Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Scary Ride

Go down 
+5
Debbie
pamh36
Savannah
Carol
JW
9 posters
AuthorMessage
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Scary Ride Happy011

Scary Ride Empty
PostSubject: Scary Ride   Scary Ride EmptyFri Mar 23, 2007 5:42 pm

Have you ever been on a scary ride on a Festival? No Not Really I'm Planning on going on the Sky Master here a pic it go around all the way Scary Ride Festival_SkymasterRide_400x503 It's been here now for Two Year i chicken out evreytime lol
And I want too go in the Ziper
Scary Ride ChanceZipper4 and if i won't be sick by then i want to go on the Monsters :alright:

Scary Ride Jacobk10Scary Ride Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Scary Ride Happy010

Scary Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Ride   Scary Ride EmptyFri Mar 23, 2007 6:33 pm

I have been to BOTH of those rides at night time. The first one, (The Hammer) gives me a funny feeling in my stomach as we go down. affraid lol

I went to the fair w/ some friends and those pics reminded me of the fun we had.

The zipper I didn't like too much... I wasn't to wild about spinning all over the place as the whole ride was going turning in circles as well... that one made me a little sick... lol

Scary Ride Horses10
Back to top Go down

Scary Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Ride   Scary Ride EmptyFri Mar 23, 2007 7:46 pm

HECK NO!!! I hate rides like that!! I don't feel safe in them,i feel like i'am gonna fall out...Well at canadas wounderland one time i went on a ride smt like that before and i was like screaming/crying when i was on it...Lets just say i got a fear of heights!!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Scary Ride Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Scary Ride Happy010

Scary Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Ride   Scary Ride EmptyFri Mar 23, 2007 8:19 pm

I didn't really like those when I rode them. That was when I was in my teens. It hurt my neck, and just didn't seem like fun. I DO like the Tilt-A-Whirl, though! grinsmiley If you go on them, I hope you have a lot of fun. Is there a festival/fair coming soon to your area?
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

Scary Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Ride   Scary Ride EmptyFri Mar 23, 2007 8:23 pm

The first one, I am too chicken to try. The second one I have tried, but I was much younger when I did. I don't know that I can handle it too well these days or not, lol.

Last summer at the State Fair I tried a new ride (can't remember the name of it), that spun around in circles, like a merry-go-round, while also spinning high in the air, like a ferris wheel. Kind of like the picture of the first ride you posted. When you would come down, facing the ground, you'd feel like you were going to slam into it, lol. My 8 yr. old dare devil tried it as well and liked it.

Scary Ride PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : Scary Ride Xmassm4

Scary Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Ride   Scary Ride EmptyFri Mar 23, 2007 8:42 pm

Depending on when I last ate, I would probably try them both! I can handle going upside down and feeling like I am doing a nose dive into the ground..... The only thing that makes me sick is........................... The swings... (Going round and round in circles.... I know, how pathetic is that??)
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Melissa

Number of posts : 561

Scary Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Ride   Scary Ride EmptySat Mar 24, 2007 11:57 am

Yuck i hate those rides! I mostly like the ones that stay on the ground lol.

Scary Ride MelissaKeeper
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : Scary Ride Party010

Scary Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Ride   Scary Ride EmptySat Mar 24, 2007 10:08 pm

I've rode The Beast at King's Island, which was the biggest at the time, but I'm sure there are much scarier rides now.
Back to top Go down
LHDaisy
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
LHDaisy

Number of posts : 277

Scary Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Ride   Scary Ride EmptySun Mar 25, 2007 6:06 am

YIKES affraid Not for me thank you![b]
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

Scary Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Ride   Scary Ride EmptySun Mar 25, 2007 12:26 pm

Me either, Daisy! I've only been on one rollercoaster in my life - I think I was around 13 at the time - and it was the first and last time! LOL, I'm too chicken for anything like the pictures you posted, Jacob. I do like the Merry-Go-Round, LOL, and like Savannah said, the Tilt-A-Whirl. I'm not much on amusement parks or fairs. Actually, I don't mind going to them, but I tend to have just as much fun walking around looking at everything, playing games and going on a few tame rides is as much fun to me as the brave ones who try the scarier rides! LOL.

Scary Ride ChristinaKeeper2 Scary Ride 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scary Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Ride   Scary Ride Empty

Back to top Go down

Scary Ride
Page 1 of 1