Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Got a little Spring Fever?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Got a little Spring Fever? Love-s10

Got a little Spring Fever? Empty
PostSubject: Got a little Spring Fever?   Got a little Spring Fever? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 8:24 pm

We are so ready for our Spring Break next week. Madison my 8th grader texted me last Friday from school and it said simply: " I think you need to pick me up."
I then in reply text: "Why?"
About 20 minutes later after I had thought so many things....(Is he sick, Is someone picking on him.....)
he answered: " I'm just bored. I need to come home and rest."
I then quickly replied with: " Find a book to read."

THEN on Monday morning he gets up that morning telling me his stomach hurt him during the night. Told me he was okay then, ate breakfast and off to school he went.
About 11 a.m. I get a text saying" When I look up real fast I'm light headed." Alarm was my first reaction but Friday popped back in my head. So I told him to go to the nurse and after she checked him out she could call me. About 10 mins went by and he finally replied: " Okay, Mom I will in about 30 mins. I have to go to the pepper ally." (Pep Rally!)

I honestly think he thought that was what it was called. I ROLLED in the floor laughing. My boy that has a tiny man mustache now and smells up our van with cologne all the way to church still has a little boy inside of him. I will so miss him when he goes away. But I will remember this for a long time.

I've dropped him off at school the rest of the week telling him not to get bored or dizzy. Next week is almost here....thank goodness.

Got a little Spring Fever? Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Got a little Spring Fever? Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Got a little Spring Fever?   Got a little Spring Fever? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 8:34 pm

Nicest post of the week, Ginger. Got a little Spring Fever? 410460
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Got a little Spring Fever? Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Got a little Spring Fever?   Got a little Spring Fever? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 8:35 pm

I like it too Thumbsup Laughing

Got a little Spring Fever? Horses10
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Got a little Spring Fever? Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Got a little Spring Fever?   Got a little Spring Fever? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 8:49 pm

Smile

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Got a little Spring Fever? Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Got a little Spring Fever? Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Got a little Spring Fever?   Got a little Spring Fever? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 8:53 pm

Gin wrote:
My boy that has a tiny man mustache now and smells up our van with cologne all the way to church still has a little boy inside of him. I will so miss him when he goes away. But I will remember this for a long time.

Got a little Spring Fever? 6472 Ah, the memories. I love that description, Gin.

I hope you and your family thoroughly enjoy spring break.
Got a little Spring Fever? 70708
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got a little Spring Fever?   Got a little Spring Fever? Empty

Back to top Go down

Got a little Spring Fever?
Page 1 of 1