Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Little House Years ever release in other Countries?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChrisRB35
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 14

Little House Years ever release in other Countries? Empty
PostSubject: Little House Years ever release in other Countries?   Little House Years ever release in other Countries? EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:46 pm

Just had a question was the 3 hour special ever release anywhere else? I'm in the US was not here. It aired during season 6.

Thank you,
Chris
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Little House Years ever release in other Countries? Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Little House Years ever release in other Countries?   Little House Years ever release in other Countries? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:08 am

Here, in Argentina, the three hours special is always released every time they put "Little HOuse" on the TV screen. The uses to start the show with the pilot movie, to end it with the the last three special movies and to conclude the entire thing with "The Little House Years". Hope I've helped you in some way! Newhere

Vanesa.

Little House Years ever release in other Countries? Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Little House Years ever release in other Countries? Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Little House Years ever release in other Countries?   Little House Years ever release in other Countries? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:29 am

They did not include it on the DVDs because of rights issues. I can't imagine what issues that might be, considering it is mainly a set of clips episodes, but I don't think we're going to see them anytime soon. Ed Friendly is gone, and last I knew the rights passed along to his son.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little House Years ever release in other Countries?   Little House Years ever release in other Countries? Empty

Back to top Go down

Little House Years ever release in other Countries?
Page 1 of 1