HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

OK Larry....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Little House Lady
Little House Lady

Number of posts : 2749

PostSubject: Re: OK Larry....   Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:23 pm

Rhonda wrote:
Thanks Everyone...it's good to be back.......

Christina.....at least they gave YOU a box with some sort of food items in it.....they had those things on the plane that you could purchase for $3.00. The size of the package was something you would get out of a vending machine for $1.00, then you needed a drink on top of that and you had to pay for a bottle of water! If you just wanted a glass of water, or even a fizzy sodie pop, you got that, but you had to BUY the bottled water!!! Ranting

By the way, do we now need to call you Fred?!?!?

ROTFL LOL, I couldn't believe it when I heard that when I called them! Next time I fly, I'm going to try to get a carry-on bag and stuff my important things in it so I don't risk nearly losing it again. I saw so many others that had small bags on wheels on the plane with them, when I thought you weren't allowed to have one that size.

Oh wow, that is really pathetic service on the plane! When I flew, and we were given our little boxes, I was sitting right behind the first class section, and could see them eating salads, baked potatoes and chicken. mad LOL.

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adventure Seeker

Number of posts : 8655
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: OK Larry....   Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:34 am

I bought my food at the airport restaurant and had a feast on the plane grinsmiley

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myworldthroughthelens.smugmug.com/
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor

Number of posts : 19938
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: OK Larry....   Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:47 am

I saw people digging in their bags and pulling out bottled water and submarine sandwiches and other things......I figured if I put anything in my bag, the guys in security would grab it up for THEIR lunch!!! :haha: Next time, I will know!!! Blue

CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2016-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK Larry....   Today at 11:08 am

Back to top Go down
OK Larry....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2