HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

Little House Years ever release in other Countries?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChrisRB35
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Little House Years ever release in other Countries?   Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:46 pm

Just had a question was the 3 hour special ever release anywhere else? I'm in the US was not here. It aired during season 6.

Thank you,
Chris
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 5178
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Little House Years ever release in other Countries?   Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:08 am

Here, in Argentina, the three hours special is always released every time they put "Little HOuse" on the TV screen. The uses to start the show with the pilot movie, to end it with the the last three special movies and to conclude the entire thing with "The Little House Years". Hope I've helped you in some way! Newhere

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jacintapichimahuida.obolog.com
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva

Number of posts : 7227
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Little House Years ever release in other Countries?   Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:29 am

They did not include it on the DVDs because of rights issues. I can't imagine what issues that might be, considering it is mainly a set of clips episodes, but I don't think we're going to see them anytime soon. Ed Friendly is gone, and last I knew the rights passed along to his son.

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little House Years ever release in other Countries?   Today at 7:31 am

Back to top Go down

Little House Years ever release in other Countries?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1