Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

signs you may be a cheapskate

Go down 
+3
Melissa
carolineingalls
Savannah
7 posters
AuthorMessage

signs you may be a cheapskate Empty
PostSubject: signs you may be a cheapskate   signs you may be a cheapskate EmptyTue Mar 27, 2007 12:47 pm

You attend a weekly coupon-clipping club

You've been driving on the spare tire for 6 months:Hahaha:

McDonald's is your idea of "fine dining"

You spend more time in an average week sorting change than you do in church

You're outraged when the price of a case of pop goes up a nickel

You haven't purchased any name brand products in 10 years

You take the pennies in the bowl next to the cash register at the convenience store

Your family buys all their Christmas presents January 2nd because you love those 50% off discounts
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
signs you may be a cheapskate Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54423
Mood : signs you may be a cheapskate Happy010

PostSubject: Re: signs you may be a cheapskate   signs you may be a cheapskate EmptyTue Mar 27, 2007 12:52 pm

:Hahaha: Susie!! (I bought some Christmas presents on January 2nd - but they were 75% off! LOL!) Those are so funny!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: signs you may be a cheapskate   signs you may be a cheapskate EmptyTue Mar 27, 2007 1:05 pm

ROTFL
Back to top Go down
carolineingalls
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
carolineingalls

Number of posts : 1209
Mood : signs you may be a cheapskate Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: signs you may be a cheapskate   signs you may be a cheapskate EmptyTue Mar 27, 2007 3:26 pm

I used to buy my Christmas cards in January. Trouble was, I could never remember where I put them when Christmas came around! banghead

signs you may be a cheapskate MaureenKeeper

"To change your life takes a lot of courage and energy. It's not for wimps." Karen Grassle. April 2006
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Melissa

Number of posts : 561

PostSubject: Re: signs you may be a cheapskate   signs you may be a cheapskate EmptyTue Mar 27, 2007 3:30 pm

ROTFL

signs you may be a cheapskate MelissaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : signs you may be a cheapskate Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: signs you may be a cheapskate   signs you may be a cheapskate EmptyTue Mar 27, 2007 4:49 pm

:Hahaha:
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21124
Mood : signs you may be a cheapskate Purple2

PostSubject: Re: signs you may be a cheapskate   signs you may be a cheapskate EmptyTue Mar 27, 2007 4:54 pm

carolineingalls wrote:
I used to buy my Christmas cards in January. Trouble was, I could never remember where I put them when Christmas came around! banghead

Hmmmmm, Not much of a bargain than. is it?!?!? ROTFL

signs you may be a cheapskate Rhonda10signs you may be a cheapskate Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2757

PostSubject: Re: signs you may be a cheapskate   signs you may be a cheapskate EmptyTue Mar 27, 2007 10:13 pm

I have my own *coupon clipping* every Sunday morning, when I read the paper, but I don't attend a club for it. I love coupons, but not to that extent! So hopefully, it means I'm not too much of a cheapskate! LOL.

signs you may be a cheapskate ChristinaKeeper2 signs you may be a cheapskate 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
signs you may be a cheapskate Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54423
Mood : signs you may be a cheapskate Happy010

PostSubject: Re: signs you may be a cheapskate   signs you may be a cheapskate EmptyTue Mar 27, 2007 10:19 pm

Oh, I wear my Cheapskate badge proudly, Christina! Don't be afraid to join the club! grinsmiley
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: signs you may be a cheapskate   signs you may be a cheapskate EmptyTue Mar 27, 2007 10:28 pm

Same here!Whistle

Savannah wrote:
Oh, I wear my Cheapskate badge proudly, Christina! Don't be afraid to join the club! grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : signs you may be a cheapskate Headac10

PostSubject: Re: signs you may be a cheapskate   signs you may be a cheapskate EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:31 pm

ROTFL Laughing laugh3

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: signs you may be a cheapskate   signs you may be a cheapskate Empty

Back to top Go down

signs you may be a cheapskate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little House on the Prairie :: The Prairie Playground :: Jokes, Polls & Fun Links-
Jump to: