Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Celtic Woman

Go down 
+2
Gin
Amy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Celtic Woman Love-s10

Celtic Woman Empty
PostSubject: Celtic Woman   Celtic Woman EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:23 am

I just went to see Celtic Woman tonight with my mom. Has anyone been to one of their shows??? WOW. I am seriously in shock---I was expecting it to be good, but I guess just not THIS good. I guess I thought it might get a little boring after awhile, but it was anything but! It is truly one of the best, if not THE best show I've seen in my life. They're on tour, so if you like this kind of music, and they happen to be near your town, you won't be sorry!

Danny Boy was my favorite song of the night. Unreal---seriously, there were grown men weeping. I can't explain it, but this was almost a spiritual experience, seeing this group live. AmAzing. This is a little snippet of the music that was sung, which was recently on PBS:

You really can't imagine what this sounds like though, until you've heard it LIVE. Celtic Woman 184143 And we only had three of the ladies---who were all amazing (Chloe, the 16 year old lead, was there). I can't imagine hearing everyone together, like in this video. Sorry to go on and on. I'm just really excited! Celtic Woman 440956

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAD6y6n_8aI
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

Celtic Woman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Woman   Celtic Woman EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:54 am

I'm sure it was awesome! Glad you got to go. How much were tickets? They may very well be in the Houston area this summer. I need to take Nathan with me...show him what real singing is. He joined choir just this semester and honestly the concerts have been a long boring SNORE! He had a solo and did great but the music was odd.
Now run out and get a few of their cds!

Celtic Woman Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62610
Mood : Celtic Woman Goodsi10

Celtic Woman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Woman   Celtic Woman EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:08 am

Glad you had a good time, Amy! They're an amazing group. I have one of their DVDs.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

Celtic Woman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Woman   Celtic Woman EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:27 pm

Gin wrote:
I'm sure it was awesome! Glad you got to go. How much were tickets?

They were $50.00 each for the main floor. My dad had called me the night that it aired on PBS, and told me he wanted my mom to be able to see it, and that he wanted me to take her and was willing to spring for the tickets. Celtic Woman 70708

Gin wrote:
He joined choir just this semester and honestly the concerts have been a long boring SNORE! He had a solo and did great but the music was odd.

What is up with that?? I've gone to a couple of my niece's choir concerts this year and music is totally 'out there'! Must be something strange going on with high school choirs this year! Celtic Woman 988160 Last year's music was 'normal'! Very puzzling.

Gins wrote:
Now run out and get a few of their cds!

I did. Tonight. Celtic Woman 440956 It's SOOOOOO good!!!

Rob wrote:
Glad you had a good time, Amy! They're an amazing group. I have one of their DVDs.

Thanks Rob. Celtic Woman 811339 And....I'm jealous! I saw the PBS show, but I wish I would have recorded it. Now I want the dvd!! Celtic Woman 279394
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

Celtic Woman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Woman   Celtic Woman EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:45 pm

COOL...what a good Pa you have! That's not a bad price though. I would have to go with a friend, Clay would have his ipod with him....naughty guy!

Celtic Woman Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : Celtic Woman Xmassm4

Celtic Woman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Woman   Celtic Woman EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:37 am

I've seen them on PBS numerous times and have been in love with them since. I would love to see them live!
Back to top Go down
Betsy
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 4
Mood : Celtic Woman Pbucket

Celtic Woman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Woman   Celtic Woman EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:52 pm

I've seen Celtic Woman in concert 6 times!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are really amazing! There is actually a Celtic Woman forum that you should all join (I'm a member!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Celtic Woman Happy010

Celtic Woman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Woman   Celtic Woman EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:14 pm

Thanks for the video Amy.
Wow! They sound amazing! I can only imagine how it is live.... Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup

Celtic Woman Horses10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Celtic Woman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Woman   Celtic Woman Empty

Back to top Go down

Celtic Woman
Page 1 of 1