HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

I was away for a couple of days, but I'm back.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LM
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler

Number of posts : 812
Mood :

PostSubject: I was away for a couple of days, but I'm back.   Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:19 am

Hello, gang. Wave I hope you're doing well.

I took a few days off from visiting here, but as you can see, I'm back now. I needed to catch up on some rest and to have a little down time to gather my thoughts. March 30th marked the 4th year of my mom's death and I had to deal with that. I got through the day pretty well, but the 2-3 weeks before were kinda tough. I stayed busy here and at my forum during those weeks to occupy my mind, but decided to let it all go for a few days and just chill. I took flowers to her grave on Friday. I took my grandmother with me, and while she shed some tears, I managed to keep myself together. I always talk to mom when I visit, and I think that helped me feel a little better.

I'm feeling better today, and hope to continue to do so.

I missed you guys.

Take care.

dreamNwish Photo Art & Gifts - http://www.zazzle.com/dreamnwish_photo_art

"If you can't be good, be good at it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hisbadgeherbadgefanfiction.bravehost.com/index.html

PostSubject: Re: I was away for a couple of days, but I'm back.   Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:10 am

Welcome back!!Good to see you back AWW,I'am sorry about ur mom! I'am glad u feel better.
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor

Number of posts : 19929
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: I was away for a couple of days, but I'm back.   Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:39 am

Welcome back.....taking the time to grieve is part of the process of healing. I am glad things went well and I know in time, you will be able to deal with this all in stride....... Wink

CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2016-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I was away for a couple of days, but I'm back.   Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:49 am

Welcome back LM.:woohooo: I'm sorry for your loss.Blue
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: I was away for a couple of days, but I'm back.   Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:10 pm

{{{{HUGS}}}} That's good that you took some time to yourself to reflect and to continue to heal. I'm glad that you were able to spend some time with your grandmother as well.

Welcome back.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lily
"Beautiful Life"

Number of posts : 6784
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: I was away for a couple of days, but I'm back.   Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:37 pm

Welcome back LM Wave I remembered you mentioned about your Mom's anniversary a while back...remember all the 3's...lol It was really good that you took the time out to grieve and you were so strong, I didn't do too well on my Dad's anniversary. I'm sorry for your loss. I do know that cherishing all the great memories is one way to keep our loved ones alive in our hearts.

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savannah
"Psalm 34"

Number of posts : 53787
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: I was away for a couple of days, but I'm back.   Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:54 pm

Welcome back, LM. {{{hugs}}}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melissa
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler

Number of posts : 561

PostSubject: Re: I was away for a couple of days, but I'm back.   Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:19 am

Welcome Back LM. So sorry for your loss but i'm glad you took some time to relax and get through it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LM
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler

Number of posts : 812
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: I was away for a couple of days, but I'm back.   Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:05 am

Thank you all, so much.

Yes, it's quite hard to deal with at times. As you've said here, and as I've been told by others, time will make a difference. Every year I wonder how I'll fair in the next year. Getting through the first year was horrible. Some of you know exactly what I mean, but I managed. I'm much better than four years ago, and I hope that four years from now I'll be even better still.

Again, I really appreciate the kindness you've all shown me, and I'm happy to return the favor for anytime you guys need someone to listen to whatever.

Love ya!

dreamNwish Photo Art & Gifts - http://www.zazzle.com/dreamnwish_photo_art

"If you can't be good, be good at it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hisbadgeherbadgefanfiction.bravehost.com/index.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was away for a couple of days, but I'm back.   Today at 6:54 pm

Back to top Go down

I was away for a couple of days, but I'm back.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1