HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

Little House memories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
easyt72000
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 127
Mood :

PostSubject: Little House memories   Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:37 am

When my marriage first started falling apart, I went and stayed with my brother-in-law to get away. One morning I told him "Little House on the Prairie" was coming on. He said incredulously, "You watch that? That's so boring!"
Anyway we watched them together while I was there, and he really enjoyed it. I remember one episode Charles traded something for a bag of nails and my brother-in-law said "Wait a sec, he can't afford a bag of nails?!?!"
Anyway I went back home and whenever he'd come to visit he'd ask if I had any "Little House" on tape, which of course, I did. One day he actually called me up and asked if I had seen it that morning. He said it was really good episode. It was the one where Charles and Edwards are blowing up the mountain for the railroad to pay for Mary's medical care. "Edwards punched Charles in the face!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time

Number of posts : 13376
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Little House memories   Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:04 pm

Haha! Too cute! It's always cool when you can convert someone to Little House.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 5178
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Little House memories   Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:32 am

Haha! My father also used to said that LHOTP was a silly show. Of course he said that BEFORE he had the chance of seeing a single epie of it. Wink batEyes . However, when I was 19, and we were in summer holidays, a channel aired LHOTP again and I began to re-watch it again every day ...And of course he gets hooked! Now, it's one of her all-life favorite shows. greenS HeeHee

I wonder why people judges a TV show, a book or a person before watching, reading or knowing them personally... Ranting

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jacintapichimahuida.obolog.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little House memories   Today at 1:08 am

Back to top Go down

Little House memories
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1