
New Pioneer
New Pioneer


Number of posts : 9
Location : In my house
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: justin bieber   Tue May 22, 2012 8:48 am

I don't like his songs.


[wow]test[/wow]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: justin bieber   Today at 1:08 am

Back to top Go down
 
justin bieber
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Orlando Bloom vs. Justin Bieber
» Justin Bieber - Never Say Never
» On the 25 days of Christmas, Miss Fumi gave to me...
» Akron Depth Chart
» True Freshmen QBs

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Pen & Plow’s Entertainment Section :: Music-
Jump to: