Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How did u find this forum?

Go down 
+10
Amy
Lori
flatbroke
Laura Ingalls
alexczarn
Rhonda
pamh36
LIWnut
Prairie Dweller
Krissy
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : How did u find this forum? Headac10

How did u find this forum? Empty
PostSubject: How did u find this forum?   How did u find this forum? EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:34 am

I remember i found this forum on this anne of green gables forum..They had a link to this so i signed up. Smile & I found my good friend debbie grinsmiley

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Prairie Dweller
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Prairie Dweller

Number of posts : 853
Mood : How did u find this forum? Happy010

PostSubject: Re: How did u find this forum?   How did u find this forum? EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 11:26 am

I don't recall... I think I found the forum through either google or an LHotP related website.

How did u find this forum? PDKeeper
Back to top Go down
http://avonleavignettes.com
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : How did u find this forum? Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: How did u find this forum?   How did u find this forum? EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:14 pm

Carol and I met on Prairie Fans and she invited me to join this forum and I'm so glad I did. Since then I've swayed many of my friends over here from there.

How did u find this forum? MarilynKeeper How did u find this forum? Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: How did u find this forum?   How did u find this forum? EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:32 pm

It's been so long I don't remember for sure. I think I found Prairie Fans first, after doing a search for lhotp related forums, and then heard about this forum from there. But, it could be that I found this forum first. I'm so confused. scratchead

How did u find this forum? PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : How did u find this forum? Purple2

PostSubject: Re: How did u find this forum?   How did u find this forum? EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 2:12 pm

WAY BACK in 1998, my younger sister told me about it because she knew I was a LHOTP fan......this was WAY back when the forum was completely different than what we have now.......I am one of the originals......am I old or what?!?!? HeeHee

How did u find this forum? Rhonda10How did u find this forum? Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999

PostSubject: Re: How did u find this forum?   How did u find this forum? EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 4:15 pm

Last year I was fooling around on the internet searching for LHOTP related sites when I found this and thought it would be nice to join.
I was a lurker for about a month before I signed up. batEyes

How did u find this forum? Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Laura Ingalls
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Laura Ingalls

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: How did u find this forum?   How did u find this forum? EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 11:52 pm

A friend on another message board told me about it, since she knew I liked Little House. She's Rose Davis who just joined here. :)

How did u find this forum? Laurai10
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : How did u find this forum? Party010

PostSubject: Re: How did u find this forum?   How did u find this forum? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:16 am

I came across it indirectly. I looked up some stuff that led me to another lhop forum, and a member there led me this way (who I'll keep anonymous). I've been here some time, went through host changes, etc., seen people have good times, and seen them have bad ones. That was probably around..oh..2000 or so, probably later.

I was a neophyte then who's since become rather computer savvy, but my journey on the social side of the www basically started at the other forum which led me here. I've since branched out all over (lol) but this is home. Smile
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: How did u find this forum?   How did u find this forum? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 10:03 am

awwww..That's awesome every-one!! Smile

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: How did u find this forum?   How did u find this forum? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 11:54 am

I found the forum about 10 years ago. I grew up watching LH, but hadn't seen it in years until a local Christian station started showing it. The kids loved it, and I started searching the internet for LH related things and found the forum.

How did u find this forum? Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : How did u find this forum? Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: How did u find this forum?   How did u find this forum? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:00 pm

I've been here since 1999.....I had done a search for a LH forum and just happened to find this one! How did u find this forum? 70708
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: How did u find this forum?   How did u find this forum? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:29 pm

I had done a "search," too, back in 2004. I can't believe that in April, I'll have been a member of this forum for 7 years.

How did u find this forum? TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : How did u find this forum? Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: How did u find this forum?   How did u find this forum? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:45 pm

I was at Prairiefans for a few years first and then came here . This forum stays active where Prairiefans you tend to just talk to yourself. Not fun.
Its so nice to connect with not only the show that had such an impact on my life but now the people that love it too. Its part of my everyday. If the electricity blows this is the first thing I miss.

How did u find this forum? Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : How did u find this forum? Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: How did u find this forum?   How did u find this forum? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:52 pm

I also did a random LHOP search. That was in Nov., 2005.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: How did u find this forum?   How did u find this forum? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:08 pm

stars

Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : How did u find this forum? Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: How did u find this forum?   How did u find this forum? EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 12:36 am

I find it the last month of 2001 when I began to surf in Internet and just wrote "Little House on the Prairie" at the searcher. The Forum was in a different adress (I think we changed twice or even three times of internet adress), but was always as interesting as it is now. I remember that Rhonda and Misti were already in it. Smile

Vanesa.

How did u find this forum? Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : How did u find this forum? Purple2

PostSubject: Re: How did u find this forum?   How did u find this forum? EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:21 pm

flatbroke wrote:
I came across it indirectly. I looked up some stuff that led me to another lhop forum, and a member there led me this way (who I'll keep anonymous). I've been here some time, went through host changes, etc., seen people have good times, and seen them have bad ones. That was probably around..oh..2000 or so, probably later.

I was a neophyte then who's since become rather computer savvy, but my journey on the social side of the www basically started at the other forum which led me here. I've since branched out all over (lol) but this is home. Smile

I wonder who that was that told you about this place........ scratchead Umm Larry.....you were a member of Prairie Talk in 2005.....so.....that puts you joining here in 2006 or later......you been sleeping??? LOL Love you big guy!!! HeeHee

How did u find this forum? Rhonda10How did u find this forum? Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did u find this forum?   How did u find this forum? Empty

Back to top Go down

How did u find this forum?
Page 1 of 1