Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tearful reunion, grab a kleenex

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Tearful reunion, grab a kleenex Empty
PostSubject: Tearful reunion, grab a kleenex   Tearful reunion, grab a kleenex EmptyWed Apr 04, 2007 3:56 pm

This is such a touching video.

bawling <-----Click me Their is about 30 seconds of Advertisement. Well worth the wait.Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : Tearful reunion, grab a kleenex Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Tearful reunion, grab a kleenex   Tearful reunion, grab a kleenex EmptyWed Apr 04, 2007 4:01 pm

:idance: OH SUSIE!!!! The face on that little boy when he saw his daddy!!! That was PRICELESS!!! grinsmiley

Tearful reunion, grab a kleenex Rhonda10Tearful reunion, grab a kleenex Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tearful reunion, grab a kleenex   Tearful reunion, grab a kleenex EmptyWed Apr 04, 2007 6:17 pm

sawww
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Tearful reunion, grab a kleenex Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Tearful reunion, grab a kleenex   Tearful reunion, grab a kleenex EmptyWed Apr 04, 2007 7:22 pm

Sooo sweet. Thanks for sharing.

Tearful reunion, grab a kleenex MarilynKeeper Tearful reunion, grab a kleenex Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Tearful reunion, grab a kleenex LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : Tearful reunion, grab a kleenex Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: Tearful reunion, grab a kleenex   Tearful reunion, grab a kleenex EmptyWed Apr 04, 2007 9:25 pm

I saw this newsclip this morning before went to work, I was all choked up. bawling The expression on that little boy's face was just priceless!!!

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tearful reunion, grab a kleenex   Tearful reunion, grab a kleenex EmptyFri Apr 06, 2007 1:37 am

Thanks for posting that Susie. I can totally relate to the news clip. I know the feelings that little boy was having. It does bring tears to your eyes.
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Tearful reunion, grab a kleenex Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Tearful reunion, grab a kleenex   Tearful reunion, grab a kleenex EmptyFri Apr 06, 2007 1:43 am

The look on the little boy's face... so sweet... bawling

Tearful reunion, grab a kleenex Horses10
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Tearful reunion, grab a kleenex   Tearful reunion, grab a kleenex EmptySat Apr 07, 2007 1:04 am

Thank you so much for sharing that. I'm crying now after seeing it, it was so heartwarming. I'm so happy for that family. It really helps me remember how much more other people have to deal with in their lives. I've been so stressed lately, but just thinking that this little boy hasn't had his father for 7 months, makes me think nothing I'm dealing with even compares to that. There are so many others like him unfortunately, with their parents gone for so long. I wish they could all have happy homecomings right now :(

Tearful reunion, grab a kleenex ChristinaKeeper2 Tearful reunion, grab a kleenex 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tearful reunion, grab a kleenex   Tearful reunion, grab a kleenex Empty

Back to top Go down

Tearful reunion, grab a kleenex
Page 1 of 1