HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  
Share | 

I got so mad/upset today!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sweetkrissy2011
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts: 34570
Mood:

PostSubject: I got so mad/upset today!   Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:09 pm

I went to the bank today so i could update my account. (my date of birth was wrong) They had my account has a youth account.So she changed the date.then she started pushing this checking account on me.(which i don't need now) I just want the darn saving account. All i use it for is when i get my ontairo tax money. which i get a few times a months. & sometimes i take money out.so its not used much..My mom even tired explaing it to her.grrrr...Then finally the older lady understood..So i got to keep it the same.If i would of took the account then they take 3.50 cents each months..so like my money be gone..

I need to stand up for myself.Was i right to be upset?

just needed to vent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!

Number of posts: 41074
Mood:

PostSubject: Re: I got so mad/upset today!   Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:56 pm

Sounds like you were just dealing with someone who didn't quite understand your needs. I can understand why you'd be upset. But everything turned out okay, so just chalk it up as a learning experience.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts: 5201
Mood:

PostSubject: Re: I got so mad/upset today!   Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:08 pm

Rob wrote:
Sounds like you were just dealing with someone who didn't quite understand your needs. I can understand why you'd be upset. But everything turned out okay, so just chalk it up as a learning experience.

Yes. You were right to be upset. However, it's not to uncommon nowadays to get into these kind of little problems... banghead scared

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jacintapichimahuida.obolog.com
sweetkrissy2011
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts: 34570
Mood:

PostSubject: Re: I got so mad/upset today!   Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:40 am

Thanks guy's...You are right.Glad it all worked out. & i did it at the end on my own..I learned to i really need to stick up for myself more..And just stick to the older teller's LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile

I got so mad/upset today!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::  :: -