Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar?

Go down 
+4
bethandmanly
Savannah
Rhonda
Krissy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar? Headac10

Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar? Empty
PostSubject: Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar?   Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:34 am

I can't. I only put a little bit in mine.

Is having tea with a little sugar better then drinking 2 cans of pop a day that has like 10 spoons full of sugar?

I hardly drink pop anymore,once in a blue moon.maybe some canada dry. when i was a teen i used to put 3 spoons full of sugar.now one.lol

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar? Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar?   Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:49 am

No sugar in my coffee, but then again, I put cocoa and milk in mine making it mocha...........No sugar in my tea.....it quenches the thirst better that way....no sweet after taste....and anything is better than 2 pops a day....keep up the good work.....you will find out that cutting out those pops will cut out a few pounds as well...... Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar? 771460

Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar? Rhonda10Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar? Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar?   Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 12:12 pm

Thank you.That's good.You are right pop really does add weight to you.

I really wish i could drink with none...

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar? Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar? Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar?   Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 12:50 pm

Rhonda wrote:
.you will find out that cutting out those pops will cut out a few pounds as well...... Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar? 771460

No kidding, Rhonda! My Aunt Janet stopped drinking pop a couple of years ago - that was the only change she made in her diet, and she lost 72 pounds in a year. Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar? 244441

Krissy, a little bit of sugar in your coffee or tea is definitely better than drinking two cans of pop a day. Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar? 70708
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar? Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar?   Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 3:03 pm

I don't need sugar. I'm sweet enough. laugh3

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar?   Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 3:41 pm

I was about to comment on the word "pop" but saw that Rhonda and Savannah used it as well greenS

I've never used the word 'pop' but use 'soda' instead.

I can see why. Check out this map greenS

http://strangemaps.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/popvssodamap.gif

As far as sugar... no need to put sugar in coffee when I do like Rhonda (adding milk)
I do need it in my tea though...

Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar? Horses10
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar?   Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:22 pm

Savannah wrote:
Rhonda wrote:
.you will find out that cutting out those pops will cut out a few pounds as well...... Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar? 771460

No kidding, Rhonda! My Aunt Janet stopped drinking pop a couple of years ago - that was the only change she made in her diet, and she lost 72 pounds in a year. Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar? 244441

Krissy, a little bit of sugar in your coffee or tea is definitely better than drinking two cans of pop a day. Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar? 70708

ok!..Good cause my mother yesterday said something to me.I had to tell her i only use a little and i even told her its better then all thats in pop.

wow! that's good and amazing how stop drinking pop leaves off all that exter weight.

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar?   Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:22 pm

Carol wrote:
I was about to comment on the word "pop" but saw that Rhonda and Savannah used it as well greenS

As far as sugar... no need to put sugar in coffee when I do like Rhonda (adding milk)

Over in most of canada we say pop..lol i know places in usa say soda.

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar?   Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:24 pm

bethandmanly wrote:
I don't need sugar. I'm sweet enough. laugh3
grinsmiley yes,u are

Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar? Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar?   Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:20 pm

And for most of those who are not from Canada, Canada Dry is gingerale, lol.

I've been from Ontario all the way out to the west coast and everywhere in Canada that I've been to, it's called pop.

I used to drink one can of Diet Coke a day and the dentist knew it. He told me that if I drank pop to use a straw so the beverage goes past the teeth and down the throat.

Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar? MarilynKeeper Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar? Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar?   Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:25 pm

Thats good advice.

Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999

PostSubject: Re: Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar?   Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 6:13 pm

I can't.

Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar? Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar?   Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:13 pm

same

Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar? Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar?   Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 11:31 pm

No, I can't. I drink both of them with sugar. Not much but enough to keep them from being bitter! greenS

Vanesa.

Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar? Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar?   Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 12:37 pm

Vanesa wrote:
No, I can't. I drink both of them with sugar. Not much but enough to keep them from being bitter! greenS

Vanesa.

same with me,

Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar? Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar?   Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:01 pm

I used to put 2 spoons of sugar in my coffee but now I only take a small part of one spoon, less than half. If I put too much in now, I really notice it and have a hard time drinking it. As for tea, I drink flavoured teas, without milk and the same amount of sugar as coffee.

Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar? MarilynKeeper Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar? Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar? Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar?   Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:54 pm

Carol wrote:

I grew up in California and called it soda for YEARS!!!! When we moved to Arkansas, everyone said POP...and would look at me strange when I said SODA.....so I switched to SODA POP for a while....just to cover the basis!!! I said "pop" in my comment because that is what Krissy called it.....I still call it soda pop..... HeeHee

Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar? Rhonda10Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar? Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar?   Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:24 pm

i like the name soda pop.. Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar?   Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can you drink coffee or Tea with out Sugar?
Page 1 of 1